Enter the Black Cat

Printer-friendly version

“Again, Cleo.” Metrodora looks at her former little brother.

She still couldn’t get over the fact that the drugs someone secretly gave him. Had transformed him from a male to a female with shoulder-length straight platinum blond hair, and green eyes. Their mothers were still stumped on how the drugs had turned their son from a six-foot-tall, dirty blond hair, well-built guy into a five-foot, nine-inch-tall girl with a bust size of 38DDD. That wasn’t the only thing that stumped their
mothers, either. She had a twenty-six-inch waist and thirty-four-inch hips.

Cleo looks up at her sister in the command module “I’ve run this course four times already and set five new course records.”

Cleo couldn’t believe how much agile and flexible she became because of the drugs someone gave her. The thing is, she didn’t know she had been given the drugs. She had gone to a friend’s birthday party and passed out from drinking too much. That much was her damn fault.

“Doesn’t matter, Cleo. Mom wants you to run this course again. I sent her the results from your last run-through.” Metrodora couldn’t believe the results her new sister was setting. Not even Sasha had set as many records as Cleo has.

Also, the bio reading she was getting from the sensors in the training suit. Was showing all sorts of unusual readings. It was like Cleo could push herself even more. She was in better shape than she has ever been.

“Alright, fine! I’ll run the damn course one more time.” Cleo was getting tired of running the training course her mother had constructed to train her special agents.

Cleo runs through the course avoiding gunfire, arrows, flame throwers traps, and attacks drones. She dives into the icy cold water and swims the length while avoiding the robotic sharks and alligators. Her mother tries to make the training course as difficult as possible. Even, her uncle Leland and his special forces guys had a hard time with this training course.

The course was designed to be impossible to conquer. This was just one training course. Several others were designed to simulate urban combat and another types of environment to train Special Forces personnel and Police Officers.

Cleo finishes the course and looks up at the command module where her sister was. She still had a lot of energy left and could run the course one more time.

“How did I do that time?”

“You broke, two of the records you set when you first started the course.” Metrodora was looking at the readings and time again. She couldn’t
believe her sister had just broken two of her previous records.

Metrodora makes sure to record her sisters bio readings, to show their mother later. She couldn’t get over the fact that her little brother was now a fully functional girl. She walks over to the lift and takes it down to the ground. She brushes some of her dark brown hair behind her ear.

“You know, you make the rest of us look like little girls with your new figure.” Metrodora was a little jealous that her brother looked better than any of their sisters.

“Hey, I never wanted to be a girl. I enjoyed being a male. Think about how this is affecting me.” Cleo now had to learn how to act like a woman, instead of a man.

The skintight, form-fitting bodysuit she was wearing showed off all her curves. The suit was designed to measure what her body was doing during the course. It was equipped with sensors for her sister to measure her response to the course.

“Are you thirsty?” Metrodora looks at Cleo.

“Just a little.” Cleo wouldn’t mind something to drink.

“I have some energy drinks in a cooler in my SUV.”

“Cool.” Cleo follows her sister to her SUV.

She copies how her sister walks. She knew women had a certain way they walked, due to the way their hips were set up.

“So, how often do you get your hair done, sis?” Cleo never paid that much attention to what her sisters did when they were growing up.

She was always busy with their father learning how to defend herself or playing football or running the streets with her friends. She did manage to stay out of trouble because she knew what her mother would do to her if she didn’t.

“Once a month. I’ll give you the name of my stylist to have your hair done.” Metrodora was jealous of her sister.

Cleo walks beside her sister as they approach Metrodora’s SUV.

“Are you sure, you don’t remember anything?” Metrodora opens the hatchback on her SUV and pulls a cold drink out of the cooler in the back.

She hands it to her new sister. She reaches back into the cooler and pulls out another energy drink for herself. Where they were was extremely hot and humid.

“I’m sure, I don’t remember anything. I was drunk and passed out. I was sleeping in my friend’s spare bedroom by myself.” Cleo pulls the tab on the energy drink.

