Project Wolf Den Part 12

Printer-friendly version

New York Airport, Private Hangar:
Jacques had been contacted by Jack and raced down to the airport to prep the plane for takeoff. As he is preparing the plane for takeoff, an old-fashioned light tan Ford Bronco pulls into the hangar. A woman with blonde hair exits from the Bronco.

A smile appears on Jacques’s face as he recognizes the woman as being Jester. After the last few months of training. Jacques knew she was going to hate how they were going to approach where they were going. He waves to Jester as he continues preparing for takeoff.

Jester saw the plane that they were taking when she pulled into the hangar. It was the same plane they used when Anika forced every member of the team to learn how to parachute and wing glide. She didn’t mind flying in planes, but jumping out of a perfectly good plane went against her better judgment. Also, it didn’t help that Aylin kicked her out of the plane, either.

As Jester is grabbing her bag, she spots Mark pulling into the hangar. There was another car following behind Mark’s Lincoln. It was a blue 69 Mustang Mach 1 Fastback. She wondered who the car belonged to.

Both cars pull up next to her car. Mark steps out of his car, after opening the trunk. The driver-side door on the Mustang opens and Henry steps out.

“Hey Henry, are you ready for some fun?” Jester knew Henry enjoyed beating the crap out of people.

“Hey Jes, how are the boys?” Henry knew Jester and her wife had children and that Mark was the father.

“They are doing fine. I hated leaving them, but when Anika calls I have to.” Jester was enjoying laying with her sons.

Sure, she bitched and gripe about carrying the triplets. But now that she has given birth to them. She hated it when she had to leave them. She loved her boys, but she also loved making criminals pay for their crimes as well.

“That’s good to hear. How’s your wife doing?” Henry has met Jester’s wife.

He couldn’t believe she came from ancient Egypt. He thought Aylin and Mark were pulling his legs when they told him about her. However, after he learned everything was true they told him. He wanted to know what life back then was like.

“She’s doing fine. She’s enjoying being a mother, something she never thought she would ever experience.” Jester knew her wife never thought she would ever be a mother.

“Is that because she decided to become a priestess?” Carla was listening as the plane taxied down the runway.

“Yeah, the mystical energies they infused into her body with the tattoos. It interferes with her natural energies in her body. Which in turn, makes it so she can’t have children.” Jester learned a lot from her wife

Mark was listening to Jester as he prepared himself for what was ahead. He looks at the area they were jumping into on his tablet. The
background information he was sent, said this ranch was the original operating headquarters for Jack’s team when he worked for the government.

The current residence on the property was one of Jack’s original teammates. She also made sure the place was guarded and looked after. The map he was looking at showed hidden entrances and perimeter defenses of the place. It also gave a rundown on some of the vehicles currently stored at the place and how to activate them.

Carla starts putting on her new custom-made armor. The new armor was designed with hidden glide wings she could deploy to glide on. It also had a specialized targeting system that her weapons could link up with. The helmet contained advanced optic systems and a filter system. If she fell into a lake or the ocean, she could survive under the surface for a limited time. It allowed her to pull oxygen from the water.

Back at the Ranch:
Ada, Jasmine, and Alya, double checks everything around the house and the perimeter. Jasmine was out on her horse checking the fence line that ran near the highway and spotted several SUVs and a van coming their way.

“We got problems coming our way.” Jasmine turns her horse around and gallop back to the barn.

She swings down from the saddle and secures the barn doors. The doors and walls of the barn were reinforced to protect the horses inside. She takes the hidden tunnel that runs from the house to the barn.

Clair looks at the monitors. She spots them coming up the highway towards her place. There were at least two SUVs and a van heading towards them.

“Alright ladies, looks like the fireworks are about to begin.” Clair looks at the time and hopes they will be able to hold out until reinforcements arrive.

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hope Anika's team makes it

Samantha Heart's picture

I hope the reinforcements make it in time & kick the bad guys to the curb.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.