Black or White

Printer-friendly version

Brittney looks at her reflection in the mirror in her and Crystal’s bedroom. She was going to finally meet Crystal’s family today. They were having a family gathering and Crystal wanted to introduce Brittney to her whole family since they were planning on getting married. Crystal already warned her that there might be some resistance or blowback.

Crystal walks up behind Brittney and wraps her arms around her waist. She leans in and places a kiss on Brittney’s cheek.

“You look beautiful sweetie, and my family is going to love you.”

“Thanks, I want to make a good impression on your family.” Brittney turns around in Crystal’s arms and kisses her.

Crystal returns the kiss and afterward, Brittney needs to fix her lipstick. She straightens her dress and hopes Crystal’s mother likes her. She spots the scars on her leg from the damage she took when she and her family went after a felon. The bastard had blown up the front of the SUV she had been taking cover in.

“Come on we have to leave. I promise my cousin I would pick her up and take her to the reunion.”

“Okay.” Brittney grabs her purse and makes sure she has her stun gun and pepper spray. She still wasn’t old enough to carry a gun yet.

Crystal makes sure, she has her weapon with her. She shouldn’t need her weapon at the family reunion, but you never know. She grabs the car keys to the new SUV she just bought.

Crystal and Brittney walk out to the car carrying a bag filled with several bottles of wine. Kat had suggested that it might be a good idea to take something to the reunion. So, they settled on several bottles of expensive wine.

Once they are in the SUV, Crystal drives them to her cousin’s apartment. Brittney watches as Crystal drives. They came back to Knoxville for
Crystal’s family reunion. The Kansas office was still under construction. Valentina and her girlfriend Piper were handling everything, while they were gone.

Crystal pulls into the parking lot of her cousin’s place. She looks at Brittney “do you want to stay here or come up with me?”

“I’ll come with you.” Brittney unfastens her seatbelt and gets out of the SUV.

Brittney follows behind Crystal as they head towards the apartment building. The area around the apartment looked nice “this is a nice neighborhood.”

“Wait until it starts getting late. That’s when the trouble starts. They have security that comes out here to make sure no trouble starts.” Crystal remembers dropping her cousin off once and she got stopped by security to find out if she lived here or not.

Brittney follows Crystal up to the third floor of the apartment complex. She watches as Crystal stops at apartment K's door. She automatically steps to one side. It was out of habit when they went after a perp.

Crystal knocks on her cousin’s apartment door. She could hear movement inside the apartment. After a few minutes, the door opens revealing a young woman holding a young baby in her arms.

“Charity, it’s so good to see you today.” Crystal smiles at her younger cousin.

“It’s good to see you as well, Crystal. Who’s your friend?” Charity spotted the dark brown hair teenager standing to the right of Crystal.

“This is my girlfriend, Brittney. I thought I would introduce her to our family since we are planning on getting married.” Crystal knew her cousin didn’t care she was a lesbian.

“It’s nice to meet you, Charity. What is your son’s name?” Brittney saw that Charity was holding a little boy.

“His name is Brandon.” Charity was proud of her little boy.

“It’s nice to meet you, Brandon.” Brittney shakes the little guy’s hand.

Charity just watches Brittney and wonders why her cousin was dating and planning on marrying a white person. She didn’t have a problem with Crystal being lesbian. She has known that since they were in their teens. However, some members of their family, have problems with white people.

“Do you have a baby seat for Brandon to sit in?” Brittney knew Crystal didn’t have one.

A smirk appears on Charity’s face “I have a car seat for him.”

“Great, if you give it to me. I’ll go and install it for you, while you and Crystal get whatever you want to bring with you.” Brittney figures she would try to be helpful.

“Sounds good. Please come in.” Charity steps aside to let Brittney and her cousin into her apartment.

Crystal enters first, followed by Brittney. When Brittney walks into the apartment, she notices how nicely it was decorated. She had to give Charity credit for how well she kept the place. She figures it isn’t easy with a little child to maintain a cleaning schedule.

