Manimal Part 13

Printer-friendly version

Federal Penitentiary, Maximum Security, Undisclosed Location:
“WATCH OUT, Spirit!” Stacy swoops down in her dragon form to block a flame attack against Spirit.

She blocks the burst of flames coming towards Spirit. Her dragon body was immune to the flames. She turns her head and breathes towards the person, shooting flames toward Spirit. A strong burst of ice emerges, covering the person in a thick ice block.

Her body shakes as a muscular guy carrying some strange weapon fires at her. She could feel the impact of whatever he was firing at her. It wasn’t penetrating her dragon scale. She turned her head towards him and let loose with a jet of ice.

“Thanks, Stacy. How much longer can you remain in that form?” Spirit knew large forms took a toll on Stacy’s body.

“Not much longer. If Dingo can take that creep out shooting at me. I can change into something smaller.” Stacy couldn’t risk transforming why under attack.

“I got him. Lift your wing.” Spirit notches an arrow and aims towards the guy.

Stacy lifted her wing as Spirit fired an arrow at the person. The arrow goes right into the person's right shoulder. A second arrow follows the first one and hits the left shoulder. She watches as the guy drops the strange weapon he was using.

“Thanks.” Stacy changed from her dragon form into a horse and felt Spirit jump onto her back.

She gallops towards another trouble marker that had escaped from his specialized cell. The cells were designed to neutralize a person with power. However, someone turned the cells off, and the prisoners inside escaped.

She jumped over an overturned table and felt Spirit jump off her back into an escaped prisoner. She turns around and kicks backward into a prisoner with her hind legs. She got a shock from him when her hooves connected with the person.

The next thing Stacy knew, she, several prisoners, and her teammates went flying. She tries to keep from getting impaled on an upside-down chair. She changes shape in midair and flies upward.

She looked where the explosion had occurred and spotted a man wearing some body armor with glowing hands standing in the middle of the area. She was hovering nearby.

“Hello, blokes. Did you miss us?” Boom Boom had a snide look on his face.

Stacy watched as several more people appeared from an open door. It was like someone had cut the area and made a door. It wasn’t like the portals they used last time. It was more like something out of Beetlejuice or something.

“Guys, we have problems.” Stacy relays what she is seeing to Spirit.

Eclipse spots the people they fought before appearing from some strange door. It was like someone had cut a doorway into reality.

“Not you guys again.” Eclipse blocks a blow to her face by one of the escaped convicts.

Eclipse thought the people they subdued last time were safely tucked away in a nice prison somewhere. Not only did they have these escape convicts to deal with, but the people they fought before as well.

“Stacy, be careful. These guys seem to be trained better than before.” Eclipse blocks and is attacked by two identical-looking people.

“Okay.” Stacy turns into a tiger and takes down one of the convicts, trying to sneak up on Spirit.

She noticed Spirit facing off with a person who looked like a martial arts expert. She knew she would get her ass handed to her by the person. Spirit was an excellent hand-to-hand fighter.

Stacy turned into a gorilla and started pounding on two convicts. She was trying to keep the convict's attention while the rest of her team
concentrated on their former foes. She feels something hit her side, and the next thing she knows. She flew sideways into a concrete wall.

She looks over towards the guy who hit her with an explosive ball. She gives him the middle finger as she picks up a steel table and tosses it at him. She watches as he intercepts it with one of his explosive balls.

The explosion sends it back towards her. She swats it aside with her right arm and pounds her chest.

“Come on, monkey, let's see how strong you are.” Boom Boom was smirking at the gorilla.

Stacy started charging towards him just before she reached him. She changes into a porcupine and shoots him with her quills. A smirk appears on her face as he gets hit with many of them.

Stacy watched the guy as he tried to locate her. She moves quickly as he throws an energy ball towards her. She goes flying as the energy ball explodes behind her. This guy was pissing her off.

“Come on, little critter. Let’s see your pretty face.” Boom Boom had another explosive ball in his hand.

Stacy turned into a mystical Salamandra and breathed fire towards him. She makes sure he gets the full effects of her flames.

Boom Boom screams as a huge jet of flames engulfs him. He wasn’t expecting the girl he had been fighting to turn into something that generated fire. He tries to put the flames out, but is unable to.

Stacy spots another one of those figures going after Dingo wearing the same type of body armor. She watches him grab a metal table leg and turn it into the same substance as the metal. A smile appears on her lizard-like face as she watches the person hit Dingo. The person starts shaking his hand after hitting Dingo.

A smile appears on Dingo’s face when the person who tried punching him hurts his fist. He taps his chin, daring the guy to hit him again. He watches as the guy looks around for something to hit Dingo with.

“Dingo, stop playing with him.” As Stacy breathes fire towards him.

The guy tries dodging out of the way but is caught by the flames. His body armor catches fire as he tries to put the flames out.

“You’re no fun, Stacy.” Dingo punches the guy harder than normal and knocks him out.

“Yeah, I’m a real lizard about things.” As she sticks her fork tongue out.

A smirk appears on Dingo’s face as he looks toward Spartan and Eclipse to see how they are doing. He spots them pounding away on that one guy who was a Superman wannabe.

“Looks like our fearless leaders have everything in hand.” A smirk appears on Dingo’s face.

Hardcase was having difficulty defending himself against the same two people again. He waits until both of them come at him and uses his special gift.

“ENOUGH!” A burst of energy erupts from him, hitting everyone coming towards him and below him.

Spartan and Eclipse get sent flying backwards towards the concrete floor from the force of the burst. Tears come to their eyes as the kinetic energy hits them hard.

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos