Trenner’s Garage Chap. 6

Printer-friendly version

Piper’s Apartment:
Piper looks down at Valentina as she slept naked snuggled against her body. She looked so happy and content. She had to take it slow with Valentina last night as they made love. She also had to instruct Valentina on how to please her.

Valentina had confided to her that she use to be a man. But underwent gender reassignment surgery. She worked the streets as a prostitute to try and locate the bastard responsible for killing her sister. Once she found him, she killed him.

Later, after she started working for Kat and Paul, she had her breasts reduce to something more normal looking. She also had some surgery on her face to change her looks from looking like a popular porn star.

Piper strokes Valentina’s cheek, as she held her sleeping body. She knew from the enjoyment Valentina received from her and what Valentina did to her. She knew Valentina was never going back to men again.

She was impressed that Valentina was willing to sacrifice her manhood to avenge her sister. That showed what type of person Valentina was. She looks down at Valentina and wonders how serious the two of them were going to get.

She didn’t want to leave Rebecca’s service and she doesn’t know what Valentina was going to do. She did mention to Valentina that K&P services could open a second office here in Walker, Kansas.

She’ll have to talk with Valentina when she wakes-up. Piper just lays there and enjoy Valentina’s naked body against hers.

Crystal and Brittney’s bedroom:
“I can’t wait to see you in a wedding dress.” Brittney looks down at Crystal, as she straddles her waist.

“It’s that, the other way around? You’re the one that is supposed to be wearing the wedding dress. That way, I can undress you later.” Crystal reaches up and squeezes Brittney’s perky breasts.

“Well, since you want me to wear a wedding dress. I want my mom to help me pick it out.” Brittney wanted Kat to help her select her wedding dress.

“I think Kat would want to as well. You’re her baby and it's part of her duty to help the bride to pick out the dress.” Crystal knew Brittney wanted her mother there when she picked the wedding dress out.

Kat and Paul were like family to her and she wouldn’t deny Kat the right to help her baby choose a wedding gown. She squeezes Brittney’s breasts some more and starts playing with them. The two of them spend several hours pleasing each other.

Kitchen area:
Jill and Terry were sitting at the breakfast table, enjoying some freshly made waffles. Terry had gotten up early and checked on Jill. Valentina had spent the night with her new girlfriend last night.

“How are your waffles, Jill?”

“They are good, Terry. Who taught you how to cook?” Jill looks at Terry.

“My mom and dad. Dad loves waffles, so he taught me and my sister how to make them. Mom on the other hand likes pancakes with banana’s in them.” Terry knew her mother loved homemade banana pancakes.

“Are the boys doing alright?” Jill was concerned about the boys that they rescued.

“They are adjusting. Having an uncle who is a firefighter comes in handy. He’s been taking them over to the fire department here at the airfield and explaining and showing them things. Even Aunt Charlotte is chipping in.” Terry has seen how much her aunt Charlotte was enjoying being a mother.

“It's nice they are enjoying your aunt and uncle. What is your mother like?” Jill was curious about Kat.

“Let’s see, my mother is the type of person who values family. She was adopted by a SWAT officer and a nurse. There’s a close bond between herself and her siblings. As for us, well there is nothing mom and dad wouldn’t do for us. Especially, when she finds out you have been abused like all three of us have. She and dad take being parents seriously.” Terry knew there wasn’t anything Kat and Paul wouldn’t do for them. God help, anyone that hurt them. Kat had a vengeful attitude when you messed with her children.

Rebecca’s place:
August was sitting in the office doing paperwork when she receives a message from Butch. He informs her that he has been contacted by Becky and that he was on the way to pick the group up along with several others. Also, suggest that they have a medical team ready when they land. Several members have been hurt and were going to need attention.

August sends a reply back asking who has been injured. She knows it might be a while before she gets a reply, but she knows Benjamin and Brittney would want to know. After she finishes sending the message off, she sends a text to Terry and Brittney to inform them about their parents coming back.

She also checks on her son and the twins. She looks at her niece and nephew and smiles at them. She still couldn’t get over the fact that they had turned out normal. They didn’t inherit any of Rebecca’s unusual genes.

“August, Becca wants you to track down a transmission and a Hemi engine for the 1967 Dodge Cornet.” Lisa couldn’t believe Mr. Ocean was spending the money to fully restore the car.

“Man, my sister should buy a few of these cars to keep in storage. They are nearly impossible to find.” August knew it was going to take time to
find what her sister wants.

“I’m not getting in between you two. She’s my boss and I do what she wants me to do.” Lisa knew better.

“Coward.” August smile playfully at Lisa.

“Whatever. So, any news?” Lisa knew Rebecca’s twin sister was on a revenge mission in India.

“I just heard from my husband and they should be home in a few days.”

“Oh, that will make Brittney and her family happy.” Lisa knew how much Kat’s family was concerned about her and the others.

up
155 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like

Samantha Heart's picture

Cat's girls & 1 team member found their love interests lol. Brittany her sisters & Valencia will not like it when they learn their parents & a few team members were injured!.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

They're

spread kinda thin.