Dear Diary : 2007-10-13

Printer-friendly version

Dear Diary
by Edeyn Hannah Blackeney


Saturday, 13 October, 2007

Dear Diary
Feels weird to just sit around all day on a Saturday.

I still hurt a little, but it's so much better. Which is good because the pain pills the doctor had Mom get are gone. Yep, I gotta just deal with twinges and hurts for now.

Jennifer called last night and said she'd being my homework over today, because she didn't have an easy way to get over here last night. So, yeah, she'll be over here anytime, I guess. Wow. Life on the mend is boring.

MORE

Oh, that wasn't good at all. Isn't good. What-ever! Jennifer's ride over was her sister. Yes, THAT sister. Caroline. The one I thought was still in juvie. Argh.

She recognized the house and walked to the door with Jennifer. I was sitting on the couch and Mom got up to answer the door. She said hello to Jennifer, who then came in and walked over to me, and then Caroline asked, "So, is Ethan home?"

Uht oh.

She looked past Mom and saw me and started laughing at me, and calling me a sissy boy. I curled up in a ball on the couch, while Jennifer was yelling at Caroline and Caroline was yelling about me being a boy in a skirt.

Mom and Daddy are talking with Caroline in the den, and Jennifer is sitting at my desk looking all worried at me while I write this -- oh, and I'm sitting/lounging on my bed.

I don't know what's going to happen, but I heard Daddy saying something about Probation and reporting Caroline's behavior before Jennifer dragged me upstairs.

Courtney

up
31 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

complications

laika's picture

Uh oh is right! That obnoxious little jailbird sounds like trouble.
I haven't been commenting on it regularly but I am increasingly
enthralled by this time-lapse chronical of Courtney's life,
her piquant way of putting things. Hotcha!
~~~hugs, Laika

What is it about Troll Siblings...

Caroline sounds like she'd be PERFECT for Brian... They at least agree on SOMETHING. Put them on a deserted island somewhere, and when more of their tribe are discovered let them get together...

Nah, that won't work either. *sighs*

Well, we'll see what you work out.

Wasn't there supposed to be some sorta "sleep over" this weekend?

Annette

Last weekend

You miss it?

Apparently I did.

*waah* I'll have to go back and find it now... This international traveling's for the birds sometimes. (okay, I admit that Canada's not that far away sorta - but it was still over 1,500 miles from home, that's gotta count for something. And, I mean I spent a lotta time writing stuff. Okay, that's not a good enough excuse either. *sighs* )

I need to be more careful in my reading, at least on my commenting anyway. I heaved a sigh as I went looking for the missed days. It can't be that I'm getting old and senile, can it? Maybe it can. I sighed again, at the thought I could be loosing it.

Thanks for the correction Edeyn.

Annette

p.s. I went back, and found the sleepover. It was less "memorable" than I'd thought it might be. Forgot this was a diary and not a novel. :-)

Other things

were kinda preoccupying our poor heroine last weekend. The whole Homecoming thing. This week is "Spirit Week" so Courtney will be covering the activities there...

A VERY bad idea

If you put Caroline and Brian on a desert island, alone they might, gulp, breed.

With nothing to do, no one to pick on, all they will have time to do is have sex. The World could be flooded with hundreds of their kids, grandkids, great grand kids in a few generations. Civilization would be doomed.

I don't think Caroline deserves a break. Call the cops on her. Maybe they are offering a two-for and will take Brian for free.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa