Dear Diary : 2007-10-07

Printer-friendly version

Dear Diary
by Edeyn Hannah Blackeney


Sunday, 7 October, 2007

Dear Diary
Friday night...

I didn't really talk much about things on Friday, but I was kinda upset.

Jennifer and me and Mom and Daddy all had a long talk.

Mom and Daddy mostly wanted to make sure she understood how big of a secret it was to not tell about me.

Sheesh.

I mean, she's kept the secret so far, did they think she'd just go blabbing about it now?

So, yesterday, I had three "cheerleaders" at Ballet and Gymnastics... and we grabbed Tinchley's on the way home. Lots of fun last night, but today...

Today, there was the three of them, me, Mom, and Simone came over.

We talked about the Homecoming thing. I didn't wanna mention it to Mom at first, because I was just going to do what Mrs. Worthing (old bat) said to do and turn it down.

Jennifer started going off about how unfair it was.

Mom and Simone came in right then and we had what Simone calle a, "Grrl Power Pow Wow," all morning and through lunchtime.

Mom was way angry.

They're all sitting across the room from me and it's creepy to be making this entry in the living room instead of my bedroom, but they're all waiting for me to finish and then Simone has a surprise for me -- not the same surprise as she had originally planned, but this is something that we can all six do, apparently.

So, I'm ending it here before I start hearing the Twilight Zone music as they stare at me.

Courtney

up
42 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dear Courtney

Dear Courtney,

Mom and Dad are just being cautious. they love you very much and want only the best for you, and the best thing is not having anyone accidently blab your secret out at school.

So what all did you do Friday night? I assume you watched dvds and played games, what else did you do?

I'm dying to know what this suprise Simone has for you, even if it has changed. I wanna know.

Snoops