The Mysterious Cabinet Chap. 1

Printer-friendly version

Sasha and Susan’s Mansion, Beverly Hills, California:
“Man, today feels nice.” Sasha was floating around on an innertube in the pool.

All the kids were busy doing their own thing, and it was just Sasha and her wife, Susan. Neither one of them was wearing a swimsuit. They were in their birthday suits, enjoying the sun.

“I agree.” Susan dives into the pool and does a few laps.

It wasn’t often that Susan and Sasha had the pool to themselves. Both loved their daughters, but sometimes, they just wanted some time to themselves. Susan does at least fifty freestyle laps and then switches to practicing her backstroke.

An evil idea surfaces in Susan’s head. She disappears underwater and swims over towards where Sasha is floating. She reaches up and pinches her wife’s butt, and swims away.

Sasha jumps when she feels her butt get pinched. She turns when she hears laughter coming from behind her. She turns and looks directly at her wife.

Susan had swum away and surfaced when she noticed Sasha jump out of the innertube she was floating around. She couldn’t stop herself from laughing at her wife.

“Oh, you think it was funny, didn’t you?” Sasha splashes Susan.

“Yeah!” Susan ducks underwater before the water hits her.

Sasha looks around for her wife. She knew Susan was sneaky and was good at popping up unexpectedly. She feels her butt pinched again.

“Owe!”

Sasha is thrown into the water as the innertube she sits on flips up. She tries to get her feet under her, but her legs are swept out from under her. She feels a set of hands push down on her shoulder and laughs.

Sasha spatters as she tries to catch her breath before she goes underwater again. She reaches out and grabs Susan’s leg. She wraps her hand
around Susan’s leg and pulls on it.

Susan feels Sasha’s hand wrap around her thigh and pull her underwater. She notices Sasha’s red hair floating before her. She grabs her wife, pulls her towards her, and kisses her.

The two women surface, embraced in each other’s arms. They press their wet bodies close to each other and let their hands roam. Sasha feels Susan wrap her legs around her waist. Sasha walks towards the steps, supporting Susan.

The two of them make out on the deck by the pool. Susan pins Sasha down and sits on her face while she leans forward toward Sasha’s groin area. She sweeps aside her wet hair as she feels Sasha’s tongue start licking her on her vaginal opening.

The two of them please each other for a few hours. They switch positions they have tried over the years and know each other loves. The two of them lay next to each other on the deck. Susan rested on Sasha's body and her head underneath Sasha’s chin.

Both women love feeling each other’s heartbeat. Sasha was likely caressing Susan’s lightly tanned back. She loved having her wife resting on top of her,

“We should do this more often.” Sasha holds Susan against her.

“I wish we could, but you know how it gets round here.” Susan would love to do what they did daily, but she knew it was impossible, especially when all the kids were home.

It’s only been a few months since Bunny moved in with Thumper. The two came over on the weekend to have dinner with them. Rose is touring with her band in Europe right now, and Gracie is touring with another band as their guitarist.

The band Gracie was currently in, which was playing in Oregon, would be heading to Washington State to play at a few places. Susan knew Gracie was honored to be asked to play with the band. Susan knew Gracie had been practicing a lot and taking lessons from Sasha and Jack of Hearts.

She and Sasha financed the tour since the band was new and had little money. They both knew how it was to travel and live on the money they made while touring. Luckily, her brother-in-law, Jeff, was acting as their manager. He had several friends who were booking agents, giving the band some nice gigs.

“I could stay like this for the rest of the day.” Susan wiggles against Sasha’s leg.

A smile appears on Sasha’s face as she moves her hand down to Susan’s butt and gently scape against her skin. She was careful not to draw any blood with her fingernails. She feels Susan squirm under her touch.

Susan feels Sasha’s fingernails dig into the soft skin on her buttocks. She gently bites Sasha on the shoulder. She knew two could play this game.

While they mark each other, Sasha’s cell phone starts playing the ringtone for Robyn’s number. Both women stop what they are doing when they hear the ringtone. Susan climbs up Sasha’s body and saddles Sasha’s head. She grabs Sasha’s cell phone and presses accept.

“Hey, sweetie. What’s the problem?” Susan wonders why Robyn is calling Sasha.

Robyn is surprised when her other mother, Susan, answers her cell phone—usually, her mother, Sasha, answers.

“Nothing serious, mom. Is momma Sasha available?”

“I’m sitting on her head right now. Do you want to speak to her?”

“Yes, ma’am.” A smirk appears on Robyn’s face.

Susan looks down at Sasha’s face. “Our daughter wants to talk to you.”

“It’s hard to talk to her with you straddling my face.” Sasha looks into Susan’s hazel eyes.

“Fine, I’ll get us something to drink while you talk to our daughter.” Susan hands Sasha her cell phone while standing up.

“Thank you, sweetie.” Sasha sits up after Susan stands up and takes her phone from her.

Robyn listened to her mothers and looked at the young woman she and her partner were called about. The poor woman had no idea who she was or how she had gotten where they found her. Also, no one had natural purple hair and bright violet eyes. She also had a massive chest.

“What’s up, Robyn?” Sasha wonders why her daughter called her.

“Hi mom, I have a woman here down at SWAT headquarters who can’t recall what happened to her. Also, I think something else is going on, but I need your input.” Robyn kept watching the woman.

“Is your commander alright with you calling me? Because, last time, he didn’t like it that you got me involved.” Sasha could remember the last time she helped Robyn out on a case. The police department didn’t like it.

“I don’t think he’ll mind this, Mom. The woman I’m calling you about can’t remember who she is or what happened to her. I’m hoping you could hypnotize her to see if that will help.

“I’ll try, sweetie. Give me about an hour to get a shower and get ready.” Sasha licked her lips and could still taste Susan's fluids coating them.

“Okay, mom. I’ll see you in an hour.” Robyn ends the call.

Sasha stands up off the deck and accepts the drink Susan was bringing her. She watches as Susan walks over to her.

“Here you go, sweetie. What did our daughter need?” Susan hands the other drink to Sasha.

“Thanks.” Sasha accepts the drink and takes a sip before replying.

Susan takes a sip from her drink and watches Sasha.

“Robyn called me to ask if I could hypnotize a person she and her partner found. According to Robyn, the woman has no memory of who she is or what happened to her.” Sasha takes another sip.

“I wonder what happened to the poor woman?” Susan wonders what happened to the woman.

“I don’t know, but hopefully, I can help her.” Sasha takes another sip from her drink.

Sasha walks into the house to get ready to leave.

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmmmm Wolfheart's

Samantha Heart's picture

Are always in the middle of something strange & unusual.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.