Blue Lace Chp. 20

Printer-friendly version

Felica’s Place:
Felica wakes up in bed and finds both her girls snuggled against her. Billy was on her left-hand side and Erin was on her right-hand side. Erin had her face pressed against the side of her right breast. All three of them were sunburned.

It didn’t bother Felica, but she made sure the girls didn’t hurt. She manages to get out of bed without waking Billy or Erin and grab her robe, that went with her baby doll outfit. She places a kiss on each girl’s cheek, before walking out of her bedroom.

She covers up a yawn as she walks downstairs towards the kitchen. She wanted a cup of coffee and was feeling the sunburn she got yesterday while visiting Mr. Hardy. She was glad that Mr. Hardy and his wife were willing to adopt the other two girls that were twins of his girls.

As she gets close to the kitchen, she could hear voices coming from there. As Felica walks in, she spots Stephanie speaking to a young woman with purple-white emo-colored, short hair. The tips of her short hair were light purple, while the rest of her hair was white. There was a black ribbon choker around her neck with circles within a circle hanging from the ribbon.

She was wearing a loose off-shoulder t-shirt that exposed her right shoulder. On the shirt, was a silver image of a phoenix with its wings spread. Felica noticed the young woman was fair-skinned like herself and the girls. She also noticed the t-shirt was kind of baggy on the young woman and that she was wearing black leggings with black ankle boots that had a lot of decorations on them.

“Felica, I would like for you to meet my friend, Dove.” Stephanie watches as Felica walks over to the coffee brewer.

“Dove, this is my employer and friend, Felica Harding.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Dove.” Felica looks at the young woman.

“It’s nice to meet you as well, Mrs. Harding or should I call you Black Cat?” A smile appears on Dove’s face.

“Unless you’re my enemy, I would prefer Mrs. Harding or Felica.” Felica had her poker face on.

“Fair enough.” Dove could tell she wasn’t going to startle Mrs. Harding.

“Dove informed me that a group of girls are going to be picked up at a truck stop and shipped out tomorrow night.” Stephanie looks at Dove to make sure she got it right.

Felica looks at Dove “how did you come across this information?”

“I know someone who does side work.” Dove couldn’t tell Felica the real reason or how she got the information.

“Do you know the time and the trailer they are picking up?” Felica had an idea in mind.

“Yes, I have that information. The thing is you and your partners have to move right away.” Dove knew they had to move right away.

“Where did these girls come from?” Felica wanted more.

“I’m not sure, but if I had to guess. These girls are coming from the East coast states.” Dove wasn’t sure where the girls were coming from, but she did know they had come out of state.

“Alright, I’ll contact Aurora and Kenzie to let them know.” Felica looks at Stephanie and Dove.

Dove was about to open her mouth to ask a question. When Stephanie just looks at her “don’t ask.”

“Okay.” Dove wonders who the other two people were.

“So, Dove. Why did you come to Stephanie with this information?” Felica was curious.

“I need a favor in return for the information.” Dove hopes Felica will humor her.

“What’s the favor?”

“Well, if you could spare a couple of thousand dollars and a place to hide out for a few weeks?” Dove noticed Felica’s expression had changed.

“Why do you need a couple of thousand dollars and a place to hide for a few weeks?” Stephanie was curious why her friend made that request.

“The money, I need for some supplies and a repair to my motorcycle. As for the place to hide. Let’s just say I have pissed off some people and
I need to lay low for a while. They know all my usual places to hide. So, I need someplace new.” Dove knew the sooner she finds a new place to lay low, the better off she’ll be.

Felica stands where she is and just looks at Dove. She thinks about her request “if your tip turns out to be true, I give you what you are asking. However, if this turns into some sort of trap or is a wild goose chase. You’ll regret playing me and my friends.”

“Fair enough.” A smile appears on Dove’s face.

“Why don’t you hang around for a while, Dove.” Felica watches as her coffee finishes brewing.

“Okay.” Felica finishes fixing her coffee and head back upstairs to her bedroom to grab her cellphone.

Dove waits until Felica is gone before speaking to Stephanie. She looks at Stephanie “so, have you and she had sex yet?”

Stephanie almost choked on her coffee. She looks into Dove’s blue eyes “are you kidding me? She’s my boss and I have been enjoying having sex with guys lately.”

“So, you have gone straight?” Dove knew Stephanie uses to have sex with guys when she uses to be equipped as a guy.

“I’ve always been straight. Are you still seeing Frank over at Interstate batteries?”

“We’ve broken up. He wanted a woman with bigger tits and better curves. He said it felt weird dating a girl like me.” Dove knew she looked like
a twelve-year-old girl with her body measurements and looks.

“I’m sorry to hear that. I know how hard it is for you.” Stephanie knew it was hard for Dove to meet men. Some of them turn out to be creeps and the others had a hard time with how she looked. Especially when she could pass as their kid sister.

Dove gets up and brews herself another cup of coffee. She needed it after staying up all night, last night. As she was standing in the kitchen, Billy and Erin come walking into the kitchen.

“Hey, kiddos, what do you want for breakfast?” Stephanie looks at them.

“Waffles, please.” Erin wanted waffles for breakfast.

Stephanie looks at Billy “how about you, munchkin?”

“Chocolate chip Waffles, please.” Billy liked the ones her mother made.

“Mmmm, I don’t think we have any chocolate chips, Billy. Will, normal waffles be okay this morning?” Stephanie needed to go and buy some chocolate chips.

“Okay.” Billy sounded disappointed.

“Girls, before I get started on breakfast. I want you to meet my friend, Dove.” Stephanie looks over towards Dove.

Billy and Erin wave at Dove.

Dove waves back to Billy and Erin. She figures the two girls must be Felica’s daughters. She finishes making her coffee and goes back to the kitchen table and sits down.

up
142 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A new twist

Samantha Heart's picture

With a new character interesting. I wonder where Dove will lead Flecia & Stephanie next.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.