Jester's Wife

Printer-friendly version

Ancient Egypt:
Taskhtali ran as fast as she could as the sands around her were sucked into the sky. Between the strong winds and the sand being sucked up into the atmosphere. It was causing static energy to develop. The mystical powers in the area caused the lighting to appear blue. Lightning would strike randomly around Taskhtali. She knew the lightning striking around her wasn’t normal. She could feel it.

Taskhtali doesn’t realize that the amulet she held in her hands is starting to glow. She held it tightly in her hands as she headed towards the temple of Dendur. As far as she knew, no one had used the temple in years.

Taskhtali felt the energy around her as all the hair on her body started to stand up. Even her long black hair was standing up as energy crackled around her. Just as she approached the door to the temple. Several blue lightning bolts strike the stone door, opening and forming a portal that sucks everything into it.

A blue bolt struck directly behind Taskhtali. The force from the lightning causes her to fly forward through the temple door.

The Temple of Dendur, Metropolitan Museum, New York:
Jester has been tracking the art thieves going around New York stealing from high-end homes and Museums. Tonight, they were making the mistake of robbing the Metropolitan Museum. As she watches them from her perch. She notices that the robbers have an inside man helping them. Two of the guards that guarded the place were helping them.

She looks up towards the sky and notices a thunderstorm is moving in. She checked the weather before she left her place, and the weatherman said the weather was going to be clear tonight. Jamie ensures she has enough video of the crime to stand up in court before stopping it.

She jumps down from where she had the camera set up. She had one of the new cop cameras built into her top hat and on her choker. She tosses the smoke pellets she likes using and dives through the cloud it creates.

“Hello, boys! It’s hammer time.” Jester strikes the nearest guy to her.

One of the security guards goes to pull his gun, but she smacks his hand with her cane. Jester looks at the security officer and wages her finger back and forth towards him. “Let’s leave the guns out of this.”

She whacks the security guard with her cane. She noticed the other guard moving to pull his gun. She causes a playing card to appear in her hand and throws it at his leather belt. The card slices through the leather belt. She tosses some quarter-size balls at him. They explode as soon as they hit him, and he drops to the ground like a rag doll.

She touches the security guard she was fighting with the tip of her cane and shocks the guard. She manages to touch him three more times before he falls unconscious. She turns and runs into the museum looking for two other guys. She knew they were somewhere in the museum.

“Come out, come out where ever you are.” Jester looks around for the other two men.

Just as she turns the corner to head into another portion of the museum, one of the robbers swings an ancient sword at her. She blocks the
sword attack with her cane.

“That wasn’t very nice.” Jester strikes back with her cane.

Jester gets into a sword fight with the robber. She parries and strikes during the sword battle. Usually, she would use her cane sword, but this guy used an ancient Roman-style sword. So, she was using her cane.

An evil smile appears on her face as she pulls the trigger on her cane. The taser built into the bottom of the cane activates. The energy from the club travels down the sword and strikes the robber.

“Oh, how shocking.” As she holds the trigger for a few minutes.

Jester watches as the robber shakes from the energy. She stops after a few minutes, and the person falls to the floor. They were still shaking from the electricity from the cane.

“One down, one to go.” Jester goes looking for the second person.

She creeps among the artifacts and antiques. She wonders where the person could be hiding. There was a nagging feeling that something wasn’t right in the air tonight.

She moves among the artifacts toward the Egyptian display. As she walks into the room, she notices The Temple of Dendur behind the glass encasement surrounding the temple. The front of it was glowing, and a strong wind could be heard. The light coming from the front of the temple starts getting brighter.

“What the hell is going on.” Jester could feel a strange energy in the air.

Just as she is about to investigate the display, the second robber jumps out from where they are hiding and tries to attack Jester. Jester turns and tries a new technique Cheshire showed her when she was in Montana. She strikes the pressure points quickly.

Just as she touches the last pressure points, the glass encasement surrounding the temple explodes. Strong winds and sand blow into the room. Sand starts filling the room, blinding Jester. She could feel the wind and sand as it rub her skin raw.

The room fills with blue and white light as a body comes flying out of the portal in front of the temple. The person slams into Jester, sending her and the person sliding across the floor. She hits her back against one of the pedestals that held an ancient artifact.

“Umf!” Jester looks at the woman lying across her lap.

She was glad her bodysuit absorbed the impact. She looked down at the woman and couldn’t believe how she was dressed. She has seen this style of dress in books on ancient Egyptians.