“Crystal, can you hold Brandon while I get the car carrier, please?” Charity looks at her cousin.

“Sure. Come here, Brandon.” Crystal takes Brandon from Charity and holds him.

Charity walks off to get the car carrier for Brandon. She heads down the small hallway to go to Brandon’s bedroom.

“Isn’t he cute?” Crystal looks at Brittney when she says that.

“Yes, and we aren’t going to have children for a while.” Brittney wasn’t sure she could have children. But she knew August got pregnant and she had been experimented on by the same people who kidnapped them.

“I’m not planning on having children until we are in our thirties.” Crystal knew it was going to be hard for them with the new office.

“Thank god. If we have any before then, my mother will have a stroke and she doesn’t need that.” Brittney knew how her mother and father would react.

Charity comes walking back into the living room with the car carrier. She hands it to Brittney “here you go.”

“Thank you.” Brittney accepts the car carrier.

“Are you going to be alright, installing it?” Crystal looks at Brittney for an answer.

“I had to help my father install the ones for the twins, remember? I’ll be fine.” Brittney turns and walks out of the apartment and down to the SUV.

“Where did you meet her?” Charity looks at Crystal.

“She’s the daughter of the people I work for.” Crystal watches the shocked look that appears on Charity’s face.

“You’re dating and planning on marrying your boss’s daughter?” Charity was shocked.

“Yep! We have been dating since I went to work for them.

“Who made the first move? And what is it that you do cousin?” Charity never asked what type of work her cousin did.

“I’m a bounty hunter and I’ve been doing it for several years now. To answer your second question, Brittney made the first move.”

“And her parents don’t have a problem with you two dating?” Charity was surprised.

“At first, they did. Because sometimes Brittney goes with us on some of the people we go after. However, after about a month or so. Her parents saw how much we liked each other, and they gave us permission to date each other.”

“Still, she’s your boss’s daughter. That’s playing with fire.” Charity knew she would never do anything like that.

“Trust me, cousins. Her parents saw how much we liked each other. These are people that you don’t want to get mad at you or ever have them come after you.” Crystal knew that if she ever hurt Brittney, Kat would tear her heart out while it was beating.

“Why? Are they racist?” Charity says those words with venom in her voice.

“Not at all. They are just very protective of their children. Let me show you a picture of my boss.” Crystal pulls her cellphone out of her back pocket and shows Charity pictures of Kat and Paul.

Charity looks at the pictures and then back at Crystal. She couldn’t believe how the woman looked. She had cat ears, a tail, but the rest of her looked normal.

“That woman can’t be your girlfriend’s mother. She looks nothing like her.” Charity thinks her cousin is pulling her leg.

“Kat adopted Brittney along with her younger sister Terry. The twins she gave birth to are normal-looking. There’s nothing unusual about them.”

“How?” Charity looked confused.

“Who knows. Kat and her half-sister Gadget are experimented the government conductive. Past that, they don’t know anymore.” Crystal couldn’t tell her cousin that the doctor who experimented on Kat and Gadget was responsible for their looks. He was also responsible for the experiments, that were conducted on Brittney, Terry, and August.

“You mean she has a half-sister?” Charity couldn’t believe that.

“Yep, and she is a nice lady. She looks like the female mouse person from Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers.”

“Man, imagine that.” Charity remembered watching that cartoon when she was little.

Outside in The Parking Lot:
Brittney was bent over installing the child seat when she hears some guys approaching her.

“What’s a fine white girl like you doing in this neighborhood?” Jerome saw a fine-looking white girl bending over into an SUV.

Brittney stands up and turns around to face whoever it was that had spoken to her. She spots four guys walking towards her. The person that spoke to her, had a bunch of gold chains and such around his neck. All of them were wearing their pants halfway down their butts. She could see their boxer shorts.