She takes a sip from it and enjoys it as it slides down her throat. She shivers from the cold drink. She looks at her younger sister “now, I have to learn everything you and our other sisters learned while growing up.”

“Well, you already know how bitchy we can be when we're on our periods. Also, how we react when we're touched or spoken to like we are nothing but fuck toys.” Metrodora has had some bad experiences with men that were intimidated by her intelligence.

“I know. I’ve seen how you, Janice, Violet, Rachel, Ivy, and Sammy were treated. Also, how the boys you dated were intimidated by how smart all of you are. Violet, not that much, but the rest of you are up there with mom in smarts.”

“You do know, mom is going to want you to investigate who did this to you.” Metrodora would like to know as well.

“I know. I do have one question, why did mom have Dr. Vegas examine my reproductive systems, instead of one of you?” Cleo looks at her
sister.

“Mom has this thing about family examining each other’s private areas. So, she asked Doctor Vegas to do it instead.”

“Well, now I know why so many women hate going to an OB/GYN and letting them poke around inside of you.” Cleo didn’t like it one bit.

“Not all of us hate it. I know how important it is. Before we leave, do you want to change out of that suit, or do you want to keep wearing it?” Metrodora saw how it showed off her sister’s figure.

“I think I’ll change out of it. I think some water got inside of it.” Cleo was feeling some squishiness in her private area and her feet.

“Okay, mom figured you might want to change. She packed a go-bag for you and it's in the SUV on the back seat. While you are changing, I’m going to shut everything down.”

“What, out here in the desert?” Cleo looks around at the training grounds.

“There’s no one out here, sis. If you feel you need privacy, there’s the bathroom or you can use my SUV to change.” Metrodora turns and walks back to the lift to head up to the command center to shut everything down.

Cleo watches as her younger sister walks off. She looks around, before walking around to the passenger side and open the door. She spotted a black gym bag sitting on the back seat.

She starts removing the form-fitting black bodysuit she was wearing. The suit was a one-piece that covered her feet. When she takes the suit off, she notices where the water got inside her suit. There was a slight tear in the material. She wonders how she tore it.

She empty’s the water out of the suit. She’s surprised the sensors inside didn’t stop working. She grabs a towel and starts drying off, after taking her bikini panties off. She tried wearing a thong but didn’t like how it went up her butt crack.

Once she was dried, she slips on a clean pair of panties. She then puts a bra on to support her perfectly round breasts. They were the size of small yellow watermelons. Today she was trying out a 38F cup bra. According to the woman she spoke to at Victoria's Secret, an F cup bra was the same as wearing a DDD cup bra. She knew, she still had so much to learn about women's sizes.

Once she has her bra on, she slips on an ash-gray color t-shirt. Next, she slips on a pair of skinny blue jeans. The blue jeans showed her nice slim, toned legs and her hips. She puts on a pair of two-inch wedge heels. She was slowly working her way up to bigger heels. She has only been a woman for two weeks now.

She brushes her hair out and puts on some light make-up. Her mother said with her facial features she didn’t need to wear a lot of make-up. She spots Metrodora walking towards her.

“Have you finished changing, sis?” Metrodora saw that Cleo was wearing an ash gray t-shirt.

“I’m done, sis.” Cleo shuts the back passenger side door.

“Good, mom wants us back at the mountain.” Metrodora got a text from their mother, while she was up in the command module.

“Okay.” Cleo gets in on the passenger side of the SUV.

She hated the seat belt going across her breasts. She arranges it so it sits in between her breasts. When Metrodora gets into the SUV on the driver's side “how do you girls tolerate having the seat belt going across your chest?”

“Well, for one thing, sis. I’m not as big as you are in the chest department. Secondly, I’ve been wearing one since mom let me ride upfront with her and got used to having it across my chest.” Metrodora loved teasing her older sister.

Cleo looks over at Metrodora and noticed she had a smirk on her face. As much as she loves her younger sister, she was hating the fact that she felt so stupid.

