Drugs Are Never A Good Idea

Printer-friendly version

Rebecca rides her boyfriend’s penis gently as she goes up and down on him. She enjoyed feeling her new breasts bounce up down as she rode her boyfriend. The operation to get them had hurt, but it was worth it to her. Even her modeling agent liked her new look.

It doesn’t take long for her boyfriend to erupt in her ass. She came at the same time as her boyfriend as her cum comes squirting out of her cock. It squirts onto the belly of her boyfriend.

She leans down to kiss her boyfriend. She really loved Charlie and lately, they have been talking about making it official. She feels Charlie’s strong arms wrap around her slim body and hold her.

She liked feeling her new breasts pressing against his chest. She starts kissing him and capture his tongue. She loved the tongue play between the two of them.

She stops after a while and stares into his hazel eyes “I love you.”

“And I love you.” Charlie kisses Rebecca on the lips.

“Let’s get married in two months.” Rebecca wanted to go ahead and marry her boyfriend.

“Don’t you think that’s rushing it a bit?” Charlie stares into Rebecca’s brown eyes.

“Yes, but we could just get married at City Hall. We don’t need to have a big wedding.”

“How do your parents feel about that idea?” Charlie knew Rebecca thought of Terry and Dakota as her parents, instead of her birth parents who screwed her over by spending her money.

“I haven’t spoken to them yet about marrying you. I was going to tell them after you agreed.” Rebecca wonders what Charlie is thinking as she looks into his eyes.

“Let’s see how things are the next few months before we jump the gun. Okay?” Charlie wanted to think about it.

“Sure.” Rebecca felt a little disappointed about it.

The rest of the night, Rebecca and Charlie enjoy each other’s bodies. They finally fall asleep at two in the morning, embraced in each other’s arms. Charlie had fallen asleep with his penis still buried in Rebecca’s ass.

When morning comes, Rebecca doesn’t want to get up and go to work. However, she told Terry she would open the shop today for him. Because Terry had to be at his brother’s shop to help solve a problem for them.

Rebecca disentangles herself from her boyfriend and heads to the bathroom for her shower. She stops to look at her body in the mirror. She loved the fact that she had her own breasts now. She hated wearing the fake ones during the summer months. Also, having her own breasts now meant she could do more modeling jobs.

She steps into the shower after getting the water the way she wanted it. She had to hurry to get down to the garage and open it up. Once she was showered and dressed, Rebecca heads towards the garage. She stops at Mcdonald's and buys herself a breakfast combo.

She arrives at the garage, as the other mechanics start arriving. She parks her truck in her assigned parking space. Terry had set aside a set of parking spaces for everyone, so customers would have a place to park.

“You’re running a little behind today, Rebecca.” Edwin looks at Rebecca.

He was still getting used to Ralph being called Rebecca now. Most of the other guys couldn’t understand why Ralph wanted to be a girl, instead of a man.

“I took too long getting ready for work.” Rebecca knew her excuse was partially true.

“Remember, women take longer to get ready for work than men do. You might want to speak to your mother and ask her if she knows some shortcuts to help you.”

“I might do that, Edwin. Once you changed, I need you to work on Mrs. Black’s car. I think the timing is off on it.”

“I wonder when Mrs. Black is going to upgrade to a newer car? That old car of hers is getting to be a pain.” Edwin liked working on the newer cars, more than he did the older ones.

“Hey, look at it this way. That older car of hers is built better than these plastic things.” Rebecca didn’t like the newer cars that much.

“Still, the newer ones don’t require much to keep them running.”

“Maybe. I still prefer the older cars.” Rebecca goes about opening the garage for business as Edwin heads towards the locker room.

While Rebecca is organizing everything for the mechanics, Maya comes into work. She waves to Rebecca as she goes over and sits at Dakota’s desk. She was filling in for Dakota, while she was in New York.

“Rough morning, Rebecca?” Maya powers on the desktop on Dakota’s desk.

“Yeah, I was a little late this morning.” Rebecca picks up the assignments for each mechanic and hangs them on their assigned nails.

