Dear Diary : 2007-11-27

Printer-friendly version

Dear Diary
by Edeyn Hannah Blackeney


Tuesday, 27 November, 2007

Dear Diary

So, the crazy preacher guy was talked to by Grandma Thatcher. Her visitor privileges have been suspended, and if we don't find a way to convince him that he's wrong, I'm pretty much outed.

This is so totally not fair.

Hayleigh thinks I should meet the guy and ask him why my grandma would lie to him, and get all dewy-eyed. It might work. It also might cause him to dive over the table and throttle me along with letting him know what I look like.

Jennifer thinks I should out myself first, so that he (and Grandma Thatcher) neither one have anything left to hurt me with -- the problem there is that means that I've hurt myself.

Simone thinks she has a plan, but won't tell me. She talked to the cops about it, though.

Matthew just hugged me tight when he found out. He also said something about vectors and the Oort cloud and Geoffrey Chaucer being deified, but I've learned to just let him ramble when he says things like that. It may be relevant, but no one will understand until after the fact and after much research into what he's rambling about.

Heh.

Courtney

up
34 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Shooting Stars in Her Eyes

terrynaut's picture

Wow! I agree with Laika. It would be interesting to read Goober's diary or journal, assuming he has one.

I always liked the idea of giving some icy rock a nudge in the Oort Cloud. It could very well fall in towards the sun and be vaporized. Or it could fall in and orbit close to the sun for zillions of years, giving us a show every so often. Grandma Thatcher gave the crazy preacher a nudge. Let's hope he gets burned, or at least singed enough to stop his rants. Ugh.

I love this diary. You never know what'll happen or what'll be referenced. What a curious mix. :)

Thanks!

- Terry