“I don’t know who you are, but we need to get you some medical attention.” Jester carefully stands up in her heels while holding the unconscious woman.

She spots a scarab-looking artifact lying only a few feet from her. She picks it up with her cane and carries the woman and the artifact out of the museum. She lays the woman down in the back of the van that belonged to her sister Aylin. Afterward, she goes back into the museum and starts zip-cuffing everyone.

She could hear the police sirens coming her way. She’ll wait until the police show up before leaving. She gives a copy of the video she has recorded to the lead cop before leaving.

Jester takes the woman back to her place and calls Elizabeth to meet her at home. Jester takes the unconscious woman to her new home. Her mother is living with a guy she met online. The guy was a few years older than her mother, but he treated her like a queen.

So, she moved out and was given one of Jack’s safe houses. It was located in the Bronx and had three bedrooms and three baths. It had a lovely yard and a garage to store her convertible Corvette.

When she arrives home, she spots Elizabeth’s car in her driveway. She goes around Elizabeth’s car and parks next to the side door to her house under the carport. She gets out of the van and waves to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth walks up to Jester “what trouble have you gotten into?”

“Not me this time. I had a person slam into me from some indoor sand storm.”

“Oh?” Elizabeth raises an eyebrow at Jester’s comment.

“Yeah, and you won’t believe how the person is dressed?” Jester opens the van door.

“After what I experienced with Lobelia and her friend. Nothing surprises me anymore.”

“What happened?” Jester hadn’t heard about the mission of Elizabeth, Leia, and some gothic girl named Cosmic.

“I’ll tell you later after we get this young woman inside and look over.”

“Okay.” Jester helps carry the young woman inside the house.

They carry her to one of the spare bedrooms and lay her on the bed. Jester helps undress her so that Elizabeth can examine her. While Elizabeth examines the woman, Jester looks at the woman’s clothes. She swears these clothes were of ancient design, but she couldn’t be sure. She needs to have them authenticated to be sure.

Elizabeth gives the unknown woman a complete examination. Physically, the only thing she could find were healed whipped marks and signs that the woman had been sexually abused several times. There was a lot of scar tissue inside her vagina, opening, and lining.

Jester picks the scarab up and looks at it. She knew nothing about Egyptian history or their items. She takes a picture of it and sends it to her email. She’ll look it up later.

Jamie walks back into the spare bedroom and watches Elizabeth as she finishes examining the woman. She knew Elizabeth was very thorough during a medical examination.

“How is she?” Jester stood a few feet away from the bed.

“Well, the good news is she’s okay. Her breathing is normal, her heartbeat is studied, and her pulse is within normal range. She’s got much scarring on her back and legs. She’s been repeatedly sexually assaulted.”

“Okay, what race or ethnicity would you say she is?” Jester was curious.

Elizabeth looks at the woman and thinks about how she looks. She noticed the olive skin color, the long black hair, and brown eyes. She could be mistaken for being from Iraq or Iran.

“Middle Eastern region, I would say.” Elizabeth was sure this woman came from those areas.

“Could she be from Egypt?” Jester looks down at the woman.

“Yeah, she could be. They used to have all different types from there.” Elizabeth wonders where she is from.

“How much do you know about ancient Egypt?” Jester is hoping Elizabeth can help her out.

“Not much. I never really study it. I love their artwork and engineering accomplishments. Why are you asking?” Elizabeth looks at Jester with a puzzled look on her face.

“Because this woman may have come from that period.” Jester was sure this woman came from the past.

“That’s impossible.” Elizabeth knew time travel was science fiction.

“Didn’t you say nothing surprises you anymore?” Jester was throwing Elizabeth’s words back at her.

“Come on, I’ll tell you what happened, and you can tell me how you came across this woman.”

Spirit World:
Taskhtali looks around her as mist floats by and swirls around her. She wonders where she is. The Egyptian god Anubis appears with a golden scale appearing next to him. He looks at Taskhtali “your heart must be weighted.”

“Am I dead?” Taskhtali didn’t know if she was still alive or dead.

Anubis reaches toward Taskhtali to grab her heart. Taskhtali tried to move but couldn’t as she watched Anubis’s hand comes closer to her.

“Not so fast, dog face.” A woman with blonde hair wearing a black magician leotard and a black top hat with symbols of diamonds, hearts, and spades running around the hat.

Taskhtali looks at the blonde hair woman. She didn’t know who the woman was, but she could feel an attraction to her.