“Putting a baby car carrier in.” Brittney hopes they weren’t going to start anything with her.

“You look like the type of girl, who enjoys having babies. How many have you had already?” Harold looks at the cute white girl and wonders how she would be in bed.

A smirk appears on Brittney’s face “I hate to disappoint you guys, but I’m not into guys. Especially, guys who look like they have taken a crap in their pants.”

“I bet you have never had a black man’s dick in your pussy before. I bet I can show you what a real man can do.” Jerome looks at Brittney with a smirk on his face.

“Like I said fellows, I’m not into men. I prefer the taste of a nice vagina. So, why don’t you move on, before my girlfriend shows up.” Brittney braces herself just in case they charge her.

“How about we show you what four thick black cocks can do. I bet it will change your mind.” Jerome and the other guys rush towards Brittney.
Brittney waits until they were close enough to her, before punching one guy as hard as she could in the face. She elbows another guy that went to grab her. One guy punches her in the stomach.

One of the guys managed to get behind her and put her in a chokehold. She kicks the other guy that was trying to grab her legs. She grabs the guy that is behind her and bites his arm around her throat. She flips the guy behind her back, over her body right into the guy trying to grab her legs.

The guy Brittney elbowed, tries to grab her but ends up with her fist in his mouth. Jerome pulls his gun out and aims it at Brittney.

“I would drop your gun if you know what is good for you.” Crystal and Charity had spotted Brittney fighting off four black guys. When Crystal saw the gun being pulled. She pulled her gun and pointed it at the guy.

“I would do what my girlfriend says.” Brittney looks at Jerome and the blood coming out of his nose.

The other guys were laying on the asphalt, moaning. Brittney spotted that the guy she flipped over her back, had a gun tucked behind him.

“Do it, now!” Crystal was ready to shoot the guy pointing his gun at Brittney.

Jerome lowers his gun and tosses it onto the asphalt. He looks at Crystal “who the fuck, are you bitches?”

“We’re women you don’t want to fuck with. Now, put your hands behind your back.” Crystal watches Jerome.

Brittney grabs a few zip cuffs from inside Crystal’s SUV and zip cuff all four guys. When she gets to Jerome “I warned you, but you had to be a dumb ass and try to attack me.” She makes sure the cuffs are tight on him.

Crystal puts her gun away and calls the police. Within minutes, three patrol cars show up. One of the police officers recognizes Brittney right away and knew she was Kat’s daughter.

“Why ain’t I surprised?” Officer King looks at Brittney.

“Hey, I didn’t start this. I was minding my own business when these clowns.” As Brittney kicks one of the guys near her “decided to attack an innocent white girl.”

“What are you doing in this neighborhood, Brittney?”

“I’m here with my girlfriend, picking up her cousin.” Brittney looks towards Charity and Crystal.

Officer King spots Crystal “DAMN! You guys from K&P are a pain in our butts.”

“Look at it this way, Officer King. It could have been my mother and father.” An evil smile appears on Brittney’s face.

“No thanks.”

“I didn’t think so. I’m charging these clowns with assault and battery, attempted rape, and carrying a concealed weapon without a permit.” Brittney pulls the other guy’s gun and hands it to Officer King.

“Good, make sure they get a nice warm welcome on the way to jail.” Brittney waves goodbye.

Britney, Charity, and Crystal get into the SUV and fasten their seatbelt. Crystal starts the SUV “alright ladies, let's go and have some fun.”

Crystal backs out of the parking space and heads towards the exit. She turns right and follows the street towards the main road.

“Do you think everyone is going to show up for the reunion, Charity?” Crystal looks at her cousin in the rearview mirror.

“If they know what is good for them, they will. You know how our mothers and aunts are. That’s not counting grandma Harriet and great-grandma Liza.” Charity knew what their grandmother would do if everyone doesn’t show up.

“True.” Crystal drives to where the family reunion was being held.