Rebecca sits down at Terry’s desk and starts on some paperwork Terry hated doing. He always left it to Dakota to do or even herself. As the other mechanics arrived at work. Rebecca gives them their assignments and concentrates on the supplies and parts for the shop area.

Occasionally she spots Maya trying to figure out how Dakota had things arranged. Dakota had the spreadsheet program she used to move bills that were coming due to the pay now category. Bills they had time on were put in another category along with their due date. The system automatically moved the bill to the due now category.

Terry designed the program himself so they could keep track of things better. Around noon time, the uniform service they use comes in to collect all the dirty uniforms and leave clean ones. They also replace the floor mats and shop rags as well.

At one in the afternoon, Rebecca spots a silver car speeding down the street towards them. She figures it had to be Leia driving because she liked speed. She didn’t recognize the car as it got closer to the shop.

It pulls into Terry’s parking space. The passenger door lifts, and Terry gets out of the strange car. Rebecca spots the driver's side door open and Leia steps out of the car.

“What type of car is that?” Rebecca walks over to look at it.

“It’s called a Bristol Fighter and it has an 8.4 L Viper V10 engine in it.” Leia likes her sweet sixteen birthday present.

“Where did you find it?” Rebecca liked the cool sports body it had and the gull-wing doors.

“My friend over in England found it and offered it to me. It needed a lot of work to restore it, but in the long run, it was worth it.” Terry knew
these cars were hand-built in Scotland and cost around two hundred thousand dollars or more.

“My brothers did all the restoration work and gave it to me for my sweet sixteenth birthday.” Leia was surprised when her brothers called her into a room set aside for special projects.

She wasn’t normally allowed in that room, except when her race car was in there and they were working on it. Her spare race car was stored in that room as well. She was surprised when she saw the car and her brothers said it was their birthday gift to her.

“That is a nice car.” Rebecca was a little jealous.

She knew Leia had been adopted by Terry’s family after the way she had been treated by her father. Leia was also a race car driver as well. Her race car had been a piece of junk that Terry had cut up and redesign to be a lot like Wraith.

Since Leia has been racing, she has won first place four times and has come in second and third place twice. She was drawing in a few more sponsors, but her main sponsors were her brothers and Mr. Hardy. The other two big sponsors on her car supported her as well.

Terry looks at Rebecca “how would you like to do a couple of modeling shots with it?”

“But shouldn’t Leia do the shoots, since it’s her car?” Rebecca looks at Leia with a confused look on her face.

“I would prefer if you did it, Rebecca. I hate modeling. I’m a race car driver, not a model.” Leia didn’t like doing modeling jobs. She’s been offered a few, but she turned them down.

“If you’re okay with it, sure.” Rebecca wonders why they were doing shots of the car.

“Thanks.” Leia hugs Rebecca, because for doing the job for her.

“When are you doing the shoots?” Rebecca looks at Terry and Leia for an answer.

“Tomorrow. I know it’s so short notice, but it is the only day we could get Marion Richardson to come out and shoot the cars and you girls.”
Terry had to have Mr. Bounty pull a few strings to get her.

“Who’s Marion Richardson?” Rebecca hasn’t heard of her before.

“She is one of the best photographers around. Her work has been shown in Time Magazine, Vogue, Vanity Fair, The Atlantic, and the New Yorker. She has also done pictures for Car & Driver and a few other car magazines.”

“Oh! I didn’t know that.”

“Is there something special you want me to wear?” Rebecca looks at Terry.

“I got you covered there. Leia is going to take you to a designer friend of mine that is going to pick out a few outfits to wear tomorrow. Go grab your purse.”

“Okay.” Rebecca heads inside to grab her purse.

“Have fun.” Maya spots Rebecca grabbing her purse.

“Thanks. Terry’s back Maya, so if you want to go to lunch. You can.”

“Thanks, but I’m going at two. I have a few errands to run.”

“Well, I’ll see you in a few days.” Rebecca clocks out since she knew she was getting paid for this.

“Are you ready?” Leia looks at Rebecca as she comes walking out of the garage.

“Yes, but aren’t we shooting this car tomorrow?” Rebecca gets in the car.

