Dear Diary : 2007-09-03

Printer-friendly version

Dear Diary
by Edeyn Hannah Blackeney


Monday, 3 September, 2007

Dear Diary
I'm so excited about tomorrow! I get to be me -- the real me, Courtney -- instead of the me that everyone has always seen... Ethan.

Mom and Daddy are still scared, but they're trying not to let me know they are. Doctor Gwen told them that it was time for them to let me to do it. They keep telling me that if I change my mind -- shyeah, right! -- that Daddy'll be there immediately to get me.

What do you think? I mean, you're not the OLD Diary, so don't have all that depressing poetry or anything, but... you know me now, too. Do you think I could ever be happy as Ethan?

On top of all the excitement of being the real me, I'm a FRESHMAN, too!

I set out my uniform already, and Mom showed me how to tie the scarf. Daddy tried to be all goofy and show me, but he just is so NOT good at being a girl.

Well, Daddy's making Special Daddy Waffles in the morning, so I'd better shower and get to bed so I can get up and not miss out!

Courtney

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

im happy for courtney

This is good. How great that courtney has accepting parents. This is a good heartwarming story. thank you

Cool Courtney

Edeyn,

I have been waiting for someone to do a series like this. (I hope this turns into a series)

anyway, I like this so far. Pls continue it, and btw where is Sk8r Grrls?

with lots of gentle hugs,

A.A.

Edeyn, Diary stories are so

Edeyn, Diary stories are so much fun to read as they really allow the reader to get "into the head" of the diary writer. You get some much information about the person that way. This sounds like the start of a really sweet and cute story. Hugs, J-Lynn

Dear Courtney

Starting a new school is always difficult.

Starting an OLD new school can't be any easier.

I wish you luck . . .

A. Wellwischer

I so wish

I could've done this! I mean, my parents would have been okay with it, but my school would never have allowed it.