Wannabe: The College Years Chap. 9

Printer-friendly version

The following months are busy for the group as they do television specials and small concerts. By the time Christmas arrives, Emma has won several design contests and constructed outfits for everyone. She was also on Winter break from school. She uses the downtime to relax after all
the concerts and specials they performed in.

The real Spice Girls ask them to perform with them for a Christmas special, and between Emma and the real Baby Spice, they have fun on stage. Since Emma was younger than her idol, they played up the deception with the audience. They wear the same matching outfits and do a switcheroo several times with the rest of their group.

After Christmas, Frankie and Kevin decide to leave the group. Both guys meet someone they love a lot and get married.

Emma felt bad that they had left, but she understood their reasons. They were over being Spice Girls and wanted to move on to other things. Mrs. Bunton had said that sometimes things like this happen, even in their group, when Geri left the group. Cynthia was conducting auditions for Kevin and Frankie’s replacements.

Peter and Reggie were slowly developing female traits from the estrogen they had been taking. During the Christmas holidays, they have more plastic surgery done to become the women they were impersonating. Reggie still worked out while recovering. She wanted to maintain her athletic body build.

“Come on Emma, you need to tone your body.” Reggie works out beside Emma as they do some squats.

Emma looks at Reggie and the outfit she was wearing. Reggie and Peter had breast implants and butt lifts done to give them the same size Sporty Spice and Ginger Spice were. They were still waiting to hear from Cynthia about the Posh Spice and Scary Spice replacements.

“I’m doing them the way you and that instructor on the Zoom channel want us to do them.” Emma started working out after she noticed she was losing muscle mass.

She was also gaining weight because of the weird hours she was keeping and all the food she’s been eating over the holidays. She noticed her favorite pair of blue jeans were getting tighter around her waist and hips. So, she asked Reggie if she could start working out with her.

“Have you and Peter decided yet, if you’re going to change your names?” Emma does a squat.

“Already in the process. I hired a lawyer who specializes in transgender issues to go ahead and file the paperwork.”

“Cool. I hope Cynthia finds some replacements that are at least as good as Kevin and Frankie.”

“Not only do they have to be at least as good as Frankie and Kevin, but be able to meld with us as well. They need to fit in and make it look like we have known each other for a long time.”

“That’s hard to do.” Emma knew how some groups work.

“You did it without even trying. It was like we had found the Baby Spice we really needed.” Reggie was surprised at how well Emma completed the group.

“Thanks.” Emma moves on to the next exercise.

Afterward, she goes and soaks for a while. Reggie knew how to push her and make sure she put as much effort as she did in her dancing and such into exercising. She was going to dinner later with Mickey and maybe over to his house afterward.

While Emma is soaking in the tub, enjoying the scented bath balls her mother gave her for Christmas. She wonders where Mickey wants to go. He had told her it was a nice place and he knew the owner of it. She stretches her foot and rests it against the faucet.

She runs her hand down her leg and was glad she had them waxed before the holiday performances. She had to give Kevin and Frankie credit for that. They at least waited until all the holiday performances were done before leaving.

Emma stays in the tub for a while until the water starts getting cold. She gets out and dries off, and heads towards her bedroom. She looks at her fingernails and notices they are still good but a little dull looking. She polishes her fingernails and puts a nice clear coat on them.

She takes her time getting ready for her date tonight. Mickey had finally hired some extra help at his business and didn’t have to rush to work in the morning anymore. She wears her new corset, panties, garter belt, and stockings. A friend of hers thought she might like them.

She is ready when Mickey shows up to pick her up. Which for her was a miracle in itself. She was never ready by the time Mickey came to take her out.

When Mickey shows up to pick her up. She gets in his car and they go to the restaurant he planned on taking her. Later, after dinner and dancing, they end up at his place. She snuggles up against him and falls asleep.

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Emma needs the down time

Samantha Heart's picture

Exercising does help she needed to do that too. Maybe the two new members of the group will meld nicley with the others in the group. One can hope.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.