Dear Diary : 2007-10-22

Printer-friendly version

Dear Diary
by Edeyn Hannah Blackeney


Monday, 22 October, 2007

Dear Diary
School today was, just, weird. I'm suddenly just everybody's most bestest friend! They all love me! I want to vomit.

Why are people so shallow? I mean, I had upperclassmen offering to fetch me juice at lunch today!

Because of I'm one of the Homecoming / Apple Fair Princesses?

It was seriously starting to get to me.

After school, though, as we're all making our way towards our lockers, announcing the Academic Decathletes!

I made it! I'm one of the two Freshmen! I pretty much ran home to tell my parents.

Yeah, the whole being a girl thing -- winning move. I'm not a disgustingly depressed, socially outcast, forgettable nobody anymore... I'm happy, I'm part of the Homecoming Royalty, and I'm learning to actually show people what I can do!

See, THIS is what High School is supposed to be like!

So, 10 questions in 10 categories. I can so do this. I wasn't paying attention to the rest of the roster, so I'll have to get the list tomorrow.

I feel all accomplished and stuff!

Okay, okay... news about Homecoming night tomorrow. For sure. Maybe.

Courtney

up
28 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Rewriting Life

terrynaut's picture

This is so fun. It's like rewriting your life. :)

The opening made me laugh and I love the line when Courtney says that's what High School is supposed to be like.

Thanks and please keep it up.

- Terry

Love These

joannebarbarella's picture

Little snippets,
Hugs,
Joanne