Trenner’s Garage Chap. 15

Printer-friendly version

Bounty Private Lear Jet:
Sammy reads over the report she received from The Golden Eagle Squad. She takes a sip from her coffee cup, as she reads the report. Her husband hated it when she went out of town, but when she took the job to be Gina’s assistant. She was informed that she might have to travel some.

She glances up and saw that Gina was looking at a holographic image of the members. Almost every female member on the team has been changed and some of the male members on the team have unusual-looking women as their wives. She noticed that Arnold had come along with them and he was making notes for a court case. She was brought up to date about the war going on between Mr. Bounty, the Hunter, and the HSL organization.

She removes her glasses and lets them hang down. She takes another sip from her coffee cup before she speaks “did the team tell you how they were changed and why their mates all of suddenly showed up out of the blue?”

Gina turns the hologram display off and looks at Sammy. Sophia had told her what had been explained to Kat about the situation.

“According to Sophia, Stanley’s wife thinks it has something to do with the war between my family, the Hunter’s, and HSL. Now how everyone found their mate, that was her mother’s doing.”

“How did her mother know who was supposed to be with who?” Sammy was curious about that.

That even got Arnold’s attention as well. He puts his pen down and looks at his wife.

“According to the explanation, Sophia was told. Hokee, who is Stanley’s wife/mate. Her mother went around to each person and informed them who their mates are and where to find them. If she had to, she brought each person to the bar where the team went.” Gina had a nice long talk with her cousin.

“So, does this change the job we have lined up for them?”

“Yes and no. Some of them might not be able to pass as bodyguards. However, the others will be able too.”

“You do know, some of them look like elves out of J.R. Tolkien stories or from a D&D game.” Sammy had gone over the new images of the team members and their wives.

“Their looks can be explained. Elizabeth and her wife Sara just hired a nanny/housekeeper that had surgery to look like an elf. So, we can explain why some of our people look like they do.” Gina had been informed by her aunt about one of her team hiring a nanny/housekeeper to help breastfeed their four children and clean their place. The woman Elizabeth hired use to sell her breast milk to a company and get checkups from Elizabeth.

“How are you going to explain your cousin and her mate? Also, how about that woman that looks like a humanoid cat person?”

“My cousin and her mate, I can’t explain. As far as I know, there is no way to make your skin as dark as theirs. As for the humanoid cat person.
All I can say is she is stuck inside a costume or the pieces have been medically glued on her.” Gina had seen the pictures of all the new
members and what had happened to the Golden Eagle Squad.

“Are you sure you want to assign them to this new task?” Sammy knew it might make some of the people they were hired to protect uncomfortably.

“I’m sure.”

Building Seven:

Naeun, Sunny, Becky, and Sophia’s Bedroom:
Naeun rubs her hand over the slight bulge of Sophia’s abdomen. They were laying in the queen size bed, side by side. Becky and Sunny were asleep on the other side across from them.

“Sunny filled you up last night, didn’t she?” She places a kiss on Sophia’s cheek.

“Yes, she did. Did you have anything to do with this?” Sophia looks at her wife.

“I might have told her to make sure you were impregnated.” An evil smile appears on her face.

“How come you aren’t impregnated?” Sophia wanted to know why her wife wasn’t.

“Because my cycle doesn’t come around for another forty years. The older you get, the longer it takes for your body to go into heat. That’s why Sunny wanted you and Becky to become pregnant. We want to start our clan as soon as possible. Besides, you have ten months to enjoy going through your pregnancy.”

“Ten months?” Sophia had a shocked look on her face.

“Yep, ten months. After the first two months, you’ll experience what it means.” Naeun pats Sophia’s belly.

Becky opens her eyes and kisses her wife on the lips. She enjoyed what they did last night to Sophia. She could hear Sophia and her wife talking. She looks past Sunny and spots her wrist computer blinking. She reaches over her wife’s naked body to retrieve her computer.

She looks at the screen and there was a text message from Gina on it. She looks over the message. According to what was sent, it said that she will be landing in a few hours. She sends a reply to Gina, letting her know she received the message.

As she is typing away on her computer, she feels Sunny’s lips wrap around her big nipple and suck on it. A smile appears on her face as she finishes what she is doing. A moan escapes from her lips as Sunny sucks hard on her big puffy nipple.

She looks down at Sunny with love in her eyes. She places a kiss on Sunny’s forehead. She loved feeling Sunny’s body pressed against hers.

Tammy and Leland’s Bedroom:
Tammy looks at her husband with a pissed-off look on her face. She was mad at Leland’s cat for what he did to her last night, while in his tiger form. He had mounted her in his tiger form and impregnated her. Every time she resisted him or tried to fight him off. He overpowered her and force his will upon her.

Leland noticed and felt how pissed Tammy was at him. He walks over and wraps his strong arms around her elven body. He places a kiss on her cheek.

“I’m sorry my cat force himself on you last night. He wanted to make sure he mated you.” He places a kiss on her cheek again.

“I told you I don’t want to be a mom right away.” Tammy felt what Leland’s cat wanted.

“Well sweetie, you have ten months to discover things about yourself and before the cubs are born.”

Tammy turns around in Leland’s arms “ten months?”

“Yep, elves give birth after ten months.” Leland hopes Tammy will be okay.

Just as Tammy was going to say something, her cellphone starts beeping. She untangles herself from Leland’s strong arms and grabs her phone. She looks at the text message sent to her and Stanley. It was from Gina letting them know she would be arriving soon.

“Who’s the text from?” Leland was curious.

“My boss. She’s on her way here and will be arriving in a few hours.” Tammy looks towards her husband.

“Well, we better get everyone ready.” Leland figures Tammy had to let the rest of the team know.

Tammy starts getting dress. She does send a text to Stanley, to see if he read the message.

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Were I Gina

I'd cut them loose with a nice separation package. They are more of a liability than an asset.

If I was Tammy, I'd get an abortion, as soon as possible. The imposition of the pack's will on their new mates rubs me wrong. IMO, this was tantamount to rape and abduction. These weres have very questionable morals, and their ethics flat out suck.

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

With several of the team

Samantha Heart's picture

Pregnant this may complicate the mission.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.