They had to get a big area for everyone. Brittney just watches as Crystal drives. She wonders how people are going to accept her. She hopes Crystal’s family doesn’t hold it against them being bounty hunters.

It takes them about an hour to arrive. Afterward, it takes them a few minutes to find a parking spot. Brittney couldn’t believe how many cars there were.

“Man, you have a lot of relatives?” Brittney looks at Crystal when she says that.

“Yeah, we are a big family, and you are about to become a part of it.”

“You’ll be the second white person who has been added to the family since our family was brought from Africa.”

“Oh?” Brittney turns around in her seat to look at Charity.

“Yeah, back in 1860, a young white girl had lost her family and had no family. Our ancestors took her under their wing and raised her as their child. She gave birth to several of our great, great, great grandparents.” Charity knew several of the family from her line were still alive.

“I didn’t know that.” Crystal looks at her cousin as she turns the engine off.

“You should check out the family bible. Everyone in our family is listed in it and who they married.” Charity unfastens her son’s carrier.
Crystal looks at Brittney “are you going to leave your purse in the SUV?”

“Yeah, I don’t think I’ll need it.” Brittney makes sure her purse is hidden.

Crystal does the same and so does Charity as well. She does take the diaper bag and makes sure she has everything she needs for her son. Once everyone was ready, Crystal locks the SUV and start walking towards the pavilion that had been set up.

They had to check in with two older women. As they got closer, Charity notices it was their great aunt Shelia and their aunt Grace.

“Hi, Aunt Grace and Aunt Shelia.” Crystal looks at each woman.

Grace looks at Crystal and couldn’t believe she showed up at the family reunion. The last she heard about Crystal, she had gotten out of jail and had been busy with a new job.

“It’s good to see you, Crystal. Who’s your friend?” Grace looks at the white girl standing next to Crystal.

“This is my girlfriend, Brittney Romano.” Crystal smiles as she introduces Brittney.

“It’s nice to meet you, ma’am.” Brittney holds her hand to shake theirs like she was taught.

Grace shakes Brittney’s hand first and Shelia did afterward. Both women look at Brittney and wonder how old she was.

“Is Romano, Italian?” Grace was curious.

“Yes ma’am. My father is from Sicily, Italy.” Brittney considered Paul her birth father.

Shelia looks at Brittney’s features and didn’t see any Italian features in her. She did notice that she had a few scars on the upper part of her leg.

“If you don’t mind me asking, what type of work do your father and mother do?” Grace was curious.

“They own a bounty hunting company. Crystal works for them and I do bounty hunting as well.” A smile appears on Brittney’s face.
Grace and Shelia look at Crystal “you do bounty hunting as well?”

“Yes ma’am.” Crystal wasn’t going to lie about what she did. She wasn’t ashamed of what she did.

“You’re brave, Crystal.” Grace and Shelia liked that Crystal was brave to do something that the family might dislike.

“Well, you girls go and have fun.” Grace could see that Charity was getting antsy.

“Thanks, Aunt Shelia and Aunt Grace.” Crystal leads everyone away from the pavilion.

Crystal, Brittney, and Charity start to mingle with other family members. Crystals' parents haven’t arrived yet. She notices that Brittney was enjoying herself. Some of her family members come up and talk with her.

“I think your family has figured out that I and you are more than friends.” Brittney places a kiss on Crystal’s cheek.

“I think your right.” Crystal returns the kiss.

The two of them interact with other members of the family. Some of the older guys around Crystal’s age make jokes about her not knowing what it feels like for a man to penetrate her. An evil smile appears on Brittney’s face when they say that. She looks at the “why would we want a guy to have sex with us when we know how to use other parts of our body to please each other. Your just like all guys, thinking with your prick, instead of your brains.”

Brittney knew people couldn’t figure out why women would rather enjoy sushi, instead of a thick hotdog. She glances at Crystal and notices she had a smirk on her face.

“Did you like my answer?”

