The Bunny Journals, Journal Entry 2

Printer-friendly version


Journal Entry 2



June 14, 2018

Okay, I feel violated. My mother took me to her Gynecologist today and they put me in the stirrups. I have no idea how women can stand having their legs in those things and spread displaying their Kitty to the doctor.

I had the same doctor my mother did. She poked and prodded me. She did a Pap test and a full examination of my vagina. She just reconfirmed what I told my mother and father about me being a full functioning woman. She drew blood and gave me a full physical. I hated it when they did the Mammogram of my breast. It hurt a little when they squeeze them.

The doctor said a custom birth control pill was going to need to be made for me. So, if I decide to have sex, I should make sure my partner wears a rubber or I should wear one made for women.

After the visit to the doctor. My mother took me to the nearest outside mall and we did some shopping for me. I got stares every time I went into a store. Any kids I ran into, liked me. They loved my little tail and nose. I got a bunch of low cut jeans, so I didn’t have to modify them.
However, I still had a bunch of other things I need to modify because of my tail. That included some of the dresses my mother insisted I get. I did get several sports bras, after having my breast measured.

According to the lady who measured me, I was a 36DD, and I stood 5’6” with a 24-inch waist, my hips were 38 inches. I stood just a few inches taller than my mother. Now, finding shoes to fit my feet was another matter altogether. We did manage to find several pairs that I could wear comfortably. I didn’t need to, but my mother insisted that I get some shoes. During the whole entire time, while I was shopping, my mother corrected my posture or told me how I was supposed to act, eat and such. Yes, I do love carrots and carrot cake.

I also learn my ears act like directional mikes. I can hear every word a person says when I direct my ears towards them at a long distance. Loud noises do bother me, but I can deal with it. We got a flea and tick collar and spray for me since I have fur. It’s very fine and is close to my body.

We bought me a few swim suits, so I could go swimming. We were heading to our normal summer time vacation place. Which, I am not looking forward too. Having fine fur and then being exposed to sand isn’t fun. Luckily for me, the place also has a swimming pool.

I’m still freaking out over the examination at the Gynecologist office. I never knew women went through so embarrassing experience. The doctor did want me to let her know when I started my period and how heavy it was. She said it might happen when my mother has hers or a little sooner.

Well, I take my mother to meet Sammy/Rainbow Dash. She worked at a comic book and toy store that specialized in Rainbow Ponies memorabilia. When my mother pulls up to the store, there was a crowd outside of it. Sammy was signing autographs and other items.

My mother gets one look of her and turns towards me.

“That’s your friend?”

“Yes ma’am. Sammy was wearing a humanoid Rainbow Dash costume and ended being just like me and the others, mom.”

“What others?”

“There is George, Kevin, Betty, Robert, and Robin. Betty’s form is technically a descendant of me, mom. She went as Lexi Bunny from Loonatics.”

“You mean that cartoon you use to like watching?”

“Yes, ma’am.” I bring a picture of all of them up on my cell phone to show my mother.

I watch my mother and she couldn’t believe it. My ears pick up the cheering of the crowd in front of the comic book store. I look and spot Sammy doing aerobatics in the sky.

My mother hears the cheering and look towards the crowd “your friend can fly?”

“Yes, ma’am. George and Sammy’s form allows them to fly. Sammy has all the abilities that Rainbow Dash has, which is the ability to control the weather. In the Rainbow cartoons series, she maintains all the weather where the ponies live.” I undo my seat belt and exit from the car.

I take my new purse with me as we walk up to the front of the store. There was no way we were getting inside. One of the kids in the crowd spotted me.

“Momma, look. It’s Lola Bunny.” She runs over and gives me a hug.

I hug her back and walk with her up to the store. The rest of the crowd had turned around when they heard the little girl and watched me as I hugged her. I had her small hand in my hand.

“Hello everyone, I’m here to see my good friend Dash.”

I watch as my friend lands in front of me and gives me a hug. After hugging me, I introduce Sammy to my mother.

“Mom, this is my friend Rainbow Dash. Dash, this my mother Sarah.”

“It’s nice to meet you Mrs. Wescott.” As she shakes Sarah’s hand.

“It’s nice meeting you as well.” My mother returns the handshakes.

We stay at the comic book store for an hour and a half. I take pictures with the kids there and sign anything they have. After a while, my mother was ready to go. I told Sammy I would call back later to talk with her.

“Maybe we should get you some pictures that you can hand out to the crowd.” My mother glances towards me.

“That would be nice, and I hope Warner Entertainment don’t sue me.”

“Maybe we should call them.” My mother drives us back home.

“Do you think they will believe you mom?” I look towards her.

“We can always try dear.” As she pulls up in the driveway.

“True.” Once my mother shuts the car off. She helps me carry my purchases into the house.

up
201 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dropping poor Lola in deep, huh? *giggles*

Getting a gynecological exam in the second chapter, I get the feeling Lola would rather have been anywhere else.

It was nice to see her having fun with the shopping, then the visit at that shop where her friend Sammy/Dash works.

Making the day of all of those kids had to be nice, too. Just hope it doesn't lead to trouble for the group. It could turn out well, though, if Warner were convinced to let the transformed kids be "living dolls" to some extent, as the realism would boost business for them, I'd think.

Which raises another question...

laika's picture

What would be the legal status of an anthropomorphic bunny girl? Would she still have human rights? Could she vote? Would the DMV issue a rabbit a driver's license? Could an airline refuse to let her on board for not being a registered service animal? Or make her ride with the luggage? I would consider the fact that she can talk and obviously think like a human good enough for any rights the rest of us had but others might think humanity was a matter of CHROMOSOMES, which some folks wield like a weapon; usually those who are insanely hung up about small differences ("EEEEK! THERE'S A TRANS-SPECIES IN THE HUMAN'S BATHROOM! CALL THE POLICE! PASS A LAW! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!")

All I do know is this tale started out interesting and keeps getting better...
~hugs, Veronica Vole

Humanity First

Church of Genetic Purity

Whatever...

I could see a group like that springing up.

I would believe that Warner

I would believe that Warner Brothers or who ever holds the rights to these characters now, would go out of their way to hire them to go around the country on their behalf and "sell their product" of Cartoon characters.

Now wouldn't that be an

Now wouldn't that be an interesting court case