City Rat Chp. 15

Printer-friendly version

Tinsley looks at the dinner she made for Anton. She wasn’t performing tonight down at Queen’s Lounge or Chatter Box. She spent the day outside sunbathing in Anton’s backyard. She had planned out their dinner tonight. She knew what he liked and looked up how to make it.

She tastes the sauce and decides it needs a pinch of salt. She adds just a pinch of salt and tastes it again.

“Oh, that’s a lot better.”

Tinsley checks the rest of the meal. She looks at the time on the stove and figures Anton should be home soon. She knew there had been a major break in his case, but he couldn’t tell her about it. She hears the garage door open and saw that Anton’s car was pulling into the garage.
She checks herself and adjust the dress she was wearing. It showed off her figure and when she bent over, it exposed her ass. She was wearing a pair of sexy lace panties.

She sets everything out on the dining room table, along with their favorite wine. She lights the candles and turns the lights down. She presses plays on her cell phone to play some nice romantic music. It was coming out of the blue ray speakers.

Anton walks into the house from the garage and hears romantic music playing. He also smelled a nice aroma in the air as well. He starts walking towards the kitchen and spots Tinsley wearing a nice dress and the dining room table filled with his favorite meal. Candles were burning as well.

“You’ve been busy.” He walks over to Tinsley and kisses her.

Tinsley returns the kiss and presses her body against his. She could tell Anton was happy “I thought you might like a nice dinner.” As she kisses him again.

The two of them sit down at the dining room table and start serving. She gets up to grab something from the kitchen and on her way back to her seat, she accidentally drops something on the floor and bends over to retrieve it. She makes sure Anton sees her exposed butt cheeks and sexy lace panties.

She looks over her shoulder towards Anton to see if he got the hint. As she slowly stands up and walks back over to her seat. She made sure to walk slowly and seductively.

Anton watches Tinsley and an evil smile appears on his face. He has already figured out what he was going to have for dessert. He couldn’t believe how well the meal tasted. He loved the fact she did such a good job on the meal.

After dinner, he helps her put the leftovers away. They start kissing and soon he is carrying her towards their bedroom. He knows she hasn’t had the operation yet, but that didn’t matter to him. When she finally does have the operation. He plans on helping her break it in.

The two of them start kissing and caressing each other’s bodies. Before long, Tinsley is kneeling before him and taking his huge manhood into her mouth. He feels Tinsley lick his manhood and nibble and massage his testicles. He watches as she starts bobbing her head back and forth as she deep throats his manhood.

The two of them explore each other’s bodies throughout the night. By the time they stop, Tinsley is being held by Anton from behind. Anton’s manhood was resting between her butt cheeks.

When morning arrives, she doesn’t want to leave the safety of Anton’s arms. She loved being held by him. She thinks about Tonya and the situation she has gotten herself into. She wonders what she is going to do. She lays there next to Anton for a while before she has to get up and pee.

Once she was done, she slips on one of Anton’s t-shirts and go into the kitchen to start breakfast. She knew Anton was going to be hungry as she cooks. She nibbles on some toast with grape jam covering it. She needed something to settle her stomach. She drank too much wine last night.

Anton wakes up and heads toward the bathroom. He couldn’t believe how full his bladder felt. After he was done. He splashes some water on his face and slips on a pair of boxers.

He leaves his bedroom and walks towards the kitchen. He knew Tinsley would be in there making breakfast for them. He spots her bent over pulling a cookie sheet with biscuits on it, out of the oven.

“Morning, sweetie.” He walks over and kisses her on the cheek.

“Morning. Breakfast is almost ready.” Tinsley had made sausage and gravy biscuits for breakfast.

Anton inhales the aroma drifting from the frying pan she made the sausage gravy in. He loved how it smelled. He could tell she used two different types of sausage in the gravy.

Anton walks over to the coffee maker and pours himself a mug of coffee. He knew Tinsley liked coffee first thing in the morning. As he is standing near the counter watching Tinsley, he wonders how much money Tinsley needs to raise before she can have her surgery.

Anton knew it bothered Tinsley, that she wasn’t like a normal woman. He knew she wanted to be so bad.

Tinsley takes two plates down from the cabinet and starts placing biscuits on it. She scoops up the gravy mix and covers the biscuits.

“Here you go, sweetie.”

“Thanks.” As Anton accepts the plate.

Tinsley makes one for herself and the two of them sit down at the small table in the kitchen to eat. Both of them were still waking up, so they just eat in quiet.

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A interesting chapter

Samantha Heart's picture

Helps move the story along.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.