“Yes, especially since my cousin Jordon has five kids from three different women. You would think he would know better by now.” Crystal squeezes Brittney’s hand.

“Five kids, from three different women? Man, he is a hound dog.” Brittney couldn’t imagine someone who looked a little older than Crystal having that many children.

“His first girlfriend got pregnant when he was fourteen years old. When he was seventeen, he got his high school sweetheart pregnant. I’m surprised, she didn’t have more than one kid from her. His latest girlfriend, she has had three kids from him and they still haven’t gotten married yet.”

“Does he pay child support to his other kids?” Brittney knew a guy or woman could be forced to pay child support by the state.

“Yep, his father makes sure he supports his other children. His father makes sure all his grandchildren are taken care of.” Crystal knew her uncle Andrew loved his grandchildren and wanted his son to be a responsible person.

For the next twenty minutes, Crystal and Brittney socialize with everyone. She is asked a few times how they met and if they were planning on having kids. Brittney knew her mother and father would love for her to have children.

Britten enters into some games with some of Crystal’s cousins and ends up beating them. She is asked about how she got some of the scars on her leg by some of the younger kids. She tells them what happened and embellishes it some to make Crystal look good.

Crystal’s parents finally show up two hours later. Crystal drags Brittney away from a checker game she was involved in. She escorts Brittney to her parents.

“Mom, Dad I would like for you to meet my girlfriend and future wife.” Crystal stands before her parents with Brittney standing next to her.

“It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Jefferson and Mrs. Jefferson.” Brittney holds her hand out to shake their hand.

Ralph looks at the white girl with long light brown hair standing before him and his wife. She was a little shorter than Crystal but had a nice figure on her. She was wearing a nice light dress with heels.

He reaches forward and shakes her hand. He notices she had a nice grip on a girl “it’s nice to finally meet my daughter’s girlfriend. Mrs. Romano.”

Elisa looks at her daughter’s girlfriend. She looked cute and was well-spoken. She was hoping Crystal would outgrow being a lesbian and marry a guy, but now meeting her girlfriend. She has given up hope.

“It’s nice to meet you as well, Mrs. Romano.” Elisa shakes Brittney’s hand.

“Crystal has told me so much about you and your husband, Mrs. Jefferson. You can call me Brittney, Mrs. Jefferson. My family is informal.” Brittney smiles at Mrs. Jefferson.

“In that case, please feel free to call me Elisa and my husband Ralph. By the way Brittney, how do your parents feel about you being gay?” Elisa wanted to know more about Brittney’s parents.

“If you ever meet her parents, mom. You wouldn’t have asked that question.” Crystal was worried about her parents are going to react to Kat and her unusual features.

“Why do you say that, Crystal?” Ralph was curious about that statement.

“Show them, Brittney.” Crystal wanted to see what her parent's reaction would be.

“Okay.” Brittney pulls her cellphone out and brings up pictures of her family.

She shows them, Ralph and Elisa. She watches their reaction as they look at the pictures.

“I take it, that the cat woman in these pictures is your mother?” Ralph looks at Brittney for an answer.

“She’s not my biological mother, but yes she is my mother. The man standing next to her is her husband, my adopted father and he is Italian.”
“What happened to your biological parents?” Elisa was curious.

“We disagreed about my life, and I ran away from them. They were too religious about their views, and I didn’t share them.”

“Isn’t this the same couple that busted that gay conversion camp?” Ralph remembers seeing something about that on the news.

“Yes, and I had been sent there by my parents, because of how I felt about girls.” Brittney was glad that Kat and Paul closed the place down.

“So, you were adopted by the bounty hunters that closed that place down?” Elisa looks at Brittney.

“Along with my sister as well. They adopted me and one other girl. As you can see in the picture. I have two young sisters and a brother as well. They are my mom and dad’s offspring.”

“They don’t have your mother's looks.” Ralph noticed that about the babies.

