Dear Diary : 2007-10-26

Printer-friendly version

Dear Diary
by Edeyn Hannah Blackeney


Friday, 26 October, 2007

Dear Diary
I want to die.

No, seriously.

I got to school today and there were stares. There were whispers. I thought maybe they had all found out about me somehow. I was really starting to get scared and on the verge of panic.

Then... I heard it.

The first time I heard it that morning I thought it couldn't be what I'd heard, that I'd been mistaken. Then less than a full minute later I heard it again, and this time it was unmistakable.

Y'know, maybe I don't want to die. I just want to be the one that chokes the life from that... that... GOOBER!

There were giggles and winks and it was just so obnoxious!

If this sticks with me, I'm going to... I dunno. I'm not good at the whole coming up with revenge thing, but he'll regret it, that's for sure!

I mean, who wants to be known as, "Goober's Girl," for the love of Pete?

Courtney

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

OH God

I could just see that happening too...I laughed out loud over this. I wonder if Courtney is going to try to get help in choking the Goober

Goober's Girl

Almost hurt myself on that! Now I've got to clean my keyboard off! She has such a way with the English language. It is so good to these again Edeyn!

hugs!

grover

Ain't Love Grand?

terrynaut's picture

Awwww. C'mon Courtney. Buck up. Love is good for you. :)

Courtney and Matthew sittin' in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

I bet you haven't heard that one in awhile. ;)

- Terry

LOL

There probably are WORSE things to be considered. Nice how you hid the punch line until the end.

Thanks,
Annette

welcome back courtney

laika's picture

These short entries are so much fun. Like that daily comic strip that justifies buying tha whole damn paper...
And I still say Courtney is more of a gooberette than she realizes.
~~~hugs, Laika

I Love This

littlerocksilver's picture

This is wonderful. It will be a great learning experience:) Portia

Portia

No one sings it

"I want to be Goober's Girl, I wanna be Goober's Girl>"

No, it'll never crack the Top-40. ;>

{{{;>
Wanda