Dear Diary : 2007-11-11

Printer-friendly version

Dear Diary
by Edeyn Hannah Blackeney


Sunday, 11 November, 2007

Dear Diary

Talked to Mom and Daddy today about things. They think I should keep trying to talk to Matthew, but... I'm just grateful he hasn't told anyone.

I feel so guilty.

I mean, I know it's not really any of his business...

... and I didn't really lie to him...

But it just hurts, y'know? I mean, I finally admit to myself that I like the guy and that I wanna be his girlfriend... and he totally just walks away.

I thought he was better than that.

Turns out, he's just like everyone else.

Why would I want that?

Anyway, I'm just gonna netsurf for awhile, I think.

Oh, and Daddy beat me in every single game of Tekken Tag yesterday. I was totally not on my game.

*sigh*

Courtney

up
36 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Daddy Takes Advantage!

terrynaut's picture

That's a bad daddy who doesn't let his distraught daughter win at least an occasional game. Do men really have no clues when a female in the family is upset about something? It's like sooooo obvious! Duh.

Oh well. Matthew should still be stewing. That's good. I say give him another couple days at least. Then he'll be really tender. *giggle*

Thanks for another entry.

- Terry

Hopefully

Hopefully, Monday will fix things ... The week-end might have been enough for him to think all of this over. And he'll be able to speak to her even if he might not know what to say, she will (I think).

Matthew, please come back, this is my request.

Mildred

I'm sorry this may...

...infuriate some... but Matthew has a right to expect not to be deceived. You want to play it as it shouldn't be such a huge thing for him (but it really is/should be and YOU KNOW IT).