“Who are you to interfere?” Anubis looks at the strangely dressed blonde hair woman.

A playful smile appears on Jester’s face. “I am this woman’s soul mate and protector. I will challenge you if you insist on weighing this woman’s heart.”

“Do you think you can defend this woman?” As more Egyptian gods and goddesses appear.

“Oh, that is so unfair. However, I can summon reinforcements as well.” Jester waves her hand, and sparkles emit from her hand. Where the sparks fall, people appear.

The first to appear is Mad Hatter Aylin with an evil smile on her face. The next to appear next to her is Shade, dressed in his traditional Blade outfit with two swords in his hands. On the other side of Hatter appears an Ice Angel with enormous bluish wings with snow falling and surrounding her. A colossal cat appears next to her.

Shade’s left side appears a she-wolf with white tip ears and a grey mask. On Hatter’s right side is another wolf with the same coloration but reverse. Behind them appears a cowboy. Next to him appears Wraith glowing an evil blue color. A Native American/Spanish woman appears next to the Wraith with handguns. Behind all of them appears a massive giant demon wolf with red eyes. Next to it was a big Asian White Tiger cat.

A smile appears on Bast’s catlike face. She knew who the giant White Tiger cat was. She knew the two in the back were the ones you didn’t want to mess with. Those two were known to kill anyone that they went after.

Jester looks at the gods “now, do you want to go to war, or do you want to go ahead resurrection Taskhtali?”

Anubis looks at Taskhtali and then over towards Jester. He could see a silver cord connecting them “would you give your soul for her?”

“My soul is only for her. So, back off, dog face.” An evil smile appears on Jester’s face.

Actual World, Jester’s Bedroom:
Jamie was lying in bed in a deep sleep. Her face showed different expressions while she slept. She couldn’t believe the dream she was having. She couldn’t think her whole family was showing up in it.

The whole dream was so weird, but she realized that she was fighting for the woman she had brought home. She wakes up and sits up in bed. She looked at her clock and noticed it was early in the morning.

She gets up and goes to check on the other woman. She stands in the room, looking at the woman sleeping peacefully in the bed.

“I guess me, and you are meant to be together.” Jester thought that she would marry a male when she became a girl.

She has no problem marrying another woman. She knew several people she associated with that were lesbians. Jester turns and heads towards the kitchen to fix herself some coffee.

Throughout the day, Jamie checks on the woman in her spare bedroom. She still doesn’t know what to make of her. She checks on her one more time in the evening, as she goes to bed.

Sometimes during the night, Taskhtali wakes up. She sits up in bed and wonders where she is. She gets out of bed and walks out of the room.
Some invisible force guides her to Jamie’s bedroom. She walks into the room and over to the bed where a blonde-haired woman was laying. She crawls under the covers and snuggles up to the woman.

Jamie feels someone get into bed with her. She notices it was the woman she rescued and the one from her dreams. She wraps her arms around the woman she saved and holds her tight. She doesn’t know why faith brought this woman to her, but she does know her future was with this woman.

During the night Jamie and Taskhtali slept. Their spirits merge. Everything Jamie has ever experienced in her life flows into Taskhtali. Everything Taskhtali has to experience flows into Jamie. Their hearts start beating in time with one another.

Taskhtali starts kissing Jamie fiercely and passionately. She causes Jamie to roll onto her back and straddle her waist. She makes sure her vaginal opening is over Jamie’s. Her body starts to change as a tail extends from her to the bottom of her spine and her eyes change into cat eyes. Her canines extend to sharp needle points. She slowly turns into a humanoid cat person.

She leans forward and bites Jamie at the bottom of her neck. She drinks some of Jamie’s blood. Afterward, Taskhtali starts kissing down Jamie's chest and sinks her teeth onto Jamie’s nipples. She sucks on Jamie’s nipples.

Jamie was woken up when Taskhtali started kissing her and forced her to lay on her back. She watched as Taskhtali turned into a humanoid cat person and started kissing down her body. She didn’t care that Taskhtali looked like a cat person.

She watches as Taskhtali turns around and buries her head between her legs. Taskhtali places her vaginal opening over her mouth. Jamie understood what Taskhtali wanted her to do. Jamie starts licking and exploring Taskhtali’s vaginal opening.

Taskhtali and Jamie spend the night exploring and tasting each other’s bodies. By the time they fall asleep. Both women felt like they had found something missing from their life. Taskhtali was sound asleep with her head resting on Jamie’s breasts.