“You think this is funny, don’t you?”

“A little bit.” Metrodora starts the SUV and drives towards the mountain complex.

Cleo sits back and listens to the music playing from her sister’s cellphone through the Bluetooth connection. The drive from the training grounds was going to take an hour. The place was designed that way, so nothing from the training grounds would interfere with the Mountain complex.

They pass a motorcycle club on the way towards the Mountain complex. While Cleo is sitting in the passenger seat, she remembers a guy that Metrodora dated while in college.

“Whatever happened to that motorcycle gang member you dated while in college?”

“He got arrested for transporting illegal weapons. He and his friend were running guns from a weapon supplier in another state.” Metrodora felt sorry for Jupiter.

Cleo noticed the look on her younger sister’s face. She knew how her sister loved Jupiter, but because of the people, he hung around with. Their mothers told her to call it quits.

They all knew what would happen if they disobeyed their mother’s. Their boyfriend would get a visit from one of them or one of their mother’s agents. Especially, if the person has a history of violence.

They finally arrive at the Mountain complex. They had to check-in at the front gate and again at Roger’s security checkpoint before they are allowed to continue inwards. Metrodora and Cleo wave at Roger as they walk through the security checkpoint. He has been spending a lot of time with their sister Ivy.

Cleo stops and looks at Roger “hey, Roger. Where did you and my sister go too?”

“We spent the weekend on the ranch.” Roger looks at Cleo and heard what happened to her.

He couldn’t get over the fact that Cleo uses to be a male but now was a female. He knew Cleo was a manly man and now had the body of a woman that should be a model. He knew that everyone was puzzled how Cleo went from being male to a fully functional female.

“Cool, I know Ivy is head over heels for you.” Cleo knew how serious her sister Ivy was.

“Well, I’m head over heels for her as well.”

“Come on Cleo, mom wants us upstairs right now.” Metrodora got a text asking where she and her sister were.

“See you later, Roger.” Cleo follows behind Metrodora to the private elevator that family members and special guests use.

“I wonder why mom is being so demanding right now?”

“Who knows.” Metrodora wonder why their mother was being so impatient.

Cleo and Metrodora walk into the meeting room. They noticed that their mothers weren’t there yet. So, they sit down at the conference table.

A few minutes later, Janet and Tammi come walking into the conference room. They noticed that Violet and Andy were with them as well. They take a seat at the conference table. Janet looks over towards her daughter Cleo “how are you feeling, sweetie?”

“I’m doing alright, mom. Do you have any leads on who did this to me and why?” Cleo wonders if her mother had any leads.

“Unfortunately, sis, we don’t. Also, you aren’t alone in this matter. My investigation has found that ten other people have been affected like
you.” Andy had started looking into leads of unexplained transformation within the area that his brother had visited his friend.

Metrodora looked surprised at that statement. She thought only their brother had been changed. She didn’t know there were others.

“You look surprised, Metrodora.” Violet had noticed her sister’s subtle emotion.

“I am. Are you sure, it's not those strange alien devices that change people?” Metrodora has been reading the reports about those strange alien squares.

“We’re sure, sis. Whoever changed Cleo, was good. When Violet and I went to investigate your friend’s house. We found an adhesive attached to the air intake on the A/C unit. We tested the adhesive and found out that it is normally used on duct tape. We also canvass the neighborhood and managed to find security footage of a black van. It pulled up to your friend's house and attach a flexible hose to the unit.”

“When was that?” Cleo knew she passed out early.

“Early in the morning after everyone left the party.” Andy was surprised they managed to find camera footage.

“Anything after that?” Janet looks towards her son.

“No ma’am. The people gassing the house stayed outside near the equipment. Whatever took place inside we couldn’t get footage of.” Violet had checked the house and the other houses around them.

“So, you’re saying that this was planned out?” Tammi looked towards her stepson.

“Yes ma’am.”

“How about the others you said that were changed. Do they remember what they were doing?” Tammi was curious why those people had been chosen.