“Yes, but I need to take it back to the shop. We’ll switch to Freddie’s car.” Leia backs out of the parking space and heads back to Big Boy Toys to switch cars.

Rebecca spends the rest of the afternoon at the designers getting fitted for several outfits. According to the designer she was going to be showing off four outfits that went with Leia’s car. By the time she was done with the fittings, she is given the location where they were going to being the shoot and what time she needed to show up for it.

Leia takes drivers back to the garage. As they are heading back “thanks for doing this for us, Rebecca.”

“Us? Who am I doing this for?” Rebecca looks at Leia.

“Well, the designer is the little sister of Eddie’s wife. She’s been having problems lately with some strangers and she needs a big sale. So, all of the family is helping her out.”

“I would have done this if you asked me too. I consider Terry and Dakota my parents.” Rebecca wonders why they didn’t ask her.

“We know and Terry said as much. However, we weren’t sure if we could get the photographer we wanted. We were lucky that Mr. Bounty knew someone who could get her.”

“Who’s Mr. Bounty?” Rebecca has heard the name before, but she didn’t know who he was.

“He’s Terry and Dakota's, boss. They do special jobs for him.” Leia just recently learned about him.

“I thought they worked for Anika?”

“They do, but she is the younger sister of Mr. Bounty.”

“Oh! That explains a lot. How do you know all of this?” Rebecca looks at Leia suspiciously.

“I sort of asked Terry who he was. Because he is one of the sponsors of my race car.” Leia wanted to know who all her sponsors were.

“That makes sense.” Rebecca watches as they pull up to the garage.

“Well, thanks for everything. Are you going to be at the shoot tomorrow?” Rebecca looks at Leia.

“Yep, and I will be in my race car and uniform. Thanks again for doing this for the family Rebecca.”

“Any time, Auntie Leia.” A teasing smile appears on Rebecca’s face.

“You know, I like the sound of that.” Leia smiles at Rebecca.

Rebecca gets in her truck and heads home. On her way she stops and picks up two large pizzas for her and Charlie. She wasn’t in the mood to cook tonight.

She and Charlie spend the night cuddle up on the sofa watching their favorite television shows. Since she must get up early tomorrow, she heads to bed early. Rebecca lays in bed and thinks about what was said today. Maybe she should talk to Dakota and Terry and tell them she would like to be treated as their child. She yawns and falls asleep.

Her alarm clock goes off and she hurries to get ready. Eddie and Leia were coming by to pick her up. She finishes getting ready just in time as they showed up.

“Hey, guys.” Rebecca hops into the back seat of Eddie’s custom truck.

“You’re too perky this morning, Rebecca.” Eddie looks at Rebecca in the rearview mirror.

“I think she’s fine, Eddie.” Leia smiles at Rebecca.

“Thanks, Aunt Leia.” She smiles at Leia.

Eddie shakes his head as he drives the two girls to the place, they were doing the shoot. He spots the trailer for Leia’s race car already there. Robert and the pit chief they hired for her race crew were moving it out of the trailer. The Bristol Fighter was next after the race car.

“Alright girls, go and change into your outfits.” Eddie looks at Rebecca and Leia.

“Thanks, big brother.” Leia places a brotherly kiss on Eddie’s cheek.

“Thanks, Uncle Eddie.” Rebecca does the same thing.

In the next few hours, Rebecca and Leia pose for pictures of both cars. The photographer has them do all sorts of poses first on the Bristol Fighter and has Leia do also sorts of poses on the race car and then has Rebecca afterward.

Eddie, Robert, and the designer whose name is Elizabeth Jones looks at the pictures and loved what they saw. Rebecca and Leia were enjoying a light lunch. They had time to take a few more pictures with some of the trucks and other vehicles Robert and Eddie brought.
Elizabeth has Leia and Rebecca change into matching race uniforms and pose with the vehicles.

“How come we got suckered into this?” Rebecca looks at Leia.

“I don’t mind. You did the hard stuff with all those different outfits.” Leia enjoyed watching Rebecca pose.

Rebecca just shakes her head as they do a few more shoots and wrap it up afterward. Elizabeth lets them keep the race outfits since it was made for just them.

“Thanks, Elizabeth.” Leia waves to her.

