Leave No Stone Unturned Chp. 2

Printer-friendly version

Global Courier Services:
“Hey, Aisha. When are you going to get a real motorcycle?” Andrew looks at Aisha as she stood near her Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic.

“I like my old motorcycle. He’s very dependable and a survivor.” Aisha buffs the tank of her motorcycle.

She loved her old Kawasaki motorcycle. She owns two of them and they had been fully restored. The second one she rescued from the original owner. The owner was going to junk it and she offered him money for it. She was glad her father taught her how to work on motorcycles.

“Well, I’ll take my new motorcycle over your antique.” Andrew liked his new motorcycle.

“Andrew, I got a delivery for you.” Chuck looks over towards Andrew.

“I’m on it, chief.” Andrew walks over to him to get the package.

“Do you have anything for me, Chief?” Aisha could use the money this week.

“Nothing yet, Aisha. You’re just going to have to wait until something comes up.” Chuck felt sorry for his newest worker.

She was new to the delivery service and would be the last one to get a delivery. The older couriers get the first choice of deliveries.

“Alright, chief.” Aisha sits on one of the nearby benches and wait.

Eight couriers worked for the company. On any busy day, she could get at least four or five deliveries. However, whenever it is slow, she would be lucky to get one or maybe two. She needs to find a second job that could make up for the difference.

Aisha takes her cellphone out and starts playing one of the games she bought. Every once in a while, she looks up to see if Chuck has a delivery for her. When he shakes his head no, she goes back to playing a game.

Two hours goes by “hey Aisha, I have three deliveries that need to go out. Do you want them?”

“God yes. Are they close to one another?” Aisha walks over to look at the deliveries.

“Two of them are and the third one isn’t. The third one is over in the industrial area.” Chuck figured Aisha could use the money.

“Okay, thanks, Chuck.” Aisha loads the deliveries into the black box mounted on the back of her motorcycle.

She had the address for all three deliveries already programmed into her cellphone. It was mounted on her handlebars so she could glance at it. She drives towards the first place and makes her first delivery.

Their order wasn’t very big. The place was a wedding boutique. Once she was done delivering their package, she heads towards second place. It was a kitchen supply and repair place. The package she was delivering was small and rattled.

Once she was done delivering the package, she looks at the last address. Chuck was right about how far it was. It was clear across town and it was going to take her a while.

Cora’s Trailer:
Melissa looks out of the window in the living room at the strange van parked next to Cora’s car. The person arrived yesterday afternoon at Cora’s request. They had dinner and she learned that the person’s name is Aviva.

She also learned that Aviva had heard the gunshots that night. Cora had looked up Becker Thompson and learned that he was married to a woman named Sara Elizabeth Thompson. She forwarded the picture to Katie to see if it was the same woman.

Katie informed her, that it was the same woman, but she didn’t know anyone by that name. She would contact her employer to see if they could identify the woman.

Black Angel Protections, Chapel Hill, N.C.:
Angela had been contacted by her Aunt Violet to look up a person. She just recently got the court restraint lifted, so she could work on the other case. She was still tracking down the people who had killed several of her uncle’s people.

She was getting closer to that case. Now, her aunt put her talents to researching who this person was. After about three hours of breaking through several protections’ programs, which were of military-grade. She finally gets into the military files. She tries to identify the picture she had of the woman with military records or retired military personnel.

After spending a little more time searching through the files. She identifies who the person is and who the person was. She also finds a picture of the unit she uses to belong to when she was a man.

Angela saves all the information and sends it to her aunt. Who in turn sends the information to Katie DeNoon. She goes back to locate the people. She wanted to make them pay for what they did.

Katie’s House:
Katie and Jessica were spending a nice quiet night at home. After spending so many weeks at the base and helping. They wanted to spend some alone time together. As for the woman they found in their house, Katie had called to check on her and she was unconscious. It was bugging Katie on who the person could be.

As Jessica and Katie are watching the movie. Her cellphone beeps, letting her know an email had arrived.

“I wonder who it could be now.” Katie picks the cellphone up and opens the email.

She starts reading the email and realizes she needs her laptop. Katie puts her cellphone down and gets up to grab her laptop from her bedroom.

“What was the email about?” Jessica was curious.

“Our mysterious woman has been identified. I couldn't read the information on my cellphone, so I’m getting my laptop.”

Jessica watches as Katie walks into their bedroom. She liked Katie’s ass in the thong panties she was wearing. She never gets tired looking at her beautiful girlfriend.

Katie comes walking back into the living room and sits down next to Jessica. She noticed the look on Jessica’s face “looking at my ass again?” As she leans over and kisses her.

Jessica returns the kiss “guilty as charged.”

up
204 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ok now I REALLY

Samantha Heart's picture

Want to know who this person was & how this happened to her.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

On the case

We'll see what happens next.