Blue Lace Chp. 6

Printer-friendly version

Vertu Technologies:
Felica walks into her office at the company her mother gave her. The company made smartphones and was getting ready to unveil its new cellphone. The CEO who ran the company did a good job of pushing the news out to the public about it coming out. She logs onto her computer and starts looking over sales reports, projections, supplies, and productions.

While she is looking over the reports, her mind keeps going back to the information her mother sent her. The drug had chemicals she has never heard of and on top of that, it had nanoparticles in the liquid. According to her mother, the nanoparticles were organic and responded to a control unit that could be programmed to turn a person into an exact copy of another person. Or in her case, it read the DNA record of her genetic make-up and pull the information from her genes.

On top of that, the control module had a random function and just turned the person into whatever it came up with. As for Stephanie’s friend, she got turned into a woman younger than her actual age was. She was turned into a full-figure woman in her late twenties with golden-brown hair. Felica’s mother sent a picture of Stephanie’s friends’ new body for her to look at.

Whoever designed the chemical inside the jar and the organic nanoparticles inside of it. Had to come from a medical company or scientific research facility. Felica’s mother did mention that the gang that she should be keeping an eye out for had a red dragon tattoo on their arms.

They were the ones responsible for buying the males that had been turned into women. So, hear new orders were to hunt down the gang members that had the red dragon Tattoos. Also, she was to be careful as well.

Around two in the afternoon, Felica decides to go out and get something to eat. She’s been so busy going over the reports and such. She loses track of time until her stomach starts to growl at her.

As she steps out of her office, she looks at her secretary “I’m going out for lunch. I should be back in about an hour or so.”

“Okay, Mrs. Harding.” Jesse smiles at Mrs. Harding as she leaves.

Felica takes the elevator down to the parking garage. She thinks about what she wants for lunch as she exits the elevator and walks over to her car. She gets in and drives out of the parking garage.

There were several nice restaurants near the office as she drives down the street. She pulls into the parking lot of a high-end steak house and parks. As she is getting out of the car, a young teenage girl with long light brown hair runs by her. She looked like she was wearing a t-shirt that was too big on her petite frame. The jeans she had on, she kept pulling them up as she ran.

Running behind her were two bald Latino guys. She spots a red dragon tattoo on one of the guy’s arms. She watches as a black pick-up truck backs up from its spot, just as the girl approached it. She runs right into the side of it and falls backward on her ass.

Felica leaves her purse in the car. She watches as the two bald Latino guys run over to her. She reaches into her purse and pulls her gun. She wanted to go hand-to-hand with them but didn’t want to expose who she was.

“Leave her alone or I’m going to shoot you.” Felica had her gun pointed at the guys.

One of the guys turn around to look at her, while the other went over to the girl. He was reaching behind his back to pull his weapon “stay out of this Puta!”

“Wrong answer, asshole.” Felica pulls the trigger on her desert eagle.

The non-lethal round hits the guy in the chest and sends him flying backward. He lands a few feet from his friend, who was trying to subdue the girl. She was fighting him and had already clawed his face.

Felica runs over to the second guy and cold cocks him from behind. He was too busy trying to defend himself against the teenage girl to defend himself. He falls sideways off the teenage girl.

Felica looks down at her “are you alright?”

Erin looks at the platinum blonde woman looking down at her. She had no idea who she was or what was done to her. All she remembered was being out with her friends and the next thing she knows; she wakes up in a baren room with a bunch of girls around her. Also, she notice she was no longer a male, but a teenage girl.

“Look, I’m not going to hurt you. Did you happen to be a male and woke-up a male?” Felica wonders if the guys she took down were responsible for turning the poor girl.

Erin nods her head yes. She grabs the woman's hand and pulls herself up off the ground while holding her pants.

“Look, the police are going to be here soon. I’m going to need for you to lie to them. They aren’t going to believe you use to be a guy. Just tell them these guys tried to rape you and you were running for your life, okay?”

“Yes ma’am.” Erin wonders why this woman wanted her to lie.

“I’m Felica Harding by the way.” Felica takes her cellphone out and starts photographing the two Latino guys. She makes sure to get their tattoos. She noticed they were new, not old like their other tattoos.

Once she takes their pictures, she sends them off to her sister to be identified. She makes sure to tell Ivy to send the information to her email account. She turns to look at the girl “we better get you some clothes after we tell the police everything.”

“Why are you helping me?” Erin was confused and wondering why this woman was helping her.

“Because I have been through what you have. I was lucky I had my family to help me.”

Erin just looks at the curvy platinum blonde hair woman. She wonders what she looked like when she was a male. They hear the sirens as several police cars show up.

“Here we go. Remember what I said.”

Felica tells the officers what happened. She shows them her gun permit as well and explains that she only used nonlethal bullets on the guy. She also explains what she did to the other guy and how he was trying to subdue the girl she saved.

Erin tells the cops that she was running for her life. She had woken up at a strange place and saw that these guys trying to rape. She informs them that she found the clothes she was wearing.

After the police leave. Felica takes Erin to get some better-fitting clothes for her to wear. She also has Erin explain everything that happened to her. Felica needed to understand why these guys chose her.

After she buys Erin some new clothes that fit her. She has Erin take her back to where she ran away from. She spots several guys guarding the place.

“Is that where you ran away from, Erin?” Felica points towards the building.

“Yes, there are at least ten other girls in there.” Erin looks towards the woman.

Felica looks at Erin “you’re sure about this?”

“Yes.”

Felica knew her suit was at home in her office. However, she wasn’t defenseless. She looks at Erin “stay here in my car and lock the door. If I’m not back in twenty minutes, press 1 on my cellphone.”

Felica hands Erin her cellphone. Afterward, she changes her shoes and puts her long hair into a ponytail. She grabs the spare magazines she keeps in her purse and slips out of her car.

Erin watches as Felica walks towards the building and wonders what she was going to do. She watches as the guards outside escort Felica inside the building. She looks at the time on the cellphone and hopes Felica is okay inside.

up
177 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmmmmm

Samantha Heart's picture

I wonder what Felicia will do? And a VERY intresting chapter.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.