Jamie wakes up first and discovered Taskhtali sound asleep next to her. Her head was resting on her left shoulder, with half her body snuggled against her. She wonders holding Taskhtali tight against her. Her mind was still sorting through Taskhtali’s memories. She figures that Taskhtali was doing the same.

She slowly extracts herself, so as not to wake up Taskhtali and heads towards the bathroom. She could still taste the fluids Taskhtali squirted into her mouth. It didn’t taste bad, just unusual. It wasn’t the first time she has tasted something weird.

She does her business and freshens her breath. While she is in the bathroom, Taskhtali comes stumbling in and walks over to the toilet. She sits down on it and does her business.

“Good morning, sweetie.” Jamie watches as Taskhtali sits on the toilet.

Taskhtali understood the words Jamie was speaking to her. A smile forms on her face “good morning, to you as well, my love.”

Jamie smiles as she watches Taskhtali pee. She continues to watch Taskhtali as she cleans herself and stands up off the toilet. “You know, I have so many questions for you.”

“I’m an open book.” Taskhtali walks closer to Jamie.

“I know, I have all your memories. But the one question that is on my mind, is how you changed into a humanoid cat last night?”

A playful smile appears on Taskhtali’s face “I was a priestess of Bastet. When I became one of her priestesses, I underwent a ritual which granted me the ability to turn into a cat.”

“Do you mean like a lion or tiger?” Jamie was curious.

“No sweetie, I turn into an ordinary house cat. It uses to allow those who worship Bastet to observe the pharaohs and to watch the ordinary citizens.”

“So, you were spies.” Jamie could see how being able to travel without being seen or recognized would be helpful.

“Not really, sweetie. We tried to help people.” Taskhtali walks up to Jamie and presses her body against Jamie’s.

Jamie wraps her arms around Taskhtali and pulls Taskhtali close to her body. She looks into Taskhtali’s brown eyes “I know what you went through, sweetie and I wish you never had to.”

“It’s in the past. At least I was given a second chance by the gods to have a better life.” Taskhtali kisses Jamie on the lips.

The next few days Taskhtali and Jamie spend enjoying each other’s bodies. Jamie couldn’t get enough of when Taskhtali squirts into her mouth when she reached an orgasm. Just as Taskhtali couldn’t get enough when Jamie squirted into her mouth.

Taskhtali talks Jamie into shaving her pubic hair into a heart shape. She loves the fact that Jamie was completely shaved. She shows Jamie the different cat breeds she can turn into.

“You know, Taskhtali it will be hard to identify you when you’re in your kitty cat form.” Jamie watches as Taskhtali assumes her human form and walks over to her.

Taskhtali leans her forehead and her nose against Jamie’s “you will always be able to find me. Our souls are linked now.” She kisses Jamie passionately.

The kiss leads to other activities for the next few hours. For the rest of the day, the two women stay naked and learn about each other. Jamie learns that Persian soldiers had been the reason Taskhtali had been running during the sandstorm that sent her through time. The object she had arrived with had been placed in her care since she was taken from the temple. All the other priestesses she uses to work and live with, had either been sold or killed. She had been one of the unlucky ones that had been sold.

The Persian commander bought her and raped her for the first few weeks. He enjoyed torturing her. He tried to force her to assume her cat form because he had heard rumors that priestesses like her could change. However, she refused to change. She knew what he wanted to do to her in her cat form.

On the third day, Jamie takes Taskhtali shopping. She knew from their merging of the minds, what type of clothing Taskhtali was interested in. She also has a wicked idea and buys a vibrator that Taskhtali could wear in her panties.

At first, Taskhtali doesn’t know what to make of the device, but after Jamie buys it and demonstrates it to her. She loves it. She buys a second one for Jamie to wear in her panties.

After buying clothes and sex toys. Jamie, takes Taskhtali to meet Shigeko. They arrive at the restaurant Shigeko’s husband owned and enter through the private entrance. They find Shigeko in her office doing paperwork.

“Knock, knock!” Jamie sticks her head into the office.

Shigeko looks up from the paperwork she was doing. She uses to be Anika’s assistant, but now she helped out her husband by handling all the paperwork for the restaurant.

“Jamie, what brings you here today?” a smile appears on her face.

“I have someone I want you to meet and arrange some papers for if you can.” Jamie pulls Taskhtali into Shigeko’s office and shuts the door behind her.

