City Rat Chp. 14

Printer-friendly version

Panacea Healing and Recovery Center:
Tonya slowly wakes up feeling like crap. Her mind felt clearer and she no longer felt so horny. She moves her head slowly and notices she was in some sort of bedroom. It wasn’t hers or the bedroom she had at Marcus’s house. She noticed that someone had gone by her place and packed a suitcase for her.

It was opened and sitting on a luggage stand. She noticed someone dressed her in her favorite nightshirt and she had on a clean pair of panties. Her stomach started to growl. She sits up and notices that an IPad was sitting on the nightstand next to her bed.

She picks it up and notices it had a yellow stick note with a login code. She types the code in and when the welcome screen appears, there was a note waiting for her. She taps the note and starts reading it. It was from Marcus informing her that she was at a recovery center. He had heard what Max had done to her and what had happened.

He tells her that her place will be looked after and that her friend Jessica would stop by to check on her. As Tonya continues to read the note left for her by Marcus. He informs her that Dr. Knox would be looking after her.

Once she was awake, she was to send a text to Dr. Know letting her know she was awake. As for where she was, he informs her that she was at a recovery center to help her overcome what was done to her by Max. Also, to help sort out her emotions as well. He tells her that when the doctors checked her out, they found out that she had become pregnant. Jessica had informed him of what happened and how she became pregnant.

Tonya places her hand down on her tummy. She doesn’t recall everything that was done to her, but she knows she hasn’t been herself. She wonders how she became pregnant.

Her stomach growls again. She looks at the pad and notices she could place an order for food and contact her doctor. She places an order for some food and sends her doctor a text letting her know she was awake. The Ipad also had a map of the recovery center and where she was allowed to go.

Tonya slowly gets out of bed and opened the sliding glass door that led to a nice covered patio. There was nothing near the building except woods and a large open field. She looked to her right and discovered another patio not far from hers. She looked left and there was another patio. She figures that there had to be more people and rooms on the side of the building where she was.

Tonya noticed she had a lounger and a small table next to it with an umbrella to keep the sun off her if she wanted to. She turns around and heads back inside the room. She walks over and tries the door and discovered that it wasn’t locked.

Tonya wonders what happened after she woke up in the horse stall. There were several blank spots in her memory about when did she become pregnant and who was the man that did it. She also wonders how did Marcus learn about what has been going on with her.

Tonya explores the room and finds the remote to the flat-screen television. She turns it on and finds out that they had cable. She sits in the recliner and starts watching a movie. A few minutes later, an orderly showed up with the meal she ordered, along with a glass of sweet iced tea.

Anton’s Office Federal Building, New Canaan, Connecticut:
Anton looks at Jessica as she sat across from him. He couldn’t believe the report she just got finished handing to him. He puts the report down on his desk and looks at her.

“That is some tale. Did you ever find out who the woman and her partner were that rescued you?”

“No, but she recognized the tattoo on Tonya’s back. Whoever she was after, she managed to arrest, but according to one of my contacts. Some of the people associated with the person who kidnapped us. They were found murdered and the bodies dumped in a dumpster.”

“I take it, that the person who recognized the tattoo was responsible for the death of those people?” Anton figures that the person who rescued Jessica and Tonya did it to gain favor with the person.

“That would be my bet. As for gaining favor. Marcus Antonius now trusts me. He doesn’t mind me associating with Tonya. I ran into him while he was at the recovery center checking on her. There is a problem thou. Tonya is carrying the child of one of the six men that were hired to impregnate the other women.”

“How soon can a DNA test be done to see who the father is?” Anton wasn’t sure how soon that could be done.

“I’ll have to check into that.” Jessica wasn’t sure about that.

“Do you know if she’s going to keep it?” Anton wonders if Tonya was going to go full-term with the child.

“If Marcus has anything to say about it, she might. He wasn’t too thrilled to hear about how she became pregnant. He asked me about it, and I told him.” Jessica couldn’t lie to Marcus.

“Well, the choice is still Tonya’s.”

“True.”

“What would you do?” Anton was curious about what Jessica would do.

“I don’t know if I could answer that question honestly.” Jessica wasn’t sure what she would do.

“You don’t think Marcus is going to go after the man who impregnated Tonya?”

“It’s possible that he might. If nothing else, he’ll go after Max. He seemed to know that Tonya was dating him.”

“I think Max is going to disappear.” Anton figures Marcus was going to deal swiftly with Max.

The rest of the day, Jessica and Anton go over what is next on their agenda. Since now Jessica will have access to Marcus place.

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Where did it go?

Suddenly, the story parts are all empty. What's happening?

Jorey
.

I have a feeling Anton is right

Samantha Heart's picture

Max WILL disappear never to be seen or heard from again. Wasn't Max warned NOT to mess with the Yacuzia?

Love Samantha Renée Heart.