“Yes ma’am. All of them had been changed at night and while they slept. Some of them had just gotten home from work or just had sex with their partner. There’s no rhyme or reason to what they did.” Andy was stumped because he couldn’t figure out why they were turning people into different genders.

“So, you’re saying they are using us as test subjects?” Cleo looks at her brother.

“Yes, but there might be more to it. We just have to find out what it is.” Andy wanted to know why was his sister the only one who changed in the house.

“Alright, let's get Cleo established on the streets and see where this goes.” Tammi figures Cleo would learn more like a criminal, than as an investigator.

“Are you trying to get me killed?” Cleo looks at her stepmother with a puzzled look on her face.

“Look, mom is right. You’ll find out more about what is going on as a criminal than I would. We need to establish some sort of cover for you.” Andy looks at Cleo.

“Which means I’m going to have to be careful when I come here.” Cleo wasn’t liking this plan.

“Don’t worry, sis. We’ll give you a really good deep cover and help establish everything you’ll need.” Violet already had a few ideas on the matter. If nothing else, she could get Sasha and Robyn to help establish a criminal background for Cleo.

“I’ll contact your aunt to come out and train you in breaking and entry. Also, how to bypass security systems and such.” Janet looks at her fourth oldest daughter. She knew her sister was the best when it came to breaking and entry.

“I’ll make sure we construct whatever tools and equipment she might need.” Tammi had some ideas on what she might need.

“Make sure they don’t have anything that can lead them back to us. They will have to be items that can be found anywhere or salvage from other items.”

“I understand, Andy.” Violet was making notes on her cellphone.

“While you are undercover, Cleo. Find out who and what caused you to be changed like you were.” Janet was puzzled and she knew Tammi was too.

They spoke to their aliens’ friends about what could cause this to happen, but they had no idea. Even Patricia had no idea what could do this. She said that from where she came from, this never happened. So, this was something new and unusual.

“Who do you want me to steal from?” Cleo looks at her brother and her mother.

“Bad guys, thieves, mob bosses, and drug dealers.” Andy figures his sister would come in handy.

“Oh, so you want me to be a target for everyone?” Cleo couldn’t believe what her brother wanted.

“Oh, come on sis. Aunt Sasha and now her younger daughter are targeted. Aunt Janet uses to be a target as well.” Andy knew that his mother’s twin, his aunt use to fight drug dealers and sex traffickers.

“So, where am I supposed to live now?” Cleo wonders how things are going to play out.

“Don’t worry about that. We have things in motion right now.” Janet gave Patricia instructions on what she wanted her to do.

Her unique ability allowed her to merge with any computer system and do whatever she wanted to do with it. Her cellphone beeps letting her know a text arrived. She glances at it and sees that it says it is done, Pat.

Janet looks towards her daughter “Pat has already established everything you need for your new life. You’ll be known as Felica Harding, you have several bank accounts and I’m giving you the New York City, condo and the Dallas, Texas, condo as well.”

“So, does that mean I have to move right now?” Cleo was wondering if her mother was trying to get rid of her.

“No, sweetie. For now, we need to get you trained and prepare you for what you’ll be going through.” Janet places her hand on her daughter’s.

“Alright and thanks, mom.” Cleo hopes she’s up to being trained by her aunt.

Wolfhart Training Facilities:
Janet looks at her new niece. She had been informed by her sister what happened to her sister's youngest son Will and how he became Cleo. Where her sister came up with the name Cleo, she’ll never know.

“Alright, Cleo. I’m going to start using your cover name, so you'll automatically respond to it.”

“Okay, Aunt Janet.” Cleo prepares herself to answer Felica.

“Good Felica, let’s get you trained up.” Janet starts putting her new niece through the wringer.

The next few weeks, Janet teaches her new niece all the tricks she uses for breaking into places. She shows her how to conceal lock pits and small tools on her body. She also makes Felica practice on the same locks and security system that Sasha, Robyn, and Ethan practiced on.

She uses the same dirty tricks she used on her daughter and granddaughter. Every time she got something wrong, a powder will explode in her face or a shock would be delivered. She watches as Felica goes through the mock-up she designed to test her skills.

A grin appears on her face when the lock didn’t open. A mild electrical shock travel through Felica.

“Again Felica.” Janet increases the shock level.

Felica tries the lock again and manages to unlock it. She opens the safe and gets hit right in the face by a custard pie.

“That’s not fair, Aunt Janet.” As Felica starts removing the pie filling and such from her face.

Janet starts laughing as she watches her niece. She did the same thing to her daughter and granddaughter.

“What are you laughing about, Aunt Janet?” Felica managed to get all the pie off her face.

“You, sweetie. Don’t feel bad. I did the same thing to Sasha and my granddaughter Robyn.” Janet shuts the training center down.

“Come on, lets go home and get some dinner.” Janet was pleased with the prank she pulled.

Felica couldn’t believe her aunt pulled a trick like that on her. She knew her aunt was a joker and couldn’t believe how different she was
compared to her mother. They were twins, but different. Her mother was the serious one and her aunt was the joker.

Felica sits in the passenger seat of her aunt’s custom 1963 Chevy Corvette Stingray. It was just like the hi-tech one that Sasha sometimes drives.

“How many Corvettes do you own Aunt Janet?” Felica looks at her aunt as they drove towards her ranch.

“I own four Corvettes.Three of them have been restored and the other one was built by your mother.”

“Mom built you a Corvette?” Felica couldn’t believe that.

“Yes, and it cost me a million dollars because of how special it is.” Janet pulls up the long driveway and parks.

Felica exits the car and walks into the house. Just as Janet walks in behind Felica “Grandma! Grandma!”

Lilly runs up to Janet and wraps her arms around her grandma. She was happy to see her grandma.

Janet looks down at Lilly “hey, sweet pea.” She hugs her granddaughter.

Leland spots his wife, Felica, and Lilly in the living room. A smile appears on his face “how did Felica do today?”

“I got a pie in the face.” Felica looks at her uncle.

“Ah! The old pie in the face, gag.” Leland looks at his wife with a smile on his face.

“You knew Aunt Janet was going to do that?” Felica looks at her uncle with a stunning look on her face. She always looked up to him.

Lilly looks up at her grandma “did you hit Cleo in the face with a pie, grandma?”

Janet picks Lilly up and places her on her hip “it was a joke, sweetie.”

“Isn’t that mean?”

“It was a joke, sweetie. I didn’t mean any harm.”

“I’m alright, Lilly.” Felica knew something of Lilly’s history.

Lilly looks at her grandma and rests her head against her shoulder.

Janet holds her granddaughter close to her shoulder. She strokes her back as she holds her.

“Let’s go and get some supper.” Leland had prepared dinner for them.

“Sounds good to me.” Felica was hungry.

Dallas, Texas:
Felica watches as a black van backs into a loading dock at a warehouse. She watches as the van stops and she could hear men talking as they moved things from the van. She drops down quietly onto the surface and sneaks up to the men. She strikes out and knocks one guy out.

One of the men turns around and spots her. He looks at the way she is dressed, as she stands looking at him.

“Who are you?”

“I’m your, worse nightmare.” As she attacks him.

Claws extend out from the fingertips of her covered hands. She starts fighting each guy and uses dirty tricks that her aunt showed her. By the time she is finished, several of the men have claw marks on their bodies. She leans in close to one guy “tell your boss, that the Black Cat is in town and I don’t want to see any of his drugs sold in my neighborhood.”

A mischievous smile appears on Felica’s face. She waves goodbye to the guy as she leaps upon a nearby roof.

up
180 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The black cat is born

Samantha Heart's picture

She has to infiltrate the crime organization to find out who & why she & others were vhanged.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Leaves her calling card?

BarbieLee's picture

Claw marks all over those she meets? That's an interesting calling card.
Hugs LadyDragon623
Barb
Life is a gift, don't waste it.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl