Trenner’s Garage Chap. 14

Printer-friendly version

Building Seven:
Tammy looks around at all the members of her squad as they stood with their mates. It seemed that the only ones who have been changed had been herself, Sophia, and Becky. Looking at Sophia and Becky they had been turned into elves like her. Sophia had been turned into a dark elf and had silver and white tattoos highlighting her big breasts. They were in the shape of swirls and circles. They were on her shoulders and ran up and down her arms like vines. The other dark elf standing near her was her mate. She had a few tattoos on her as well and were similar in design to the ones on Sophia.

Becky on the other hand was a different type of elf. She had long golden blonde hair and a gold vein choker that circled her neck. Her breasts were as big as Sophia’s. Where Sophia’s breasts were more exposed in the clothes, she had on to show off the tattoo pattern on them.
Becky’s were modestly covered up. The top she was wearing showed off her tummy and she had on a gaze style skirt, that came down to her leather-clad boots. She still had her wrist comp computer on her right wrist.

The woman standing behind Becky looked identical to Becky. There were some facial features and body build that the two of them shared. She had shorter hair and was nibbling on Becky’s elven-shaped ears. She also had one of her hands down past the waistband of the skirt. She was standing close to Becky as if she were very possessive of her.

“You know your friend over there is pregnant, don’t you?” Leland had lean in close to Tammy to whisper in her ear.

“How can you tell?” Tammy turns to look at Leland.

She still couldn’t get over the fact that he was her husband now. She was still a little upset that she had been changed without her consent and the fact that she couldn’t get her revenge on her cheating boyfriend.

“I can smell her. I also told you, I have that matter covered sweetie.” Leland felt what Tammy was thinking. Their mate bond had finally settled into place and now both of them knew what each other was thinking and feeling.

“I know, but it doesn’t mean I have to like it.” Tammy leans back against Leland’s strong chest.

“Keep thinking about it and I’ll be forced to take drastic measures.” He nips her on her right ear.

A low moan escapes from Tammy’s throat as Leland gently bites the tip of her elven ears. It was one of her erogenous zones. The other area that he could easily reach was the base of her neck.

“God, if you keep that up, I will want you to fuck me right here in front of everyone.” Tammy loved it when Leland was rough with her. She loved feeling his barb penis shoved deep into her body.

“Maybe tonight, I’ll impregnate you like your friend is.” Leland liked the idea of seeing Tammy with a huge belly, carrying their children.

Her breasts hadn’t gotten as huge as the other two women, but they were still up there in size. Her hips were the perfect shape for carrying and delivering their babies. She had gotten a nice small waist.

“You want to sideline me for a while?” Tammy wasn’t ready to be a mother yet. She wanted to know more about her new body and figure out
how she ended up with a recessive gene from an elf in her DNA.

“I think you will look cute with a big belly and with your new breasts filled with milk.” Leland reaches up and squeezes Tammy’s new breasts.

Tammy tries to keep from moaning again from Leland squeezing her breasts. Her body loved when he touched or squeezed it. She could feel herself getting moist between her legs.

Stanley was standing nearby with his mate. He learned her name was Hokee and she was the daughter of an Alpha Werewolf and a Grim Reaper. He hadn’t known that there was more than one Grim Reaper.

He learned that there was a huge group of them and that they were assigned a certain number of souls before they could move on. He also learned that most Grim Reapers were undead. The only reason, she wasn’t because she inherited her abilities from her adopted mother.

He looks at the other members of his team and noticed that each of them had a mate. There was a woman who looked like she was like Kat, except her looks were more animal, than Kat’s. There was another Elf standing next to Jerry. She looked different than Sophia, Becky, and Tammy.

“I hope everyone is okay and that we can figure all of this out.” Stanley was still confused on why all of sudden, that their mates were showing up.

“My question, is why is this happening so suddenly?” Zak looks at Stanley and Tammy.

“I think I can answer that question.” Hokee looks at everyone.

“Something has changed between the supernatural community and our old enemies. The balance that uses to be there has shifted and now our old enemy is mobilizing to stop it.” Hokee asked a psychic friend of hers what was going on.

“Still, what does that have to do with us?” Dave was curious.

“Because whatever has shifted the balance is associated with you. Is there anything that your group has done that might have brought this on?” Hokee looks at Stanley and Tammy.

“The only thing we have done lately is stopped a crazy religious person from trying to kill Kat and her family.” Tammy looks at Hokee when she admits that.

“Where did this take place?”

“In India. The reason the religious figures were trying to kill Kat and her family, was because their daughter loved Kat and Paul, more than her birth parents.”

“That doesn’t feel like the reason for this. There has to be something else.” Hokee didn’t feel that what took place in India had anything to do with the current situation.

She looks at everyone gathered around her and Stanley. When her gazed falls on Sophia, she sees a ghostly outline of a wolf surrounding her.
“Why do you have a ghostly outline of a wolf surrounding you?” Hokee was curious why she was seeing a wolf.

“The wolf is my family’s symbol. We are direct descendants of a Roman general that tried to invade Ireland. Instead of retreating like he was supposed to, he stayed and married a local Celtic woman and had several off-springs with her.” Sophia wonders why that was important.

Hokee keeps looking at Sophia and could see that the more she looked at her, the more the wolf became important. She wonders why that was so important to what was going on.

“Are there any warriors or supernaturals among your family?”

“Supernatural’s, I doubt it. But as for warriors, you’re talking about a family that has members in every law enforcement and spy agency around. Government work is something my family strongly believes in.” Sophia knew her father was a cop with Scotland yards. She had aunts and uncles that were spies or in Special Forces units.

“I think your family is what is different now.” Hokee couldn’t put her finger on it.

“So, you think my family has something to do with all of us suddenly getting our mates?” Sophia looked skeptical at that suggestion.

“I don’t mind that, because my baby here is carrying our baby in her right now.” Sunny kisses Becky passionately. She also pinches Becky in her groin area.

Becky just melts in Sunny’s arms when she kisses her. She also straightens up when she feels Sunny pinch her clit. It didn’t hurt her but surprised her.

A smile appears on Sunny’s face when she stops kissing Becky. Her other hand squeezes Becky’s right breast. She leans in close to Becky’s ear “you are not permitted to wear panties anymore.”

“Yes, sweetie.” Becky reaches up under her skirt and inches the panties she has on, off.

“Good girl.” Sunny places a kiss on her lips.

“Is she your sex slave or something?” Greg wonders why Becky did what she did.

“No silly. She gave herself completely over to her mate and will do whatever she asks of her.” Ginger smacks Greg’s chest.

“Owe!” Greg looks at his mate. He knew everything about her and how long she has been alive. He also knew Ginger’s mother was a Succubus. That was why she could cause him to be so forceful in bed and keep him erect each time they made love.

“You’re not like that.” Greg looks at Ginger.

“Neither are you, silly. There are certain traits the mating bond brings out of a person. In their case, Becky likes for Sunny to be in charge and tell her what to do. It's what makes her happy, pleasing her wife. In our case, we both like sharing and pleasing each other. However, I did like the fact you became dominant and took control.” Ginger places a kiss on Greg’s cheek.

Greg gets a feeling through their bond that she was pregnant as well. He looks at Ginger and smiles, as he kisses her.

“Okay, so what is our next move?” David looks at his leaders for an answer.

“I would like to know as well.” Kat had entered the building and couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

“Hi Kat. I think we better let you in on what has happened lately.” Tammy had turned to look at Kat.

“Oh, this had better be good.” Kat was stunned at what she was seeing.

Nala looks at Kat. “Well, hello little sister.”

Kat looks at the female looking White Heart Tiger stripe woman. She wonders who she is and why she looked the way she did.

“Do we know each other?”

“No, but I can tell someone engineered you. Whoever created you, used ordinary house cat DNA in your make-up.” Nala could tell just by looking at Kat, that she was engineered.

“How can you tell that, Nala?” David looked into his mate’s eyes.

“It’s a special gift I possess. I can tell if a person or thing is supernatural or changed by magic, like that woman over there.” Nala points to
Montana, who was standing by Dave. “In her case, she was engineered by a scientist and ordinary house cat DNA was used to make her.” Nala was still looking at Kat.

Kat was stunned because no one knew who created her or why. Sure, they had some idea from when her whole family was kidnapped and taken to an island. However, that was all they knew.

“How many people are capable of creating someone like me?” Kat wanted to know.

“Let me think, I know there was one scientist and his assistant that was conducting experiments to change ordinary humans into supernatural creatures, but he was killed. There was Doctor Moreau, but no one has heard from him in centuries. That leaves two others, but no one knows what happened to them.”

“I think me, and my team killed one of them. He was based in Washington D.C. The last one might still be alive. You wouldn’t happen to know what his name is, would you?” Kat looks at Nala.

“Dr. Hudgins or Hagans, I can’t recall his last name. All I know, he was conducting experiments on humans and animals before the government arrested him.”

“Which means, he could still be performing experiments.” Kat was going to need Morgana’s help in finding him.

“Still, I need to know what is going on with all of you.”

up
132 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Should be intresting

Samantha Heart's picture

To try & explain things to poor Kat.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Whaaaa?

She gave herself completely over to her mate and will do whatever she asks of her.

I say to-may-to, you say to-mah-to. Means the same thing - sex slave. Or more broadly - slave, period. Not all slaves are bought and sold, or are involuntary.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin