Dear Diary : 2007-11-18

Printer-friendly version

Dear Diary
by Edeyn Hannah Blackeney


Sunday, 18 November, 2007

Dear Diary

Projectile vomiting is not a pleasant thing to witness. I spent a lot of today trying to nurse Mom while Daddy did the cooking of the chicken soup and the running out for soda crackers and vanilla ice cream for her.

Courtney

up
39 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Chicken Soup and Vanilla Ice Cream?? Disgusting!!!!!!!!

RAMI

Chicken Soup and Vanilla Ice Cream. Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost got sick just reading that combination. Chicken Soup to work properly must have at least one Kanaidel (Matzah Ball for the uninitiated). I think Mom got sick just eating that combination. Truely a cause for getting sick.

The only reason that combination would be acceptable is if the vomiting is occurring early in the morning, and mom craves pickles with the ice cream. Then that combination is acceptable, in fact very acceptable. Is this a foreshadowing of a gift that Courtney's mom will deliver within the next 9 months.

How will this complicate COurtney's life.

Oh well I guess we will see.

RAMI

RAMI

Poor Mom and Dad

terrynaut's picture

What brought this on? It doesn't sound as if her mom is pregnant. Hmmmm.

I hope the rest of the family doesn't catch whatever it is. Ugh.

Thanks for the update. I hope your mom is feeling better soon.

- Terry