Dear Diary : 2007-09-28

Printer-friendly version

Dear Diary
by Edeyn Hannah Blackeney


Friday, 28 September, 2007

Dear Diary
The Locker Stalker left a note. A scary note.

It basically said that he -- or she, I guess -- was watching me. There was flowery wording and stuff to try to make it sound like the intentions were good, like, "... admiring you from afar," and stuff. But it's scary. I took the note to the office and talked a bit with Principal Soames.

They're gonna put a hidden camera in the hall over the weekend to try to catch the Locker Stalker.

I don't really know what else to write about today, other than that in Gymnastics I was told that I could start to learn the uneven bars tomorrow.

The whole Locker Stalker thing kinda overshadowed whatever else happened.

Yeah, drawing a blank.

I'll write more tomorrow, hopefully. I think I'm gonna go downstairs and watch TV until Daddy gets home and Mom has dinner ready.

Courtney

up
28 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dear Courtney

laika's picture

Yeah, creepy! And after your last couple of entries about this I was just about convinced
it was all nothing. Try to travel with friends along until this person is caught. His (?) intentions
may be good, but so were John Hinckley's (ancient history- look it up if it doesn't ring any bells).
~~~concerned, Laika

Dear Courtney

Dear Courtney,

Unlike others, I'm not concerned about this Locker Stalker. If they had malicious intentions, they would have exposed you by now. Keep thinking good vibes.

Hopefull

Snoops