The Angels: Rodeo Tour Chap. 12

Printer-friendly version

Cassady wakes up and finds herself sandwiched between a naked woman with strawberry blonde color hair and a muscular bald head guy. She could feel his huge stiff penis resting between her butt cheeks. She carefully extracts herself from between them and stumbles towards the bathroom.

Her head was pounding from the drinks she had last night. She sits down on the toilet and lets her bladder release. She licks her lips and could still taste the fluid from the woman she had sex with last night.

She had met the couple at the bar she and the others had gone to after the gig at the rodeo. Everyone wanted to relax and enjoy themselves after doing such a good show. Angela left with a cute busty cowgirl. Her cousin Jessie left with an older-looking handsome cowboy. He was almost old enough to be their father.

Debbie left with two brothers and Juni left by herself. She wouldn’t cheat on her boyfriend. Rick and Marty left with two young women that were friends. She left with a married couple that enjoyed threesomes and had an open marriage. After she finishes doing her morning business. She takes a shower and while she is in the shower, she is joined by the woman she went home with. They fool around while in the shower and afterward, she says goodbye. She catches an Uber back to the hotel they were staying at.

Since the breakfast buffy was still available, Cassady grabs some muffins and a banana along with a fresh cup of coffee and take it back to her hotel room. When she walks into the room, she discovers she is the first one back.

Cassady eats the muffins and drinks the coffee, before changing her clothes and sitting down with her laptop to check her balance and pay some bills. Even though she isn’t home to take care of her place, she still needed to make sure the bills were paid. She couldn’t afford an accountant to handle everything.

While she is paying some bills online. Jessie comes walking in still looking a little rough. A smirk appears on Cassady’s face “Morning sex?”

“God yes. Jerry may be old enough to be our father, but he has the energy of a young man and hung like a horse.” Jessie was surprised when she saw how big Jerry was.

She had to open her mouth wide to give him a blow job. Just before she left, she rode him one more time and could feel his semen leaking out of her vagina. She loved that he stretched her and she would love to feel that feeling all the time.

Jessie looks at Cassady “How was your night?”

“It was fun. I have never done a threesome with a married couple before.” Cassady had fun with Betty and her husband.

“So, did you enjoy eating out with another woman?” Jessie looks at her cousin.

“Hey, I ate you out. However, I did enjoy being dominated by another woman. Betty was really aggressive and her husband enjoyed being dominated by me and her.”

“Well, I’m glad you enjoy yourself. I think after all the traveling we have been doing. It was nice to have a night to enjoy being a woman. What do you think about maybe touring for a year?” Jessie hasn’t had time to talk with her cousin about what they were told yesterday.

“I don’t know. I hate the idea of putting my car in storage and leaving my place empty for a year.” Cassady didn’t want to leave her place empty.

“Well, you could ask our cousin Jewel to stay at your place and drive your car. I’m going to have my sister stay at my place.”

“I think Casey would love that. She hates staying with your parents.” Cassady knew Casey didn’t mind her being a girl.

“They don’t approve of her job. The thing is, she works hard and makes a lot of money.” Jessie knew her sister enjoyed being an exotic dancer.
She had the body and personality for it.

“I think I know someone I can trust to watch over my place.” Cassady was thinking about her friend Alison. She had a nice security job and was trustworthy.

Jessie finishes paying her bills. She needed to go out to buy a few items. There was a Walmart nearby so could do her shopping.

“Hey, I need to buy a few items. Do you want to come with me?” Cassady looks at her cousin.

“Yeah, let me change first.” Jessie walks over to her suitcase and pulls out a dress. She wasn’t going to wipe Jerry’s cum from between her legs.
She was enjoying feeling it in the folds of her vagina.

Cassady watches as her cousin changes clothes and spritz a little bit of her favorite perfume on. While her cousin was getting ready, she grabs her purse and make sure she has everything she needs. Sometimes she splits the contents of her purse up with a wallet she likes carrying when she is wearing blue jeans.

Cassady and Jessie leave the hotel and catch a cab over to Walmart. They spend some time looking at some of the outfits on sale and try a few on. It was hard finding the right fit for Jessie, but she managed to find a few outfits.

Cassady tries a few outfits on and remembers the first time she went into a women’s dressing room. She was nervous that she would be caught. However, she managed to get away with it and did it again at another store.

The clothes she picked out fitted her pretty well. She comes out of the dressing room wearing it and looks at her cousin “So, what do you think?”

“It's okay. I think you need something different.” Jessie didn’t think the outfit looked good on her cousin.

Cassady trusted her cousin’s opinion. She’s been right so far on clothes that made her look good. She goes and selects a few different clothing and tries those on. When she asks her cousin again, she gets the thumb up from her cousin.

After selecting some clothes and trying on some cheap shoes. They head over to the personal hygiene department to purchase some shampoo and conditioner. Cassady picks up several deodorant sticks since all of them go through them when they perform. She was a drummer, so she tends to go through more than the rest of the girls.

Once they finish their shopping, they go to a nearby sandwich shop and have lunch. They buy a few extra to take back to the hotel with them.

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good chapter

Samantha Heart's picture

Glad the girls had fun for a night even if it was sex. I guess it helps them unwind.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Regarding Jessie

TMI?


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin