One Man’s Junk Is Another Woman’s Treasure

Printer-friendly version

“I can’t believe you talked me into going to a storage unit sale.” Carly looks at her best friend Sammy.

“I thought we could try something different. I checked on some of the government auctions we like going too and there’s nothing you or me would be interested in.” Sammy knew what Carly liked buying.

“True, we could take some of the items to the local swap meet and sell what we don’t want.” Carly liked flea markets. She has bought most of the tools and tool chests she owns at flea markets.

The first storage lockers that were opened, didn’t have anything she or Sammy was interested in. They stood back and watched some of the people bid on the locker. It ended up going for two hundred dollars.

“That’s not bad. I could spend two hundred and make more later.”

“That reminds me. Did you finally sell everything you bought last time?” Sammy knew Carly dipped into her SRS savings.

“I managed to sell everything and recoup the money I spent and add to it.” Carly was happy she made a decent profit from selling everything.
She also loved her new dune buggy as well.

“How many lockers are there for sale?” Carly follows the crowd as they move to the next lockers.

“Ten lockers. Some are small and some are big.” Sammy did his research before coming to the auction.

The next locker wasn’t much and only had a few bidders on them. It went for a hundred and fifty dollars. Everything inside the locker looked to be covered in dust.

The third storage unit they come to had a lot of tools, automotive equipment, and a few other things that Carly could stock her garage with. When the auctioneer starts the bidding, she bids a hundred, and several others jump in. There was one guy Carly knew was purposefully driving the bid up.

If she didn’t want the unit so much, she would drop the unit on him, but she wanted it. To shut him up, she bids a thousand dollars.

“Are you sure about that, Carly?” Sammy looks at Carly.

“Yes, even if I don’t keep most of the items, I can recover my money.” Carly looks at Sammy.

“Okay, it's your money.” Sammy just smirks.

Carly manages to buy the locker for one thousand and two hundred dollars. She puts the lock she and Sammy brought with them. The next storage unit was nothing but household items.

Sammy ends up buying two lockers that had a bunch of tools and lawn equipment. One locker had a fairly new zero-turning lawnmower that Sammy liked. He ends up paying thousands of dollars for the unit.

The last two lockers, Carly ends up buying. One had two ATVs that she’ll need to get the titles for. It also had two nice-looking dirt bikes as well. The second locker had complete detailing equipment, including a trailer that you could hook up behind your car. It also had a bunch of bicycles and cleaning chemicals that went with the detailing equipment.

Carly ends up spending six thousand dollars on the two lockers. She inspects the portable detailing equipment for damage and such.

“Well, you can go into the detailing business now.” Sammy looks at the equipment.

“I was already doing some detailing jobs. I like that it comes with its portable generator.” Carly checks it and it was a Honda portable generator with only a few hours on it.

“Well, let's go ahead and get everything loaded into my van and go get some lunch.” Sammy had skipped breakfast and was feeling hungry.

“Sounds good to me.” Carly follows Sammy after closing the storage unit.

They get Sammy’s van and her small pick-up truck. She didn’t ride with Sammy like she normally did. It was also good he brought his trailer as well. They pull up to his units first and load his van and trailer.

Once his units were loaded, they move to her units. They filled his van up with everything and load the back of her truck up as well.

“I can’t believe we got everything loaded.” Carly stood near her truck and looked at everything.

“I’m surprised as well. What are you going to do with the dirt bikes and ATVs?”

“If they work, I’m going to sell them. I’ll talk to Georgia down at DMV and see if she can get me replacement titles for everything.”

“Cool. So, where do you want to meet for lunch?” Sammy was in the mood for a good sub.

“How about Stokey’s?” Carly knew what Sammy liked.

“Sounds good to me.” Sammy gets into his van and starts it up.

Carly gets into her truck and starts it up. She follows Sammy out of the storage area and towards Stokey’s restaurant. They park in the back parking lot because both their vehicles had trailers attached to them.

Before she and Sammy go inside the restaurant, she double checks her trailer to make sure everything is secured. She noticed Sammy was doing the same thing. She walks over to Sammy “come on, let’s go and get some lunch.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Sammy follows behind Carly as she walks towards the restaurant.

They head into the restaurant and are escorted to a booth so they could see their vehicles. Sammy gets his usual drink, which was coca-cola.
Carly gets sweet iced tea. As Carly and Sammy are waiting for their waitress to come back to their table.

“So, how is the landscaping business?” Carly knew Sammy did landscaping when he wasn’t going to auctions.

“I’ve had to hire four new people and buy another truck. I just picked up six new contracts.” Sammy was happy when he got the new contracts.

“Oh? Who did you just pick up?” Carly was curious.

“Chester bank, C&S Auto Sales, Heritage House, and The Wells estate.” Sammy takes a sip from his glass.

“The Wells estate? Aren’t they like one of the most prominent families around?” Carly knew about the family.

“Yep, Mr. Wells said I was recommended to him by one of my clients. He came by where I was working and saw my work. I didn’t even know
he was there watching me.” Sammy was surprised when he found out.

“Man, that was lucky. So, are you going to handle the job or are you going to let your new employees do it?” Carly knew Sammy liked to keep his clients happy, like her.

“I and my crew are going to handle it. I’m reassigning several of the other jobs to the new people.” Sammy has already started working on the new schedule.

“So, have you gotten your driver's license yet for the tow truck?” Sammy looks at Carly with a smirk on his face.

“Yes, Mr. Nosy. I finally have the endorsement to drive the tow truck I bought at the last auction. I’m also bonded, so thank you for that as well.” Carly was glad that the person Sammy recommend for the bond, didn’t charge her a lot of money.

“You’re welcome. I figure Darrel would treat you right.”

After a few minutes, their waitress shows up. She looked to be in her mid-twenties and had short brown hair. The name printed on the name tag pinned to her uniform said her name was Brandi.

“Hi, I’m Brandi. Are you ready to order, or do you need a little more time?” Brandi looks at the young couple at her table.

“We’re ready to order, Brandi. I’ll have the footlong meatball sub and an order of onion rings, instead of fries.” Sammy was in the mood for
meatballs.

Brandi looks at Carly “and for you ma’am?”

“I’ll have your bacon cheeseburger and I would like it well cooked. I would also like onion rings instead of fries as well.” Carly hands her menu to Brandi, along with Sammy’s.

“I’ll be back with your order.” As she accepts the menus.

Carly and Sammy sit quietly thinking about what they are going to do with their new purchases. Carly already had a few ideas in mind for her stuff. She looks over towards Sammy and could see he was thinking hard about something.

Brandi finally shows up with their order. She places their plates in front of the proper person and afterward, refilled their drinks.

“Thanks, Brandi.” Carly smiles at Brandi.

Brandi smiles back and walks off to help another customer.

Carly takes a bite of her bacon, cheeseburger and a low moan of pleasure escapes from her mouth. She loved how crispy the bacon was and the taste of the burger itself.

“Having a magical experience over there?” Sammy heard Carly moan.

“Yes, this burger is unbelievable. How’s your sub?”

“Good. The meatballs are very tasteful and the sauce tastes homemade.” Sammy liked homemade food.

“We’re going to need to stop by here more often.” Carly liked the food.

“I’m with you on that.” Sammy agrees with Carly on that statement.

Once Carly and Sammy finish lunch. They leave Brandi a nice tip and head towards their office to unload their purchases. Carly helps Sammy with him and afterward, Sammy helps her unload her stuff.

“Thanks for helping me, Sammy.” Carly looks at her best friend.

“Any time. I’ll call you in a few days.” Sammy gets into his van.

“Okay.” Carly watches as her best friend drives off.

Once he was gone, she looks at her purchases. She knows she’ll need to check the ATVs out to see if they work. If they did, she’ll have to get replacement titles for them. She locates all the information on them she’ll need and write it down, before driving home.

She pulls into her driveway and parks her pick-up truck. The dune buggy she bought and refurbish was inside the garage. She loved it and the fact that it was a Meyer Manx dune buggy with an actual Volkswagen motor was the frosting on the cake.

She walks into her house and checks her email. There were a few jobs that people wanted to hire her for. She prints the emails out and planned on calling them tomorrow.

Carly walks into her bedroom and starts stripping out of her clothes. She will be glad when she has enough money to have her SRS surgery. She figures if she flipped a few more vehicles, she’ll have enough money to get her surgery.

She walks into her shower and sets it for the way she likes it. She loved the recent upgrades she had done to her shower. Six showerheads hit
her body from different directions. She loved the new upgrades to the shower.

Once she was done taking a shower, she slips on a clean pair of panties and one of her favorite nightshirts. She heads into the living room and curls up under the blanket laying on the sofa. She spends more time in the living room than she does in her bedroom.

Carly selects an on-demand movie. She notices it was the new Suicide Squad movie. She makes herself comfortable as she starts watching the movie. Halfway through the movie, she falls asleep.

Carly’s Repair:
Carly looks over the detailed equipment she bought the other day. She was testing everything and making sure it was working right. As she is testing the pressure washer, she hears a voice.

“You might want to turn down the pressure some if you’re planning on using it on people’s cars.” Jennifer was out looking for work when she spotted a person outside looking over a mobile detailer rig.

Carly stops and looks at the young woman watching her. She noticed the young woman was dressed up as if she was looking for a job.

“Do you have any experience with this type of set-up?”

“Yes ma’am, I do. I use to work at a carwash and the owner uses to own a set-up like this.” Jennifer missed that job.

Carly looks at the young woman. She had dark brown hair, that was cut in a pixie style. She stood about five feet tall and had some freckles on her face. She noticed that she also had a medium size chest.

“How would you like a job?” Carly figures she could use someone to run the mobile detail rig.

“As long as the pay is good. I have a list of clients that I can call.” Jennifer had a list she kept when the carwash closed their detail service.

“How does twelve an hour sound?” Carly figures she could drum up some business.

“Sounds good, but I run the rig and buy the supplies.” Jennifer wanted to have say-so over the detail rig.

“Deal. I’m Carly Gilles by the way.” Carly holds her hand out.

“It’s nice to meet you, Mrs. Gilles. I’m Jennifer Ward by the way.” Jennifer shakes Carly’s hand.

“Well, Jennifer. When can you start?” Carly wanted to get back to work.

“How does tomorrow, sound? Oh. One more thing. Would you mind if I hire an assistant?” Jennifer figures she could use a helper.

“I don’t see why not. They will have to start at eight dollars an hour.” Carly figures she could afford that.

“That’s fine. I’ll see you tomorrow morning.” Jennifer had a smile on her face as she walks off.

Carly’s cellphone starts ringing. She presses the accept button “Carly’s repair.”

Carly pulls out a notepad and writes the address down as the person spoke to her. Once the call ended, Carly heads inside and grab the keys to her tow truck. She heads towards the address she was given.

Carly was kept busy most of the day with calls from people she knew or from her friend that owned the front part of the garage she worked out of. She manages to pull in a decent profit from the towing jobs she has during the day. When she gets back to the garage, she gets to work on the items she bought at the auction.

The next morning, when Carly shows up at her garage. There is a line of cars outside her garage and the woman she hired yesterday, and another young girl was washing and detailing cars. There had to be six cars waiting to be taken care of. The young girl was busy busting her butt washing the cars.

She had long purple hair tied into a ponytail. She was wearing a pair of shorts that showed off her big hips. She was wearing a dark tank top that showed off her big tits.

Carly couldn’t believe the line she was seeing. She noticed that there were a few cars parked where she normally parked customer cars waiting to be repaired. She parks her pickup truck in her normal parking spot. Afterward, she gets out and walks over to Jennifer.

Jennifer noticed Carly pulling into the parking lot. She was still amazed that the people she knew had been waiting to hear from her. If she had known she would be this busy, she would have asked Carly to hire two other people.

She notices Carly walking towards her. She could tell Carly was amazed at how many customers she had.

“Sorry about the line and the extra cars.”

“That’s fine. Where did you get so many, customers?” Carly was amazed at how many were waiting.

“These are just a small amount of my loyal customers from my last job. When they heard I was back in business, they were happy. The cars over in your customer parking space, belong to a used car lot and want those cars detailed out.” Jennifer couldn’t believe Joe’s Used Cars had found out she was back in business.

“That’s fine. Who’s your helper?” Carly noticed the girl was busy.

“That’s my cousin, Katherine. She’s worked with me before and knows how I do things.” Jennifer looks at her cousins as she busted her butt to get the cars done.

“Look, if you need more help. Go ahead and bring them in.” Carly figures with this many cars, she could make it up.

“Thanks.” Jennifer pulls her cellphone out and calls two people she knew who could use some work.

Carly turns and heads towards her garage to get started on some customer's cars. While she is working, two cars and a motorcycle show up.
In one car, was an oriental with a medium-size chest and curvy figure. The next car had two black women that had big hips and big chests as well. The person on the motorcycle was wearing a motorcycle riding suit, but she had a medium size chest as well.

She saw Jennifer wave them over to her. The person on the motorcycle when she took her helmet off had black and white hair tied into a ponytail. She was also as tall as Jennifer.

Carly noticed them talk with Jennifer for a while and afterward, they get to work. All of them changed out of the clothes they had on, into shorts and tank top like Jennifer’s cousin was wearing.

Carly figures the way those women were dressed. They could drum up a lot of business. She goes back to doing repairs. Around one in the afternoon, she orders lunch for everyone.

Jennifer introduces Carly to Mary, Sonya, Shanice, and Aliyah. Aliyah was the oriental woman’s name. They all worked with her at the carwash before it closed.

Carly just looks at all six women. She wonders if their chest and hips were natural or fake. All six ladies could enter a swimsuit contest.

After lunch, the ladies thanked her. They all go back to work. More cars had shown up while they were eating.

Carly watches as the girls work their butts off. Jennifer had to go out and buy an appointment book to schedule appointments for more clients and people who saw them detailing cars. The person she rented her garage bay from, even had some customers of his that wanted to have their cars detailed.

There were a few people who had Rv’s that they wanted detailed. Jennifer couldn’t believe how much work she was lining up. The ladies she was working with, we're glad to be back to work. Sure, they had a few part-time jobs, but they missed doing the detailing work.

The girls and Jennifer call it quits around seven in the evening. They finished up their last customer, but still had the cars that were dropped off by the dealership to do.

While Jennifer and her cousin were putting everything away. Carly walks over to them “I’m glad you stopped and asked about the detailing rig, yesterday.”

“So am I. I miss doing this type of work.” Jennifer missed doing this.

“Well, I’m glad you had a bunch of people you could call in to help you.” Carly noticed Katherine sipping soda from a can she got from the soda machine.

“They are a unique bunch of ladies. I missed working with them. Well, I better get my cousin home and feed her.”

“If you need anything, just let me know.” Carly didn’t mind helping Jennifer and her cousin out.

“Thanks, I will.”

Jennifer walks over to her cousin. She knew Katherine was happy being back to work again.

“Come on, let’s go to Rose’s tonight for dinner.” Jennifer knew Katherine loved the food at Rose’s.

A smile appears on Katherine’s face as she follows Jennifer to her car. She was happy that she was working again and was working with people she considers her family. She hated that the carwash had shut down.

Carly watches as Jennifer and her cousin drive off. She closes her garage and heads to Stokey’s to meet up with Sammy. She and Sammy have been friends for a long time. He was one of the first people she met when she settled after running away.

She spots his work truck in the parking lot when she pulls in. She parks her truck next to his. As she is walking towards the restaurant, she spots Sammy sitting at the booth they sat at the last time they came.

She is escorted over to the booth by the hostess. Carly sits down across from Sammy. Once she gives her order to their waitress. She looks at
Sammy “do you remember that detailing rig I bought at the auction?”

“Yeah, I remember. Did you find a buyer for it?” Sammy knew how much money Carly spent at the auction.

“I’m making money off it. A woman came by yesterday looking for work. She and some friends of her used to do detailing work at some
carwash before it closed. So, I hired her to run the detailing rig and you wouldn’t believe how busy, she and her friends were today. They had so many customers, she had to call her friends in to help her.”

“That was a smart move. Do you think it will last?” Sammy liked what Carly did.

“Yes, because she is booked for the next few weeks. Also, she is picking up customers from Johnathan as well.” Carly was surprised by that.

“Damn! She must be good at what she does. So, what are you going to do?” Sammy knew how enterprise Carly could be.

“Well, I have two choices. I could arrange for her to buy the equipment from me and let her work at the lot or keep the arrangement I have now with her and her friends.”

“That’s a lot of work to do, Carly. You’ll have to update your business license and do payroll.” Sammy was talking from experience.

“I know. I could just hire someone to do the day-to-day office work.” Carly didn’t mind renting extra space from Johnathan.

“If you do decide to hire an office person and set up an office. I still have a bunch of office furniture and supplies I could give you for some favors.” Sammy would love to get rid of some of his overstocks.

“Who do you recommend to run the office?” Carly trusted Sammy’s suggestion and advice.

“Elisa Lucas, she’s like you and could use the work. She does some office work for me part-time.” Sammy wanted to help out one of his employee’s sisters.

“If she does work for you and you trust her. I’ll be willing to give her a chance. Who do you recommend for doing payroll?” Carly knew she was going to need someone or a company to handle her billing and such.

“I use ADP for my payroll and accounting. If you hire Elisa, she can handle everything for you. She’s a licensed CPA and knows how to do bookkeeping as well.”

“Okay, let me get the office setup and talk with Johnathan about renting extra space from him.”

“Do you think he’ll go for it?” Sammy knows Johnathan likes Carly.

“I’m hoping he’ll let me set up a small office in one corner of his property. He has outside space he’s not using, and I could use it.”

“Well, good luck and let me know. I think Elisa will be a good fit for you.”

“Thanks.”

The following week, Carly spends time with Johnathan in meetings about setting up an office outside of her garage area. She checked into buying one of those premade storage units/buildings she could turn into an office. She informs him she wants to rent extra space for the towing and detailing.

Johnathan saw how busy the detailed business was the past week. He also saw how the women worked as well. He had to remind some of his men to stop gawking at them and get to work.

He looks at Carly “look, I don’t mind you doing what you’re suggesting. Are you sure you want to extend yourself like this?”

“I think it will benefit you and me in the long run. Plus, it will add extra income to your business.” Carly knew Johnathan has been in a slump lately.

Johnathan looks at Carly. He took a risk when she first approached him about renting the bay she has been renting for the past few years. She has also helped him out when he was short-handed and did inspections for him as well.

“Alright, I’ll allow it. I’ll have my lawyer draw up a new contract for you. I do ask one favor from you. I have a friend that needs a job. I know you just bought a tow truck and got your CDL. However, if you’re going to be running all these businesses, you’re going to need to be at the office.”

“I see what you mean. Okay, send him to me and I’ll interview him. If I hire him, you can use him as well.”

“Deal!” Johnathan liked how this setup will work out.

“Well, I better get the ball rolling.” Carly stands up and shakes Johnathan’s hand.

Johnathan shakes Carly’s hand. He was glad he took a chance with her.

“Good luck.”

“Thanks.” Carly leaves Johnathan’s office and walks back towards her garage area.

As she passes through the other bays. She spots Jennifer and her friends busy doing detailing work. She had to redo Jennifer’s pay to twenty dollars an hour and pay the other women twelve dollars an hour. She increased Katherine's pay to ten dollars an hour.

Carly walks over to Jennifer “can I talk with you, Jennifer?”

“Sure, Carly.” Jennifer looks towards Aliyah “can you take over for me?”

“Sure.” Aliyah takes over-spraying the cars from Jennifer.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” Jennifer was curious. She knew that things have been going well for them lately.

“I’m going to be expanding the business and getting an office for us as well. Is there anything special you think will help?”

“Maybe setting up an outside area where some of our customers can wait. Maybe, a couple of yard chairs and maybe a table or pavilion. We could also use it to eat our lunch at as well.” Jennifer knew the girls would enjoy it.

“That’s not a bad idea.” Carly was thinking about something else to go along with it.

Jennifer could see that her suggestion has Carly thinking about something. She knew Carly liked supporting her people.

“Is there anything else?”

“No, thanks for the suggestion and for all the business you brought.”

“Anytime.” Jennifer goes back to detailing.

Since Carly had no jobs lined up. She was going to spend the day looking at sheds and such that could be used to act as an office. The electrician was going to install the wiring and outlets in the place. He worked for Johnathan and did all his electrical work.

She heads pulls into a few companies that were selling the sheds and offices. The first place she stopped at, didn’t have anything she liked. The second place only had outdoor garages and sheds for sale. It was the third place she goes to, that had what she wanted. While she was looking at some of the offices, she spotted a guy across the street from the place selling hot dogs and such.

While she is looking at the offices, that idea percolated in her mind as she checked on the prices. She spotted three units that would be perfect as an office on the property. She arranges for one that has a porch, where the ladies could go and relax.

She arranges for delivery to Johnathan’s place. Afterward, she goes by a Home Depot to look at some outdoor furniture for the customers waiting on their cars and a pavilion. She spots some that were on sale. It had been marked down a lot. She buys the last two sets and puts them in her truck. While she is having the furniture loaded, she spots a small food truck for sale.

She walks over to it and saw that it had a number of the seller on the sign. She calls the number and waits for an answer.

“Hello?”

“Hi, I’m calling about the food truck you have for sale. What’s wrong with it and how much money are you asking for it?” Carly was looking through the windows to the inside.

“It needs a new engine and the generator replace.”

Carly knew she had a spare generator she keeps around the shop for emergency purposes. She also knew she could buy a new one cheaply.

“How much do you want for the truck?”

“Ten thousand dollars.”

“I’ll pay you eight thousand and tow it away for you.” Carly figures she could handle the tow.

“Alright, eight thousand. When do you want to meet to pay for it?”

“You do have a title for it and keys?” Carly wanted to make sure.

“Yes, I’ll bring them along.”

“Okay, tomorrow morning and I’ll meet you here at the truck.” Carly figures she’ll come in her tow truck.

“Alright, how does nine o’clock sound to you?”

“Sounds fine. I’ll see you at Nine o’clock.” Carly ends the call.

Carly sighs because she just got finish replenishing her surgery fund. The truck just put a big chunk in it.

“I hope you are worth it.” As Carly pat the side of the truck before she walks off.

Carly heads back to the garage and saw that the ladies were busy. They had three cars left to do. She unloads the outdoor furniture and sets it up. She hopes the ladies enjoy it.

Jennifer was taking a break and saw Carly setting up outdoor furniture. A smile appears on her face. It seems she made the right choice in choosing Mrs. Gilles to work for.

Jennifer walks over to Carly “thanks for buying the outdoor furniture.”

“You’re welcome. I hope our clients enjoy it.” Carly steps back to look at the pavilion and the furniture.

“I think they will.” Jennifer liked the setup.

“Good! I have one more surprise for all of you as well.” A teasing smile appears on Carly’s face.

“Oh? What is it?” Jennifer was curious now.

“You’ll find out tomorrow.” Carly just smiles and heads into the garage to make room for the food truck.

The next day, Carly meets with the guy and buys the food truck. She tows it to her garage to work on it. While she is working on the motor, she wonders who she could hire to run the truck.

“Carly, are you in here?” Johnathan saw the food truck being towed in and wonders who it belonged to.

“I’m down here.” Carly waves her foot to get Johnathan’s attention.

Johnathan kneels next to the truck and wonders what Carly was doing. He could see that the inside where the driver and passenger sit was exposed. He could see light coming up from underneath the truck.

“So, what are you doing with the truck?”

“Fixing it.”

“So, is it one of your projects or does it belong to someone?”

“It’s one of my projects. Why?” Carly slides out from underneath the truck.

“Well, if you’re going to put it back in service. I think I might know someone to run it for you.”

“What’s in it for you?” Carly knew Johnathan never made an offer unless he was getting something out of it.

“Look, this person I know has been wanting his own food truck for a while. He’s a good cook and will work hard.”

“Okay, you still didn’t tell me what you’re getting out of it.” Carly looks up at Johnathan.

“If you hire this person, I’ll go half in with you.” Johnathan figures Carly might like the deal.

Carly lays on her creeper thinking about it. It would save her some money. She also figures if Johnathan trust this person, she should too.

“Okay, deal. You do know we will need a food license and have the truck inspected.”

“I know. I’ll take care of the license and whatever supplies we will need.”

“Okay, I should have the truck up and running in a few days. So, I’ll let you know.” Carly found the problems the engine was having, and it was going to take her a few days to fix.

“Whatever the truck needs, put it on my account.”

“Okay.” Carly crawls back under the truck and goes back to work.

In the next few weeks, Carly and Johnathan are kept busy with all the projects going on. The two cooks Johnathan hired, made some samples for her and Johnathan. They selected the ones the truck was going to sell.

On top of that, the new office was delivered. Carly helped the person Sammy suggested set the office up. By the time everything is ready, she has a grand opening for the food truck and the Detail shop.

up
166 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Im liking it so far

Samantha Heart's picture

A great start to an intresting story hope there is more.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.