“Nope, they came out looking normal. Whatever was done to make my mother look the way she does, wasn’t passed onto her offspring.”

“Does it bother you that your adopted mother looks like she does?”

“Nope, I love my mom and aunt the way they are.” Brittney loved her mother and her aunt Gadget.

“You have an aunt that is a cat person?” Elisa was curious about that.

“No, my aunt looks like Gadget from the Disney cartoon Rescue Rangers. She looks like the mouse person from it.”

“I wonder how that happened?” Ralph was curious.

“It’s a long story, but the short version of it is, they were experimented on while in their mother’s womb.” Brittney knew there was more, but it was a long and complicated story.

Ralph looks at his wife and both of them then look at Crystal and Brittney. They had a smile on their faces “welcome to the family.”

“Thank you.” Brittney hugs both of them.

“You do know, sooner or later we would like to see grandchildren from you girls.”

“Mom!” Crystal felt embarrassed.

“We have already talked about it and somewhere down the line we will have children, but for now we have a new office to open.”

“Oh? What do you do?” Elisa was curious.

“I’m a bounty hunter like my parents. But I’ll be doing private investigation as well.”

“But aren’t you worried about the dangers involved with you being a girl?” Ralph looks at Brittney and didn’t think she could take down Crystal’s cousin, Always. He was a big man and very muscular.

“There hasn’t been a man big enough or strong enough to overpower my mother and she is shorter than me. There is one place all men are valuable and I’m not afraid to kick or punch as hard as I can.” Brittney has done it before and she’ll do it again.

“But some of these people can be very dangerous. Are you ready for that type of fight?” Elisa looks at Brittney with concern in her eyes.

“Mom, look at Brittney’s right leg. She got those scars from a gun firing a law rocket at us when we hid behind our SUV. This man was wanted for crimes that make OJ Simpson looks like a saint. She has already proven her courage and willingness to do what is necessary.” Crystal remembered that day as if it was yesterday.

Elisa looks at Brittney’s right leg and saw the scars. They looked like they belonged to a soldier.

“Why don’t we continue our talk later girls. Others want to speak to me and your mother, Crystal.” He saw the look on his wife’s face.

“No problem, dad.” Crystal hugs him and her mother.

Brittney follows Crystal's lead and hugs both people as well. They watch as Crystal’s parents walk off to visit other family members.

“Let’s go and get some food before it is gone.” Crystal grabs Brittney’s hand and escorts her over to the buffet tables that had been set up.

They grab some food and sit with Crystal’s favorite uncle and aunt. They trade stories with them about some of the jobs they have done. Crystal’s uncle used to be a cop, so he had some interested ones.

By late evening, everyone was feeling tired. Crystal’s cousin, the one that came with them, went over to her mother’s house for the night. Crystal and Brittney head home. Brittney couldn’t wait to get out of her dress and start exploring Crystal’s body.

The two of them head to their bedroom and take a shower together. Brittney starts kissing Crystal’s body. Her lips, nipples, and down below between her legs.

Crystal was enjoying what Brittney was doing to her. She doesn’t know what brought this on, but she was enjoying it. When the water starts getting cold. They get out and head towards their bed.

For the next few hours, Brittney gets her mind blown by everything Crystal does to her. She falls asleep being held by Crystal. The last words she heard, before drifting off to sleep was, “I love you.”

Brittney and Crystal.jpg
up
131 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Young love,

Hope it lasts.

Acceptance

Samantha Heart's picture

Looks like Crystal's parents accept the fact that 1. Their daughter is gay & 2. She is in love with the white girl Britney. May be hard but they are taking it in stride.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Color

I didn't realize Crystal was black until this story. Guess it didn't matter before now. The talk about the neighborhood Charity lived in had me wondering.

"Especially, guys who look like they have taken a crap in their pants.” I LOL'd at this! ;-) Those clowns should have been charged with attempted kidnapping also.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin