Manimal Part 8

Printer-friendly version

“Ouch! That hurt Spirit.” Stacy looks up at Spirit as she stands up.

They were outside on the beach practicing hand-to-hand combat. She was too fragile to practice with Beverly and Pollux. So, she had teamed up with Spirit to practice with him. Dingo was practicing with them as well.

They had been informed by agent Smith, that they were given two weeks off. While they were on their vacation, they were to put in several hours of training. Since she was the weakest on their team, she had to train harder.

Pollux found out that they worked for the Omega Department. While Agent Smith was visiting them. Pollux wanted to know what government department they answered to. The information Pollux found out that they had broad authority in a situation. Meaning that they were allowed to take whatever action was needed to complete the assignment.

Beverly and Spirit didn’t like the fact that meant they could kill whoever the group was sent after. Sure, things like that happen during a mission. But that also meant the department could give them assassination orders. Which was something they didn’t feel comfortable with.

“It’s a good thing I can become whatever I want.” Dingo had become a sand person. So, no matter what physical force was used against him. It didn’t affect him.

“That’s cheating, Dingo.” Stacy looks at Dingo when she says that.

“Hey, it’s all fair, in love and war.” A huge smile appears on his face.

“The thing is Dingo. When you change into a substance that can be dispersed. Expect the unexpected.” Spirit tosses a concussion grenade at Dingo.

The grenade lands inside Dingo’s sand body and explodes sending sand everywhere. Stacy starts coughing as the sand lands on her “Eww! Why did you do that, Spirit?” She looks at Spirit with a disgusted look on her face.

“To prove a point.” Spirit spots the sand pulling itself back together.

“Still, it’s gotten into places sand shouldn’t be.” Stacy hated it when she got sand down her top and in her bottom.

“I can only imagine, how inconvenient it is.” Spirit knew how sand could be, but it had to be worse for a woman.

“You don’t know the half of it, Spirit.” Stacy spots Dingo reforming.

Dingo pulls himself together and looks over at Spirit. He was upset that Spirit used a grenade to blow him apart.

“That hurt.” Dingo looks at Spirit with a mad look on his face.

“Good, now let’s get back to practicing.” Spirit was going to make sure Dingo and Stacy were trained properly.

A few hours later. Stacy is standing under the shower head, letting the water cascade down her body. She never dreamed that she would be a girl. She always dreamed about finding a girl, but never thought she would be one.

There are certain things she does like about being a girl. One of them is when she is washing her breasts and getting a tingling sensation from it. Or, when she washes down between her legs and her finger slips inside of her vagina. She discovered with Beverly’s help how to please herself.

Beverly had to explain what she was feeling when she fingered herself. She plays with herself while in the shower and after having several orgasms. She falls to the floor panting and exhausted, but feeling good.

She gets out of the shower and dries off. She puts on a pair of clean panties and a sundress. They were going out to dinner tonight, instead of staying in and cooking.

Stacy meets the others in the living room. She looks at them and notices how they are dressed. Pollux and his twin sister Beverly put all of them to shame. As for Dingo, he was dressed in your typical surfer attire. Spirit, on the other hand, was embracing the time off.

“Who’s driving?” Stacy looks at everyone.

“I’ll drive.” Dingo was ready to drink.

“Oh no, Dingo. We want to live to see tomorrow. I’ll drive this time around.” Beverly was going to give her brother and Spirit a break.

Beverly drives them into town and they stop at a nice high-end restaurant. As everyone exits from the SUV they took.

“Man, what are we doing here? Couldn’t we have gone to a burger joint or something?” Dingo felt out of place at a high-end restaurant.

“Stop complaining, Dingo. It’s on the government.” A smile appears on Beverly's face.

“Still, places like this make me uncomfortable.” Dingo hated high-end places.

“Well, let’s go inside and enjoy a high-class meal on the government.” Pollux leads everyone inside.

up
80 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos