Trenner’s Garage Chap. 12

Printer-friendly version

Tammy slowly wakes up and felt an arm draped over her body. She felt a hand on her right breast and something that felt like a log inside her vagina. The inside of her mouth tasted weird and her anal opening felt sticky and sore. Her stomach felt full and the base of her neck felt very sore.

She tries moving her free hand down to her vagina to see what was shoved up inside of her. She felt the outside of her body and felt a thick penis inside of her body.

“You didn’t get enough, a few hours ago?” Leland bites down onto the base of Tammy’s neck and squeezes her breast, as he begins to move in and out of Tammy’s body.

Tammy’s mind felt fuzzy as her body responded to the bite and the long penis going in out of her. Her body was responding on its own, as Leland made love to her. She is rolled over, so Leland was on top of her back. She feels his teeth, sinks into the base of her neck.

Leland shifts into his hybrid form, as the magic he possesses flows into Tammy’s willing body. She wasn’t meant to become a Werecat, but something different. He continues to fill her body and spirit with his power.

Tammy starts to feel her body become extremely hot. She could feel whatever it was that flowing into her, start changing her body. She felt sharp barbs from the penis buried in her, hook themselves into her artificial vagina. Things start moving around in her body, as her vision blurs.

She felt like her body was going to burst into flames. She tries to scream but is unable to. She feels Leland's hot breath next to her ear “you’re mine now.”

Leland yanks out of Tammy’s vagina roughly. The barbs buried into the lining of her vagina, pull backward, scraping the lining. Leland feels Tammy’s body tense and an animal sound erupts from Tammy’s mouth. As a massive orgasm travels throughout her body. She passes out from the combination of the energy that had been poured into her body and from Leland pulling his penis out of her body.

Leland looks down at his human mate and could smell the changes her body was undergoing. He watches as the hair on her head becomes fuller and longer. Her ears become pointed and her waist becomes smaller, while her hips become wider.

“I’ll be damn! She’s a fucking elf.” Leland couldn’t believe that his power had picked up on a dormant gene in her body.

Leland looks at his mate as her body adjusts to what was happening to her. He knew she wasn’t a real woman when he brought her home. Now, she wasn’t just a true woman, but a freaking elf that could shoot the wings off a fly and have his offspring.

As for the rest of her team, he hopes things went fine with them. He hated deceiving her and getting her drunk like he did last night. He wonders if the rest of her team turned out to be like her. He changes back into his human form and head into the kitchen to fix her some food. He knew she was going to be hungry.

Golden Eagle Squad:
All the guys had stayed late at the flight deck and enjoyed some drinks and games with some of the patrons that came into the place. The only two that hadn’t been were Sophia and Beckie. Each of the guys met a nice woman and went home with them. Some of the guys went to the same house, while the other half ended up at another house.

Sophia and Becky:
Becky wakes up with a terrible headache and sore all over. She notices she was looking at two black skin globes in front of her. She felt an arm draped over her naked body and a body pressed up against her back. She also felt a huge penis resting between her butt cheeks.

“What the hell is going on?” Becky tries to sit up but couldn’t.

“Go back to sleep, sweetie.”

Becky feels a soft pair of lips kiss her on the cheek. She feels her left breast being softly massage. She looks at the other person across from her. She noticed the other person had dark skin, big breasts, and long snowy white hair that partially hide their face.

She also noticed that there was an arm draped over the other person’s body. She shivers from her breast being softly massage. She slowly drifts off to sleep, again.

Sunny feels her mate drifting off to sleep. She was lucky to find her and hopes she doesn’t mind being an elf. It was the only way she could save her. Just as it was the only way Naeun could save the woman that was her mate.

A few hours later, Sophia wakes up and notices someone was pressed up against her back. She also noticed the arm draped over her naked dark-skinned body. Half her face was covered by snowy white hair. Her eyes go wide when she realizes that she had dark-skinned. She was European and she didn’t have dark ebony skin or white snowy white hair.

She feels a soft pair of lips kiss her cheek. She also feels her breast grabbed and being massage. She spots a beautiful woman laying across from her. She had golden blonde hair and an arm draped over her. Sophia tries to sit up but feels herself pulled back down by the dark skin woman behind her. She had snowy white hair and big breasts like her own.

Instead of laying on her side as she had before. She turns to look at the strange woman.

“Who or what are you?” Sophia brushes her white hair out of her eyes.

“Well, my name is Naeun and I’m a Dark Elf like you are now. You are also, my mate as well.” Naeun looks into Sophia’s eyes, which were just
like hers now.

“What do you mean like me? How did this happen to me?” Sophia was about to freak out.

“Well, to save you and your friend’s life. I and my blood sister had to share our blood with you and perform a little magical ritual to save you
two. I bet you don’t remember anything about what happened to you, do you?” Naeun kept watching Sophia’s facial expression.

“No, the last thing I can recall, is walking out of the Flight Deck. After that, everything is blank.” Sophia knew she never forgets anything.

“Well, let me fill in the blanks.” Naeun closes her eyes and concentrates on what happened.

“I and my blood sister were informed by a friend of ours that she knew who and where our mates were. She told us, that we would have to hurry because they were in danger. So, we went through a portal to the location where you two were. Just as we came through the portal, a black van pulled up to your location and several people dressed in black jumped out and started attacking you and your companion.

You two were doing good holding your own, against them. However, when you got sucker punched, they overwhelmed you two. You tried to recover, but something went wrong and you two ended up getting seriously injured.

I and Sunny managed to run your attackers off. When we went to check you and your companion, we noticed that there was a pool of blood forming under you two. So, the only choice we had, was to share our blood with you and perform a ritual that we knew would save you two.
Sunny shared her blood with your companion and I shared my blood with you. Since we shared our blood with the two of you, you became what we are.”

“So, let me get this straight. First, because you shared your blood with each of us and used some sort of ritual to save us, we became what you two are? On top of that, you say we are your mates?”

“Yes, that’s exactly right.”

“Do you know how that sounds? Also, there is no way someone like you and your blood sister could exist. You’re myths and legends. Your existence has never been proven.” Sophia was skeptical.

“Trust me, this isn’t what I had in mind. When I learned you were my mate?” Naeun leans forward and kisses Sophia.

Sophia returns the kiss. She notices that the other women’s lips were so soft. She also wonders how she is going to explain this to her family.

up
142 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh, boy!

That throws a rather large monkeywrench in the works! Both girls now owe their loyalty to somebody other than their group and Jack. A higher authority. They could even be told to act against the best interests of the group and the Bountys.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Stuff happens.

This probably won't be the weirdest either.