What’s It’s Like for A Girl Part 2

Printer-friendly version

“Again, Max.” Donna looks towards her sister as she performed the dance step, she taught her.

They were at the dance studio Donna taught and practiced at. It had several stripper poles and mirrors lining the wall on one side of the room.
Music was playing from the hidden speakers throughout the room.

Max does as she was instructed by her sister. She wanted to learn how to dance like her older sister and asked her to teach her. She could already dance as well as some of the people who danced here at the studio her sister taught at. However, she wasn’t as polished in her dance steps or using her body like they were.

She had her hair highlighted the other day. Her long brown hair had been highlighted with blonde highlight. The dance leotard she was wearing, was one her sister didn’t wear anymore.

Max decided to wear a pair of medium size silver hoop earrings. She also was wearing a silver choker her sister had gotten her. They had been out window shopping yesterday when they spotted the choker and the matching earrings that went with them.

“Alright, enough.” Donna looks at her younger sister. She was going to need to practice some more.

“So, was I better, that time?” Max wipes the sweat from her eyes.

“Just a tad better. You need to loosen up when you dance. Let your body feel the rhythm of the music and move with it. Just let go and block everything else out.” Donna loved dancing. It brought her joy and happiness.

“I’ll try better next time.” Max had to admit that her sister was a good dance instructor.

She had a collection of awards in her bedroom from dance contests she has been in. She also has autograph pictures from several popular artists, that she had been a back-up dancer for. Max knew she has taught strippers and even housewives how to use the dance poles.

“I’ll schedule some time for you to come and practice. So, are you still going to keep on swimming or are you giving it up?” Donna knew how much her sister enjoyed competition swimming.

“Mom and I have a meeting tomorrow with the school board and with coach Karr from my school. I need to find out what I must do to swim on the girl’s swim team. I also want to see if mom will let me get breast implants. I don’t want to go back to school and swim on the girl’s team, without at least looking like a girl.” Max didn’t want to wear his breast forms when swimming, even though she bought the ones made for swimming.

“I don’t know Max. A lot of girls are finding it unfair that people like you are joining the team and are having a hard time beating them. They're
finding the biological differences unfair.” Donna had some friends that felt that people like Max, shouldn’t be allowed to compete.

“Hey, I know at least six girls on the girls swim team that could beat me hands down. If those girls are complaining, because they are beaten by people like me competing against them. Then maybe they should train harder. The only way a person can get better is to train harder. I don’t buy this biological bullshit.” Max knew women have more strength below their waist then men do.

Men had upper body strength but lacked lower body strength. Plus, women were better suited to survive extreme temperatures and other conditions, then men. Max remembered reading a book, he found in his mother’s collection titled What Every Woman Should Know.

“Come on little sister. We still have our chores at home to do, before mom gets home from work.” Donna grabs her gym bag and heads out to her car.

She was making payments on a 2014 Nissan Leaf. She bought it two years ago at CarMax. She was working at Capt. Ed’s Seafood Shack as a waitress. During the summer tips were good. She was taking home three hundred dollars a night in tips. During the winter months, she made at least two hundred a month.

The A/C in the Leaf felt nice to Max as she enjoyed it as her sister drove them home. It doesn’t take them long to arrive home. Donna parks her car on the right-hand side of the driveway. Her mother liked parking on the left-hand side.

Max heads upstairs to change out of her dance leotard and into a t-shirt dress. It had flowers on it from Hawaii. She stops to look at herself in the mirror and smiles. Greg had accepted her, but it was going to take time for him to get used to her, being a girl.

She heads downstairs to start dusting and vacuuming the living room, den, dining room. The bathroom was shared by her and her sister.
Today, her sister got the bathroom. Once she was done dusting and vacuuming. She heads into the kitchen to fix some lunch for herself and her sister.

“Donna, I made lunch for us.” Max didn’t know which bathroom Donna was in.

Donna comes walking out of their mother’s bedroom. She sweeps aside a lock of her hair that had fallen into her eye.

“You know, mom is a lot cleaner than the two of us.” Donna saw that Max made blts for lunch.

“Well, mom is the only one that uses her bathroom. You and I share the main one.”

“At least you don’t have to remind me to put the toilet seat down anymore.” Max started sitting down, instead of standing to pee.

“True, I won’t have to worry about falling into the toilet now.” Donna has fallen in a few times when her brother forgot to put the seat down.

After lunch, Donna heads upstairs to her bedroom. Max heads into the kitchen to grab the items she was going to need to make dinner. She sets the meat out to defrost.

“Max, can you come up here please?” Donna saw that some of her garter belts and stockings were missing.

Max wonders what her sister could want. She heads up to Donna’s bedroom and noticed the drawer she keeps her special lingerie in was open.

“Oop’s sorry sis.”

“Then you know why I called you up here?” Donna looks at Max. She was a little upset that her sister went in her special lingerie drawer.

“I couldn’t help it, sis. I liked them.” Max forgot she still had them in her bedroom.

“Alright, you can keep the ones you have already. However, for now on ask me before you take anything out of my bedroom, okay?” Donna looks at Max like her mother would.

“Alright, I’ll ask you for now on, before I borrow anything else from you.”

“Thank you. Now, you said you were going to ask mom about getting breast implants. What size are you going to ask her about?” Donna was
curious.

“I was just going to keep them the same size my breasts forms are. Since I based them off your bra size.” Max wanted to be able to wear whatever her sister wore.

Donna just shakes her head. She could guess why Max did that. She shuts her drawer and picks up her dirty clothes hamper to take down to be wash.

She looks towards Max “you might want to do your laundry after mine is done.”

“Okay.” Max heads into her bedroom and starts picking up her clothes to be washed.

up
243 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It will take time

Samantha Heart's picture

For Max to loosen up & be a girl she wants & i doubt Max will be allowed on the swim team unfortunately.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Implants at her age?

Jamie Lee's picture

Max may not find a doctor willing to do breast implants at her age, more so since she has yet to be put on hormones and given them time to work.

As to being on the girls swim team, that may cause major problems. Problems that cause some girls to quit the team if Max is allowed to join.

Others have feelings too.

Start

A great start for a story I’m hooked on already. Thanks a million.

Cheryl pinkwestch

that biological shit

Unfortunately, I am a believer in those who support that a trans person should not compete with women, more than bad because being born a man does give a physiological advantage, especially if even if it is 16 years old, because in adolescence the most you develop the physical traits, and although there are women who beat men, it is because of practice and training, and that a man with this same thing beats women, it is not that it is sexism but it is something merely physiological.