Dear Diary : 2007-09-17

Printer-friendly version

Dear Diary
by Edeyn Hannah Blackeney


Monday, 17 September, 2007

Dear Diary
Jennifer has a cast!

A bright Orange cast on her left arm. She let me sign it.

Her brother was being stupid and accidentally smacked her with one of those aluminum baseball bats. Lots of trouble. He got his car keys taken away for two weeks except for to and from work... they're making him ride the bus to school, and their mom picks him up after school -- in front of the elementary school!

She says it doesn't really hurt unless she tries to move it inside the cast, though.

Lisa came over to our table at lunch and told me I should have just taken the Detention, because now she has to destroy me.

Destroy me? What kind of threat is THAT supposed to be? I think she's been watching way too many James Bond movies without realizing that the villains always LOST.

So, I have Gymnastics on Monday, Wednesday, Friday evenings and Saturday afternoon. Ballet on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday evenings. And Mom thinks I should "get involved" with stuff at school, too.

What is she thinking?

Courtney

up
35 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

*sighs* Poor Lisa...

... Such a disturbed, spoiled, girl. Sadly there are such children (& adults) in the world that believe that what they do is not wrong...

This day in the life of Courtney seems more disjointed than previous ones. This may well be due to variations in how she would be feeling and such. But it "feels" different. I suspect others will not agree with this quibbling... Sorry.

Thanks for continuing this diary.

Annette

Parent's are like that

For some reason, the art of being a child--or young person if you prefer, seems to dribble out of grown ups after a while.

Still I'll bet it keeps you out of trouble.

I hope Lisa doesn't get you into trouble or hurt you. I think she thinks that grown-ups are stupid and wouldn't realise that you weren't the one causing the trouble, but watch out just in case.

It was nice of Jennifer to let you sign her cast too.

Lady E