Leave No Stone Unturned Chp. 5

Printer-friendly version

Dr. Janet turns towards Sara “it seems you have visitors.”

Katie and Jessica stop at the door when it opened. Standing on the other side was a person dressed as a doctor. She had short blonde hair and lightly tanned skin.

“We’re here to see Sara Thompson.” Katie looks at Dr. Janet.

“Katie, is that you?” Sara turns to look at the door. She couldn’t see anything because of the angle of the bed.

“Come on in.” Dr. Janet steps aside to let Katie and Jessica into the room.

Katie enters first, with Jessica bring up the rear. She walks over to Sara Thompson and looks at her.

“Who are you?” Katie looks at Sara’s face and was trying to remember if she has ever saw her before.

“It's me, Katie. Corporal Edward Brown. We were in the same unit together.” Sara looks at Katie. She was still the woman he remembers.

Katie’s jaw almost dropped. She couldn’t believe the woman lying in the hospital bed, was Corporal Brown. He was supposed to be dead along with several others.

“You’re supposed to be dead, along with Private Miller, Specialist Klinger, and the rest of that group. What happened to you and why did you break into my place?” Katie couldn’t believe that Corporal Brown had become a woman.

“The reason I came to your house, was to warn you. A group of Isis soldiers backed by a powerful sheik wants you and everyone that survived in our group dead. He wants you and Rachel the most. You, because you killed his youngest son when you dropped us off. And us because we attacked and killed several people related to him. Isis wants Rachel dead, because she has made it her mission to kill as many as possible.The whole operation was a mess and we ended up being captured. Rachel managed to blend in, but was captured as well.”

“Who’s this Rachel person?” Katie didn’t know Rachel.

“Rachel, use to be Sgt. Ralph Stone. You do remember him, don’t you?” Sara watches Katie’s facial features.

“Yeah, I remember him. He was the quiet one and was very good with a sniper rifle. Are you saying he has become a woman as well?”

“Yes. I became one, because of the sick bastard that enjoyed castrating his male prisoners. You don’t want to know what he did to his women prisoners.” She could still hear the screams from the women he tortured.

“So, how do you know all about their plans?” Jessica was curious about where this woman got her info.

“Because Emily managed to capture the people sent to kill her. She and her husband tortured the assassins sent after them. Emily’s husband
used to be an interrogator for the CIA.” Sara looks at Katie’s girlfriend.

“So, have you warned this Rachel person?”

“Not yet. The last I heard she was overseas killing Isis soldiers.”

“Do you know where she lives?” Jessica figures they might be able to go and see if she was there.

“Yes, according to the information we uncovered. She is currently sharing an apartment with a person named Maia Storm, in New York.”

“How well connected is this Sheikh person?” Katie wanted to know more about this Sheikh.

“I don’t know. I do know he has enough money to arrange almost anything.” Sara didn’t know much about the Sheikh that was after them.

Jessica was worried about Katie’s safety. Maybe they should head towards her brother’s or cousin’s place for safety.

Sara noticed that the woman standing next to Katie was concerned. She could see from the expression on her face. She also knew they
needed to get in touch with Rachel and warn her as well.

“Do you know this Sheikh’s name?” Katie wonders if her employer could do something.

“Yes, it's Shaikh Farooqi and he wants revenge.” Sara wonders how they were going to prove it was him and his connection to Isis.

“So, here is the thousand-dollar question. Why did you become a woman? You never struck me as leaning that way.” Katie watches Sara see if she is going to tell her the truth.

“It wasn’t my first choice, and it wasn’t something I planned on doing either. However, after what the torturer did to me. It made sense to just go all the way.” Sara figured it was useless to try and get a donor penis with what damage was done to her.

“How many of our former companions are still alive?”

“At least four. Me, you, Rachel, and Emily are all that are left. I do have a question, do you know if my husband made it?” Sara was concerned about her husband.

“I’m sorry to say, he didn’t, Sara.”

“No!” As tears start leaking from her eyes.

She may not have started to be a woman, but she did love him. She never told him she uses to be a male. However, she thinks he might have already known.

Katie and Jessica watch as Sara cries. They felt sorry for Sara and wishes things could have been done to prevent his death.

“The state police are going to want to talk with you about what happened. Is there a lawyer you can call?”

Sara looks at Katie “I know of one I can trust. Also, I know how my husband wants to be buried. I need to call our friends in the motorcycle club and my family as well.”

“I’ll speak to my employer about getting you a cellphone.”

“Thank you, Katie.”

“Before we leave, how did you know where Katie and I lived?” That has been bothering Jessica while they were talking.

“I have a friend that works for the FAA. He gave me your address.” Sara looked pleased with herself.

Katie just smirks. She should have known she could be tracked down by her pilot’s license.

“Well, we better let you get some rest. I’ll check in with you, later this evening.”

“Thank you, Katie.” Sara lays back down to rest.

up
161 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A pilots license

WillowD's picture

In all of my years reading stories I think this is the first time someone was tracked down via their pilot's license.

Thanks for the story.

You're

not alone. Maybe it's being re-edited.

Jorey
.

Problem

I don't know what happened to the story, but its fixed now.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

YAaaay

I got to read it, and ya the bit about the FAA was funny, loved the chapter, sad that about her husband =[

Can't wait for more!

Saraminka

Well thats a few questions answered

Samantha Heart's picture

Now the problem is Pilots license & the information people can gain just from that. The best option is to get ahold of someone VERY WELL connected & deadly to take care of problems.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Sometimes

It's not what you know but who you know.