Velvet Part 7

Printer-friendly version

Sometime during the movie, I must have fallen asleep. The next thing I know my cell phone is ringing. I reach over and grab it before my husband wakes up. In a very sleepy voice “Hello?”

“Vicky, it’s Roger. I’m sorry to wake you, but Susan’s gotten herself into a mess at the bar she works at and needs for you to come down and get her.”

“What type of mess is she in this time Roger?” I look at the time on my alarm clock and notice it’s one o’clock in the morning.

“Well, some of the guys down at the bar she works at has been hassling her all night and she is about to lose it. She has managed so far not to lose control, but she thinks some of the guys are too powerful for her to handle and needs someone to come down and back her up. Your closer to her than Milanda or Stanley.,”

“Alright call and tell her I’m on my way, Roger.”

“Thanks, Vicky.”

“You’re welcome.” I close my cell phone and get out of bed.

“Problem’s sweetie?” My husband rolls over so he can see me.

“Yes, Susan’s has gotten herself in a bit of a jam and I’m the nearest one to her.” I look down at him.

“You want me to come along with you?” as he starts getting out of bed.

I smile “yeah, I could use the backup.” I head over towards my dresser and pull out a pair of jeans, a sports bra, and one of my husband’s t-shirts I stole from him. Within ten minutes we’re dress and driving down the road in my husband’s Humvee. I yawn as I sit there and wonder what the heck has Susan gotten herself into. She’s one of the most irresponsible people I have ever met.

“Didn’t you and Melinda tell her that she should get some other type of work other than tending bars?”

“Yes, we did, but it’s all she knows, and she likes it. I was going to talk to Edward about her working at his bar. He’s has a nicer bar, and he looks after his waitress there. I’ve never known any of the Were’s that visit his bar giving any of his people or him any trouble.”

“That’s because the last person that did, he tore them to pieces., I remember because we had to go in and clean the mess up. At the time the general public didn’t know anything about the supernatural and we were trying to keep everything under wraps.”

“When did this happen?” as I turn in my seat so I can look towards my husband.

“About twenty years ago. He had just opened his bar and a young group of Weres that were trying to make a name for themselves came in to start some trouble. The next day the council got a call about them being killed at his bar. I and a few wolves from another pack went down to investigate the matter and found that it was all done in self-defense. So we cleaned the mess up and made sure no one knew about the incident.”

“How did you make sure no one knew about the incident?” I look closely at my husband.

“We hired a witch to cast a spell to erase all the patrons’ memories that had visited the bar that night when the incident happens.”

“Oh, I didn’t know that there was a spell capable of erasing a person’s memory.” I rest against the back of the seat.

“Well, there isn’t, but this witch is very talented, powerful, and has an amazing talent of coming up with her spells and potions that do some amazing things.”

“She sounds like an amazing woman.”

“Yes, but you’re the most amazing woman in my life and I wouldn’t have it any other way.” he blows a kiss to me.

“Oh, you know how to flatter a girl.” I watch as we pulled into the parking lot of the Neptune pub.

As I start to unfasten my seat belt my husband looks over towards me.

“You want me to come in with you or wait out here for you and Susan?” as he sits there and watches me.

“Wait a few minutes for me and Susan to come out. If we aren’t out in twenty minutes come in and get us.” I climb out of the Humvee.

I shiver a little as I approach the bar door. I can feel energy emitting from the building as I get closer to it. As I take a deep breath before entering.

As I walk inside the dimly lit smoke-filled bar, several large gentlemen turn to look at me. I stare back at them and let my eyes flash to their wolf state. Some of them move away from me, but several of the larger ones get up off their bar stools and walk towards me trying to block me from entering deeper into the bar.

“Evening gentleman. I believe you have something that belongs to me and I’m here to take her back.”

The most muscular of the group looks at me as I feel his energy roll towards me like a thunder cloud. I let his energy hit my body as I stand there looking up at him.

“She’s ours now bitch. One of our pack he claimed her now as his mate. Which means she is no longer a member of your pack.”

“Well, you don’t mind if I talk with her then do you?” I hold back most of my energy as I let a little of it out, so it hits him.

He looks at me like he isn’t impressed. He steps a little closer to me using his energy to push what little I sent towards him back at me.

“If you can get by me and my friends here. Then you can talk with her.” as he stares down into my eyes.

I smile back at him as I release the rest of my energy towards him and his friends. I watch as he stumbles back some from the force of my energy. The other two guys that were watching his back, move away from him as they feel my energy. I look towards the guy standing in front of me and give him my most pleasant smile.

“Thank you.” I walk past him towards the back of the bar.

As I get closer towards the back of the bar. I see Susan cowering on the floor against the bar wall with four guys surrounding her.

“Excuse me gentlemen, but I think it’s time for you to leave her alone and let her come with me.”

One of the guys that are about my height with short curly brown hair wearing a black leather jacket turns around to face me. He growls at me as he faces me.

I stand there not impress with him or his growl. As I stare right into his eyes and send my energy right towards him as hard as I can. He stumbles back towards Susan’s cowering form.

He regains his footing as he looks at me with hate within his eyes. “She’s, mine bitch. I’ve mated with her and planted my seed in her.” I smell his scent coming from Susan’s body along with his semen as well.

I look past him towards Susan’s form and can now tell she has been beaten and raped by these men.

I look back towards him with my anger in full force. “You mean you have beaten and raped her don’t you?”

“Does it matter how it was done bitch? She’s my property now and you can’t interfere. “

“Oh, I wouldn’t say that little puppy.” as I step closer forcing more of my anger at him along with my power. “You forget that when you take a bitch from another pack. She has to be willing to mate with you., Those bruises on Susan’s body and that swollen eye she has, tells me she wasn’t willing to be mated by you or any of your friends there.” I step in extremely close now.

“Therefore, she is still a member of my pack and under our protection. Which also means that you and whoever else that violated her are subject to punishment by one of the high-ranking members of our pack as well.”

He looks at me and tries to force more of his energy on me, which I brush aside with no problem. I also feel other energies behind me as well move closer towards me when I brush his energy aside. He looks at me nervously, but when he feels some of his other pack members send their energy at me from behind. He starts to smile again.

“I don’t believe you’ll be able to enforce that rule tonight bitch without going through every member of my pack here. As well, I don’t believe you’ll be leaving with her either.” as he points towards Susan’s cowering form.

“Is that a formal challenge then?” I send the energy coming at me from behind me back at the rest of them.

“No! It’s a promise.” as he snarls at me.

“You are pretty sure of yourself and your pack then. Because do you think I would come up here all by myself without some sort of back-up?” I give him an evil smile. “Because if you haven’t figured out yet. I’m the wife of one of the council members and he is here right now with me.”

As the sound of a shotgun being cock fills the air.

“Now, why don’t you be good little cubs and turn yourself over to me and my husband for punishment.” I move forward extremely fast with my hands turned into claws.

One of the other guys that had been standing next to the one I had been talking to tries getting in front of me before I attack his friend. His head explodes sending bits and pieces of him all over the place. I bring my claws up fast and strike the guy I have been talking with in his chest opening up his rib cage.

The other two guys that had been standing next to him on his right-hand side and try getting out of my way so that I can’t strike at them. I see one of them hit in the chest as it explodes sending him against the bar wall. I rush forward to block an attack on Susan from another of this pack’s members. He strikes my back with his claws cutting through the T-shirt, my bra, and finally into my skin. I swing around faster than he expected with my claw and stab him in his chest sinking my claws deep between his rib cage. I shape shift into my human/wolf form and toss him aside as I bend down to scoop Susan up in my arms. I feel my back hurting from the sudden shift into my man-wolf form as it healed the cuts I took. Everyone in the bar freeze in mid-motion except for me as I walked towards the front door of the bar. I see my husband sling his shotgun over his shoulder and take out his Roman gladius and began cutting off the heads of the ones that rape and abused Susan. I walk out towards the Humvee and place her in the back seat as carefully as I can.

A few minutes later my husband comes walking out wiping his sword clean with a cloth he carries with him. I start feeling a burning sensation on my back where I was clawed. The pain keeps increasing and the next thing I know I’m on my knees with the cuts on my back opening up and a foul odor coming from my back. I scream as I feel the burning sensation increasing. My husband runs over to me and examines my back.

“Honey, we need to get you and Susan to the hospital.” he bends down to pick me up.

“We can’t Tom. It will raise too many questions.” as I squeeze his arm hard.

“Hell with the questions Vicky. Whatever that stuff is, it’s eating its way into your body. Your healing ability is the only thing keeping it at bay right now, but it won’t last long.” He places me on the passenger side of the Hummer.

I try to sit up but fall forward on the seat towards my husband as he climbs in. He looks at me as he starts the Hummer up and drives off.

“Take me to Oilibhear. He may know a way of dealing with this.” I rest my head against my husband’s leg.

The burning on my back continues as we travel the road. Every bump my husband drives over I feel, even though the shocks on the Hummer are outstanding.

I feel the speed of the Hummer speed up as my husband steps on the accelerator lurching the Hummer onto higher speeds. I hear cars blowing their horns at us as we nearly pass them.

My husband looks down towards my back as he drives. I can tell he is worried about me from the way the muscles on his face are clinch. I grip his legs with one of my hands and give him a reassuring squeeze letting him know I’ll be okay. I lay there next to him trying to concentrate on something else other than the pain from my back, but the pain overwhelms me, and the next thing I know darkness fills my eyes as I pass out.

up
128 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Maybe some kind of silver

Samantha Heart's picture

Those that used what ever their pack will regret using it as the elders will NOT tolerate it!

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Know thine opponent

Jamie Lee's picture

Just because a person thinks they're mean, doesn't mean there isn't someone meaner. Before thinking more is better, know who is about to hand your head to you. Or else walk away alive.

So what's attacking Vicky and where'd it come from?

Others have feelings too.