“You girls did a wonderful job.” Robert was proud of both girls.

“Thanks, big brother.”

“Yeah, thanks, Uncle Robert.” Rebecca covers up a yawn.

“Come on girls. Let’s get you home.” Robert escorts the girls to his car.

Eddie was going to take the trailer back to the shop, while he dropped the girls off. He takes Rebecca home first. Afterward, he takes Leia back to his folk’s place.

When Rebecca walks into her and Charlie’s apartment. She notices some of their friends were there.

“Hi, Clair. Hi, Wayne. What brings you over here tonight?”

“Tony and his friends are throwing a big party tonight and everyone is invited. We came over here to pick you guys up.” Wayne looks at
Rebecca and wonders what she had been up to. She was wearing a racing suit.

“I don’t know, I’ve had an exhausting day.” All Rebecca wanted to do was come home and relax.

“Oh, come on Rebecca. We’re talking about Tony here. You know he throws the best parties and if you want to keep doing modeling jobs.
You’ll be able to meet some agents there as well.” Clair looks at Rebecca to see what she will do.

Rebecca looks at Charlie and could tell he wanted to go out and party as well. She knew he loved to party, and Clair was right, it was Tony, and he threw the best parties.

“Alright, let me change. We’ll go and have some fun.” Rebecca walks into her bedroom and changes out of the racing jumpsuit and into her favorite little black dress. She puts on her matching shoes and some make-up.

Charlie noticed that Rebecca didn’t want to go. He knew she was doing this for him. He wonders what she has been up to today. He had never seen that racing suit before.

Fifteen minutes later, Rebecca comes walking out of the bedroom “okay, I’m ready.”

“Cool, let's go.” Clair gets up and grabs Rebecca’s arm and walks with her arm-in-arm down to their car.

The drive to Tony’s place takes them at least an hour since it was in The Hamptons. When they arrive, they couldn’t believe how hopping the place was. There were a lot of people in the house.

“It’s good we came in one car.” Clair couldn’t believe how busy the place was.

“I agree with you, Clair.” Wayne was glad they came in one car as well.

Rebecca, Clair, Charlie, and Wayne head inside and start to mingle. They couldn’t believe how well organized the party was. There was booze,
live music, and other things.

As they pass a table with large crystal bowls on it. They noticed it was filled with all sorts of different color pills in them.

“What are these?” Clair stops to look at them.

“I think they are Coral, Sapphire and I don’t know what these violetish blue color pills are.” Rebecca has seen the first two before, but not the third.

“What do they do?” Wayne and Charlie were curious about them.

“Well, Coral is a strength-enhancing drug. They increase your physical strength for a short period. Sapphire increases your beauty and handsomeness. Most models in the business use Sapphire. As for these other pills, I have no idea what they do.” Rebecca was looking at the violetish blue color.

“Are they illegal?” Wayne was curious about that.

“Not that I am aware of. There’s nothing illegal in them that will harm you.”

“I want to try these Sapphire pills.” Clair grabs a few and pops them into her mouth.

After a few seconds, she feels a tingling sensation as her body changes some. Any bodyfat or blemishes and such she has, disappear.

“Wow! You look different Clair.” Wayne and Charlie couldn’t believe the results.

“You look extremely hot, babe.” Wayne was getting a boner just from looking at Clair.

“That’s why we use them in model shoots. It gets rid of things that will show up in the pictures. Also, it’s good if you had a rough night.”

“What’s the downside?” Charlie looks at Rebecca when he asks that question.

“You become dependent on it and when people see you in public. They comment that you don’t look the same. It’s a blessing and a curse if
you use them. As for these last ones, I don’t know what they do.” Rebecca was curious about them.

“I say try them and see what happens.” Wayne grabs a bunch of them and swallows them.

“I’m with Wayne on this. Let’s see what they do.” Charlie grabs a handful and swallows them as well.

“Come on Rebecca, let’s try them.” Clair takes a handful as well and swallows them.

After a few minutes, she starts giggling and start getting flirty with Wayne. Rebecca watches her and doesn’t see any really bad effects except Clair acting like she wants to fuck someone.

