Project Wolf Den Part 13

Printer-friendly version

The rear alarms started going off. Men in black outfits with their heads covered came from the rear of the property. Along with the men were three side-by-side ATVs armed with miniguns.

“Um, Clair, did your team have defenses capable of stopping things like those ATVs?” Ada was standing near the back door.

Clair rushes towards her office and lifts the top off her desk. She starts flicking switches to arm the hidden defensive weapons. She looks at the monitors in her office as the three ATVs are engaged.

As for the van, and SUVs coming up the driveway, three solid round silver stumps rise up out of the asphalt, blocking the way to the house. The lead SUV crashes into it. The van behind it is forced onto the ground and turns sideways, opening the side door. A minigun is aimed towards the house and starts firing.

“Crap! These guys are serious.” Alya heard the bullets hit the back of the house.

The glass in the windows was shattering from the onslaught of the bullets. The person firing at them was swiping the gun back and forth.

Jasmine aims out of an open window up in the attic and fire. She strikes the guy, firing at them in the middle of his forehead. She ducks down when a bullet hits right above her head.

“Son of a bitch!” Jasmine wanted the asshole that almost hit her.

There is the sound of an explosion in the backyard as one of the side-by-side ATVs hit a hidden landmine. The buggy gets sent high into the air as the men inside it are blown apart.

“One down, two to go.” Alya was waiting to go outside and have some fun.

The other SUV pulls onto the grass on the other side, and a man appears, firing a minigun at the house. Jasmine runs from one side of the attic to the other and grabs the rocket launcher she brought up with her. She aims the rocket launcher towards the van and fires.

The SUV she aimed for explodes from the rocket launcher hitting it. She docks just in time as the minigun fires into the opened window.

“CRAP! I’m pinned down up here, Grandma.”

Clair activates the two hidden anti-tank launchers and targets the van. She watches as the van explodes.

“All right, ladies, you can now engage them in hand-to-hand combat.” Clair watches as another ATV is sent upwards from the mines.

A smile appears on Alya’s face as she slips outside. Multiple copies of her appear as she rushes towards the mercs.

“How is she doing that?” Jasmine spots a group of multiple fox-dressed women charging towards the SUVs and Van.

Ada opens the front door slightly and tosses several smoke grenades. She sprays the area with the Uzi she was carrying. Using the smoke as cover, she rushes forward, tossing another grenade toward some men trying to flunk her.

Jasmine starts picking men off as they appear from the woods behind the house. She feels a bullet hit her right shoulder from across the room. Another bullet hits her in the middle of the back, sending her towards the floor in pain.

“I’m down.” Jasmine tries to control the tears that escape from her eyes.

Her suit may be bulletproof, but she still felt the pain from the impact. Whoever shot her hit her right in the middle of her spine. She was in pain and wondered if the impact fractured her spine.

Outside, Front Yard:
Ada fires at another person who was sent to kill them. She never thought she would be in a firefight when she joined the Department of Justice. These men were professional killers, and the only training she had was from the academy. She drops to the ground to avoid being smacked by a guy in black. She tries to roll out of the way but gets kicked in the chest.

She feels a rib break as she fires the Uzi at the guy's legs. He drops down in front of her as she fires again into his chest. She spots a couple of guys running towards her and tries firing at them. The Uzi doesn’t fire.

“FUCK!” She pulls her handgun and fires in their direction.

She hears the sound of a shotgun going off as the men charging towards her go down. She spots Clair up on the front porch, aiming at another fellow. Bullets hit the ground near here as a guy fires at her.

Outside, Backyard:
One of the men in the backyard fires at the women approaching him and his companions. The women disappear, but he gets hit in his shoulder by two arrows. He looks toward the arrows and spots a fox woman firing another arrow at him.

Alya’s ears twitch when she hears a guy running towards her from behind. She waits until the last minute before expanding her staff. She spins around with it on the balls of her feet. The staff connects with the guy’s head. She twirls the staff and brings it up between his legs.

An evil smirk appears on her face as she sweeps his legs out from under him. She does a backflip as another guy tries to strike her from behind. She used the staff to flip over him. When her feet touch the ground, she uses the staff for support, bringing both feet up and kicking him in the face. There is a crunching sound as her booted feet hit his nose.

She lands back on her feet as a bullet flies by her fox ears. She turns around and tosses a golf ball-sized ball at the guy.

“How about some color?” As the ball explodes in the guy’s face.

The guy screams as a black tar substance covers his face. He drops his weapon as he tries to get the substance off his face. Whatever the substance was, it was acidic, and burning his face and eyes.

Alya’s ears twitch, alerting her to danger as a guy on a dirt bike charges towards her. She jumps out of the way, as he zipped pass her. She watches as he turns around and comes back towards her firing a Uzi at her.

The sniper that took down Jasmine targeted the fox woman. He was just about to pull the trigger when he got hit between the eyes by a .50 caliber round. He falls out of the tree he had climbed and lands on the ground.

A smile appears on Jasmine’s face. She had managed to crawl over to the open window she got shot from and located the bastard that shot her. She noticed he was aiming for Alya.

She sighted the creep in and pulled the trigger on her sniping rifle. A smile appears on her face “Take that, you asshole.”

Outside, Out Front:
Becky was heading down the highway in the rollback tow truck near Clair's house. When she spotted a firefight going on at Clair’s place, she also spotted another black SUV coming towards her driveway. Her uncle was going to lecture her and be pissed, but she wanted to help.

She turned the tow truck around, almost tipping it over. Then, she put the truck in reverse and rammed the other SUV with the back of the tow truck, letting the rollback take the damage. She slammed the SUV so hard that the rollback sheared the front of the SUV back.

The rollback bucked as she pulled forward to free it. She went through the wooden fence towards a guy holding a rocket launcher, which he was aiming towards the front of the house. She floors it as she runs the guy over with the flatbed truck. The rocket didn’t go off, but it was underneath the rollback’s rear wheels.

One of the guys nearby turns and starts shooting at the rollback cab. Becky drops down on the seat. She removes the sawed-off shotgun from its hiding place and goes out the passenger side door. She drops down on the ground and fires the shotgun at the guy from underneath the rollback.

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Becky wasn't part of the wolf pack

Samantha Heart's picture

But she is now just by helping save the wolf den. That in my oppenion grants her a special invitation to join.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.