Grease Monkey Part17 (Final Chapter)

Printer-friendly version

Charlene was nervous as she prepared dinner at her place. This would be the first time Tom and Tonya would meet. She wanted Tom to meet her little sister and for Tonya to meet Tom as well. She looks at everything as she sets it out on the table.

“What do you think, sis?” Charlene looks at Tonya as she brings in the last dish from the kitchen.

Tonya had helped her sister cook everything. She has never seen her sister this nervous before.

“I think whoever this Tom person is, he is going to love the food, sis.”

“I hope so.” Charlene looks at her little sister and couldn’t believe how much sun she got while she was camping.

Charlene double-checks everything before heading to her bedroom to change her clothes. Tonya had helped her select an outfit to wear earlier. She glances at the clock in her bedroom and notices it was almost time for Tom to arrive. She quickly changes her clothes and rushes downstairs.

Just as her foot hit the floor from the last step, the doorbell rings. Charlene double checks her appearance one more time and walks over to the front door and open it. A smile appears on her face as she spots Tom as she opens the door.

Tom watches as the front door to Charlene’s house opens. A smile forms on his face when he spots her standing on the other side. Tonight, he was going to meet her little sister/daughter.

“Hey, beautiful.” As Tom walks into the house and kisses her.

Charlene returns the kiss. She loved how Tom looked and smelled. She closes the front door behind her and turns to introduce Tom to Tonya.

“Tom, I would like for you to meet my little sister Tonya. Tonya, I would like you to meet Tom.”

Tonya walks forward to shake Tom’s hand. She liked how Tom looked and could see why her sister had fallen for him.

“I hope you’re hungry, Tom. Me and Tonya made a big meal.”

“I’ve heard about your sister and her partner's cooking. I can’t wait to try her food.” Tom had heard about Tonya and her partner Prue cooking.

Also, how the two of them had competed on several kids' cooking shows and won either first place or came in second. He knew they had a catering business in town and that Charlene helped them out. Tom looks at Tonya when he says that.

“I know you won’t be disappointed, Tom.” Charlene starts walking towards the dining room.

Tonya and Tom follow behind Charlene

The Upcoming Weeks:
Tom, Tonya, and Charlene spend a lot of time together. Tom meets Tonya’s partner Prue and her mother. He helps them out with their catering business. They in return help him out with his hot dog and sausage stand.

Tom also meets Henry and his wife, whom he learns is Charlene’s godparents and partner at the garage. He also learns that Henry owns the car lot across the street from the garage as well. He was awe-struck that Charlene handled the books for several businesses located in the same building as the garage.

Charlene introduces Tom to everyone at the garage and where he meets a few members of the motorcycle gangs that do business with Tammy, Ralph, and Terry. He now knows why some of the police officers that stopped by his hot dog stand suggested he treated Charlene properly. Her shop did business with the police force fixing and maintaining their cars, along with a few other city agencies.

As for Tonya and Prue, he is impressed by how talented the two of them are. He has never known any teenagers their age having a business that caters to meals as good as theirs. Not only that, they had a few items that they sold such as their specialized sauces and cookies.

The girls had a stand down at the local swap meet where they sold their products online as well. He was willing to sell some of their sauces at his hot dog stand. Which, when some of his customers taste a sample of them, he sells out in no time. Even some of the restaurants in the area where he sets up, ask him if they could order some of the sauces through him.

The girls, of course, make sure Tom gets a percentage of the sales as well. They appreciated what he was doing for them.

As the months go by, the relationship between Charlene and Tom gets stronger. As much as Charlene wants to have sex with Tom, she wants to save herself for the day she gets married. Which is something her godmother Mary encouraged.

As for Tom, he was slowly falling in love with Charlene. It wasn’t just her dedication to the businesses she ran, but how she cared about everyone that worked for her. She went out of her way to help them and her customers as well.

He knew she cared very deeply for Tonya and there wasn’t anything she wouldn’t do for her little sister or Tonya’s friend Prue. He knew she donated to the homeless shelters in the area and would volunteer along with Tonya and Prue delivering hot meals to people who were home bound.

Epilogue:
In the years to come, Charlene ends up marrying Tom and having a son of her own, which she names after her father. As for her sister Tonya, Charlene ends up adopting her as her daughter/little sister.

Tonya and Prue end up opening a small business selling their sauces and cookies. Charlene gives them the startup money to start their business. The girls also help Tom upgrade from the hot dog stand to a full fledged food truck. They continue to use the hot dog stand at fairs and special events that occur.

up
109 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A nice story

A lot different from your usual. I enjoyed it.

A great ending to a great story

Samantha Heart's picture

I'm glad Charline does Adopt Tonya as her daughter/sister as for Tom I'm glad she & he found each other & now they have a son who is named after her father which was fantastic I think. A lot has happened over the years, both tragic & fantastic! This shows what happens when you take life by the horns & bull dog it into submission. Charline & now Prue & Tonya as well as Tom are very successful in their endevors.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

I'm sorry

I am sorry to say this. I loved the start but the ending was just to short for me. And not just because of the word count. I wish that you could have given this more thought because I hate to have seen it end as early as it did. Thank you for creating such a wonderful story even if this the only time that I have commented on it.