“What the hell.” Rebecca grabs a handful and swallows them as well.

They all go out and start dancing. Rebecca keeps an eye on Clair and notices she is acting horny as hell. She and Wayne leave to go somewhere private. Wayne, comes back and taps a couple of guy's shoulders, and point in the direction Clair went.

They head in that direction. She waits a few minutes before heading in that direction as well. What she sees really bothers her. There were a bunch of women from MILF’s to teens having sex with three or four guys at once. She spots Clair and she was being fucked by four guys.

She goes over pulls the guy’s off Clair. When one guy tries to grab her, she pushes him away. He just goes over to another girl and starts in on her.

“Come on Clair, let’s get out of here.” Rebecca pulls Clair away from the group of guys.

Rebecca noticed Clair was acting funny and flirting with every guy they pass. She was half undressed and had semen covering her face and the front of her body. Her breasts were hanging out of her dress.

Rebecca spots Charlie and Wayne “guys, we need to get Clair out of here or she is going to end up fucking every guy in here.”

“What’s wrong with that?” Wayne liked seeing Clair having sex with multiple guys.

“What is wrong with you, Wayne? We're talking about Clair here.” Rebecca was doing everything she could to control Clair.

Clair manages to turn around in Rebecca’s arms and start kissing her. She was rubbing her body against Rebecca’s and sticking her tongue as deep as she could into Rebecca’s mouth.

Rebecca tries to stop Clair without hurting her. She manages to get Clair under control, but not before Clair bites her tongue some and leaves some of her spit in her mouth. Rebecca is forced to swallow Clair’s spit.

Rebecca starts coughing “guys, we need to get out of here.”

“I have to agree Wayne. I’m not feeling so good.” Charlie was starting to feel tired and lightheaded.

“Party poopers.” Wayne pulls his keys out as he walks out of the party.

They make it to Wayne’s car and manages to make it to Rebecca’s and Charlie’s apartment. Rebecca fights to stay awake as she takes Clair into the bathroom and puts her in the shower and turns the cold water on. After about thirty minutes, Clair cooled off and she was exhausted.

Rebecca was fighting to stay on her feet. She was feeling so tired, that her eyelids were getting heavy. Charlie had already passed on and was sleeping on the floor. Wayne was jerking off to some magazines they kept around the house.

She and Clair end up sleeping together on her and Charlie’s bed. Clair didn’t try to jump her bones or anything. While Rebecca is asleep, her body starts changing. It starts getting younger and the silicone implants she has in her body are absorbed. Her body starts undergoing a metamorphous change.

Charlie’s body also undergoes a metamorphous change as well. He goes from being a male to a curvy five-foot six-inch woman with a well-developed chest. Not too big, but somewhere in the middle.

Rebecca on the other hand slowly shrinks until she is a four-foot, eleven-inch girl with small breasts. She ages backward until is about twelve years old and takes on some of Clair’s physical traits. Her eyes change color from brown to a bright green and her hair becomes longer and fuller. It also changes color from brown to dark caramel blonde.

When Rebecca wakes up the next day, her head is hurting her, and she had to piss like a racehorse. When she goes to get off the bed, her feet didn’t touch the floor. She slides off the bed feeling weak as a kitten as she makes it to the bathroom, using the wall for support.

When she lifts her dress and lowers her panties. She doesn’t feel her penis at all. She lifts her dress more and notices she had a little hairy smooth bush like a teenage girl would have.

“What the fuck happened to me?” When Rebecca says those words, she starts peeing on herself.

“Ugh!” She sits down quickly on the toilet before she ruins the floor mat she is standing on.

While she is sitting on the toilet, she notices several strands of her hair that aren’t her natural color. She looks at her legs and notices they are younger-looking and skinnier. She also notices her dress is looser and longer on her.

Once Rebecca feels herself finish peeing, she wipes herself. She flushes the toilet and walks carefully over the wet spot on the bath rug. She shuts the bathroom door to look at her reflection in the mirror. She notices she looks nothing like she use to be.

She looked like a twelve-year-old girl. She didn’t recognize her reflection as resembling anyone in her family at all.

“Rebecca, I got to pee badly. Are you done in there?” Clair was doing the pee-pee dance she use to do when she was younger.

Rebecca opens the door and notices Clair trying to stop herself from peeing. She steps aside as Clair rushes past her and sits down on the toilet. She looks at Clair as she sat on the toilet in her ruined dress.

“Clair, do you remember anything from last night?” Rebecca noticed even her voice sounded different.

Clair looks up and at Rebecca “What the FUCK?”

Clair couldn’t believe that her cousin who lived in Utah was standing in front of her. She looks at the person who resembled her cousin “who are you and what have you done to Rebecca?”

“It’s me, Clair. Who do I look like to you?” Rebecca was curious who Clair saw.

“There’s no way it's you, Rebecca. You look exactly like my cousin who lives in Utah.” Clair was confused as hell as she looks at a splitting image of her cousin.

“Well, it’s me. I had to drag several men off you last night and get you out of Tony’s house. You were acting like you wanted to fuck all of them all night long.”

“Is that why I look like a mess?” Clair finishes peeing and wipes herself.

“Yes! First, you fucked Wayne and then he left you with four guys who were using every hole on your body. When I was dragging you out of the room you were in with several other women. You tried to grab any guy we passed, so you could fuck them. You even kiss me on the lips. I had to give you a cold shower to get you to stop acting like a bitch in heat.”

“Damn! I don’t know what happened to me. I know I took those Sapphire pills and those other ones. I know I was dancing with Wayne when I got horny as hell and asked him to fuck my brains out.”

“Well, whatever those other pills were. They had a different effect on me. They turned me into a girl. How I ended up looking like your cousin from Utah, I don’t know.”

“Didn’t Charlie take those same pills like you and me?” Clair stands up off the toilet.

“Yes, he did. Oh, be careful stepping there. I sort of peed on myself.” Rebecca walks out of the bathroom with Clair following behind her.

They spot a young twenty-something woman wearing Charlie’s clothes from last night sleeping on the floor. Laying next to her was another woman who resemble Clair some. She could pass as Clair’s older sister.

“Oh, my god! Charlie and Wayne have turned into women. Wayne looks like my aunt Tessa from Georgia.”

“I wonder what Charlie looks like.” Rebecca turns Charlie over and boy, did he look hot as a woman.

“God, Charlie looks like a hot model. She could get a job tomorrow at any modeling agency.” Clair couldn’t get over how sexy Charlie looked.

“I get turned into a teenage girl. While Charlie and Wayne get turned into smoking hot babes. This isn’t fair.” Rebecca was upset.

“At least you aren’t acting a nympho.” Clair couldn’t believe how she acted last night.

“What are we going to do?” Rebecca didn’t know what they were going to do.

“Can’t you call your boss and ask him for help? Isn’t he connected?” Clair looks at Rebecca.

“Yeah, he is, but I don’t know what he can do.” Rebecca was a little worried about how Terry would react.

“You call him dad. So, call and invite him over. We got to do something.” Clair looks at her friend’s new body.

Rebecca walks over to her purse and retrieves her cellphone. She calls Terry and hopes he will be able to help. If there is anyone that could, it would be him.

Terry’s House:
Terry was tending to the twins while Dakota was gone. His babysitter had the day off since it was a weekend. He was sitting at his desk working on a project for his friend with the girls nearby. His cellphone starts ringing. He glances at the number and notices it was Rebecca’s number.

“Hello, Rebecca?”

“Terry, listen it's me, but my voice sounds different. Me and several of my friends and Charlie need your help. Can you come over to my place, please?”

Terry was surprised that there was a female voice he didn’t recognize asking him to come over. He wonders what is going on.

“Rebecca, is this you?”

“Yes, it’s me, Terry. I need your help.” Rebecca didn’t know what to do.

“Alright, let me call my brother and see if they can babysit the twins and I’ll come and see you.” Terry noticed that Rebecca was nervous on the phone.

“Okay and thanks. I’ll see you when you get here.”

Almost an hour later, Terry pulls up to Rebecca’s place. He was hoping Elizabeth could come with him, but she was busy with her wife and kids along with some new girl. He rushes up to Rebecca’s apartment and knocks.