Shigeko looks at the woman Jamie was holding hands with. She was wearing a dress that stopped midway down her thighs. She had long straight black hair, dark olive color skin, and a nice shapely body. Her breasts were about the same size as Aylin’s. even in the heels, she was wearing, she was just a little taller than Jamie.

Taskhtali looks at the Asian-looking woman sitting behind a wooden desk. According to the memories she received from Jamie, her name was Shigeko. She handles all the paperwork for the group Jamie worked for. She was their bookkeeper and fixer.

“Please sit.” Shigeko watches as the two women move as one.

Jamie walks over to the chair in front of Shigeko’s desk and sits down first. She pulls Taskhtali down onto her lap and wraps her arms protectively around her. Both women look at Shigeko as she looks at them.

“Tell me everything from the beginning.” Shigeko could see a difference in Jamie as she held the other woman protectively.

Jamie tells her part first about how she came across Taskhtali and the strange dream she had facing off against ancient Egyptian gods and goddesses. She also informs Shigeko that Taskhtali is her soul mate. Jamie notices Shigeko making notes on a legal pad.

Shigeko observes how Taskhtali reacts when Jamie starts talking about her and their relationship. She notices how Taskhtali’s eyes had changed from human to cat-like. She wonders if Taskhtali was those strange characters she recently heard about.

“I have a question for you, Taskhtali. Are you one of those supernatural creatures that change into a large cat?” Shigeko watches Taskhtali carefully.

Taskhtali knew exactly what Shigeko was asking from Jamie’s memories. She looks at Shigeko “I’m a priestess of Bastet and was blessed by her. There’s nothing supernatural about me, except I have nine lives.”

Jamie smirks because she knew Taskhtali has already used up, four of her nine lives. She kisses Taskhtali’s neck. She knew she was going to be happy with Taskhtali.

Shigeko looks at the two love birds and just smile. She’ll make arrangements to have everything Taskhtali will need to travel and prove she is a citizen of both the United States and Egypt. She’ll also set up a bank account in Taskhtali’s name with funds everyone confiscates and put into an operational account.

After having lunch at the restaurant. They go and enjoy the rest of the day with each other. No sex or anything, just each other’s company.

Four Months Later, Grande Saline Beach, St. Barth's:
Taskhtali and Jamie look out at the other nude occupants on the beach. Both of them along with a few other couples were naked and enjoying the sun. They were on their honeymoon and Jack was picking up the tab as a wedding gift to them. They had a big wedding back in New York.
Anika paid for the wedding and Shigeko’s husband and an Egyptian restaurant owner he knew did the catering for the reception.

Both women had worn custom-designed wedding dresses that were made just for them. Bree had acted as their flower girl. All of Jamie’s family and friends showed up for the wedding. The marriage ceremony was performed by both a Wiccan Priestess and an Egyptian Priestess.

Taskhtali had talked Jamie into getting an ancient Egyptian tattooed onto her body. The blessing was one that Taskhtali uses to perform as part of her duties. An image of Bastet was tattooed on Jamie’s back. It was designed by Taskhtali and the tattoo artist inked it onto Jamie’s skin.
Taskhtali said a blessing and ran her hand over it.

Jamie looks over at Taskhtali and notices she was almost done with her drink. It was Taskhtali’s fourth drink “do you want another one, sweetie?”
Taskhtali turns and looks into Jamie’s eyes and loved how beautiful they looked “no, I’m fine. I’m just amazed at how much the world has changed since coming here.”

“I know sweetie and I know it’s been a big adjustment for you. However, the good thing is, you had my memories to help you. Imagine what it would have been like without my knowledge and memories.”

“I know, I just can’t help that things are more complicated now.” Taskhtali looks at her wife.

“I guess from your point of view, things would be. Still, your gods must have felt you were needed here.”

“You needed me. The gods knew I was your missing half.” Taskhtali knew she was meant to be with Jamie.

“And I’m glad you are.” Jamie takes Taskhtali’s hand and kisses it.

Later in the evening, after spending all day at the beach, and having dinner. Taskhtali and Jamie spend the night consummating their marriage. They spend the two weeks enjoying themselves both sexually and physically. They take in the sights and learn how to scuba dive.

When they arrive back in New York, Taskhtali helps Jamie in her Bounty Hunting business and works with her on assignments Jamie gets from Anika or Jack.

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A GREAT story

Samantha Heart's picture

I like this one. Looks like Jamie found her mate & everything is perfect for the two.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.