Dear Diary : 2007-09-21

Printer-friendly version

Dear Diary
by Edeyn Hannah Blackeney


Friday, 21 September, 2007

Dear Diary
There was another note in my locker this morning. I stressed over it, but nothing happened. It was in the same handwriting and just said, "Have a great weekend... Courtney."

I mean, that's creepy, right?

I think it's creepy.

But, I went to Gymnastics and I didn't fall down as much and I'm starting to enjoy the tumbling. The lady in charge says she wants to start me on the vault tomorrow. I can't wait! Some of those girls jump so HIGH!

So, Simone was sitting in her car when we pulled up, and Mom waved to her and told her to come inside, and asked if she'd had dinner.

She ate with us and she was really nice. She said she always thought there was something 'special' about Ethan, and now she knew it was because 'he' was lucky enough to be a girl! Mom and me laughed at that... Daddy pretended to be offended. All in all, it was a good night. She told me not to make plans for Sunday, because she has a surprise for me!

Should I be worried?

Courtney

up
31 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dear Courtney

Dear Courtney,

It sounds like you have a secret admirer. Someone knows your identity and is so far keeping it a secret, but admiring you from afar. at least that is my hope. I'm trying to look on the bright side here. do any of your friends have access to the schools office? you might see if someone you know does. how else would they be able to get into your locker?

I told you Simone was a good person. You must have really made an impact on her. well at least you have another person to add to your club. :)

can't wait to hear more.

Snoops

Poor Courtney

I wonder what's going to happen.

It all sounds so scary yet exciting at the same time.

What if the "gift giver" is nasty, but then again, what if he or she is nice?

What to do, what to do...

Lady E

Should I be worried?

I dunno about me, but you should be worried, VERY worried... If you stop writing these little things any time soon! :-) I'm finding them a quick little pleasure to read.

Thanks,

Annette

There is a possibility that

There is a possibility that whoever it is getting into Courtney's locker has the combination because a) they had that locker previously, or b) a friend of theirs had it. Unless Courtney has a padlock on her locker door and then the person is able to pick locks. It would still be rather scary to open your locker door and find items there because you just don't know what is going on or which way they turn out. Hopefully for the best. J-Lynn