Rebecca opens the door and looks at Terry “thank god you came, Terry.”

Terry was looking at a young teenage girl who looked nothing like Rebecca. He walks into Rebecca’s place and notices three other women there.

“Can someone tell me what is going on?” Terry looks at the teenage girl who answered the door.

“Here’s what we can recall.” As Rebecca shuts the front door.

Each of them tells their story to Terry. He had called Elizabeth up on his cellphone and had her listens to everything being said. He couldn’t believe everything he was hearing. He did verify that it was Rebecca by asking her questions she would know. Something that couldn’t be coached or known.

When all four girls finish speaking “so, have you heard anything about this, Elizabeth?”

“No, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. All I can do is examine you to verify everything. Do any of them have those pills they took?” Elizabeth had been taking notes from what the girls to her.

“No ma’am. None of us brought any of those pills home.” Rebecca answered for the group.

“I need to get a hold of those pills and test them.” Elizabeth wanted to know why they reacted the way they did.

“I can’t do anything until Dakota gets back. I’m in the middle of a project and watching the girls.”

“Dakota went with Hatter and her boyfriend?” Elizabeth looks over at Bree as she helps with her children.

“Yes, but they should be home soon. Is it true, Aylin is a mother now?” Terry had heard something from Dakota about it.

“Yes, Aylin adopted a handicap young girl whose mother treated her like crap.” Elizabeth couldn’t even believe it.

“Alright, well I’ll see what I can do and keep you informed. Bye!”

“Bye.” Elizabeth ends the call.

Terry looks at everyone. He wonders what he was going to do now.

“Well, until we know more about what happened and get our hands on those pills that changed you. We’re going to have to do this. Dakota and the team won’t be back until tomorrow or so. Rebecca, you’re coming home with me. Charlie, until we solve this, I can have a new identity created for you and your friend.”

“Why does Rebecca have to come home with you?” Charlie looks at Terry for an answer.

“Well, for one thing, look at her. She’s underage and if the two of you are seen doing something romantic, you could be charged for molesting a minor. Also, do you have any physical attractions to her right now?” Terry wonders if either one of them were lesbians.

Charlie looks at Rebecca, but she didn’t feel anything sexual for her. Also, Terry was right. If they did anything romantic in the public, she could be charged.

“I could claim to be her younger sister.” Rebecca looks at Terry.

“True, you could. But what are you going to do about your job at the garage?” Terry wonders if he was going to need to hire someone else.

“Your boss is right, Rebecca. You would be better off with him and his wife. As for Wayne and me. We could continue our relationship as a lesbian couple or break up. Clair swung both ways.

“That still leaves me.” Charlie was feeling like a third wheel, plus he didn’t know how to act like a girl.

“Look, until we know more about what’s going on. You can stay with me and Wayne. I’ll teach you how to act like a woman and if nothing else, you could do some modeling job. God knows you have the body for it.”

“That she does, Clair. I think one of you adults pays a visit to Tony and grabs some of those pills and brings them back to be analyzed.” Rebecca looks at her friends.

“What about our apartment?” Charlie looks at Rebecca.

“We’ll keep it but transfer the lease to your new identity or mine.” Rebecca didn’t want to lose her place.

“Well let’s go and see what can be done.” Terry looks at Rebecca “none of your former clothes will fit you, will they?”

“Nope, I’m going to need a new wardrobe and so will Charlie and Wayne.”

“I’ll take them shopping, Terry.” Clair figures she was more than qualified to help them pick out the right clothes.

“Here, use this card to buy their clothes.” Terry pulls his wallet out and hands Clair a black and gold credit card.

“Okay, is there a limit on how much it can be charged?” Clair accepts the card.

“I wouldn’t abuse that card. The person who pays the bill on it will come hunting you down if you do. And between me and you, I wouldn’t want that to happen. I’m trusting you with it.” Terry make sure Clair understood.

“I understand. Come on girls, let's go shopping.” Clair leads the others out to do some shopping.

Terry locks the place up “Dakota is going to get a kick out of this and maybe a stroke as well.” He heads down to his truck.

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments