How I Became A Female Biker Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

Rachel rounds the fourth turn and passes several riders. She guns her engine and sprint towards the front of the pack, with Roman right behind her. The finish line was approaching fast, as she passes the leader of the pack. She guns her motorcycle one more time and shoots across the finish line with Roman right behind.

A big ole smile appears on Rachel’s face behind her helmet. This was the third race she and Roman had finished first and second since receiving their new motorcycles.

Her and Roman head towards the Rv they were traveling in, after having their pictures taken and trophies were given to them. She pulls her helmet off and looks at Roman “man, that was a close race.”

“You’re telling me. These new motorcycles we got are the bomb.” Roman liked their new motorcycles.

They were given to them by their new sponsor. Their new sponsor was a rich woman who owns several fetish clothing stores and normal clothing stores. She was the same woman that Nina had taken the photographs for that they did. They met up with her down in Charlotte,
North Carolina and met her.

Mrs. Williams had only a few conditions if they decided to accept her as their sponsor. The first condition was their motorcycle outfits. She would have new uniforms for them to wear when they raced. Whatever sponsors they already had would still be displayed on their uniform, but she wanted hers to be the main one. Second, they would be required to make appearances at some of the grand openings and parties she gave.

Nina spots her lover and Roman putting away their new motorcycles. She heads over to them and plants a kiss on Rachel’s cheek. She looks at the two of them afterward “you two did well with the new motorcycles.”

Rachel smiles at her lover “I enjoyed riding it.”

“So, are you two readies to compete against Ted and his associates?” Nina looks towards Roman and Rachel.

“Bring them on.” Roman was ready to go against them.

“That goes equal for me.” Rachel wanted payback for what they did to her.

“You’ll get your chance Luv.” Nina gives Rachel another kiss.

The three of them go inside the Rv and change into their party clothes. It was customary for the winner of the race to attend the party. Nina and Rachel spend the night dancing together and socializing with the other sponsors and riders.

Rachel spots her friend Roman dancing with a nice young woman. Looking at how closely they were dancing with one another. She figures Roman and the young woman will be spending the night together.

“Let’s head back to the Rv, sweetie. I think Roman has found someone to spend the night with.” Rachel leans in close to Nina and kisses her on the cheek.

“Sounds like a good idea, sweetie.” Nina takes Rachel’s hand and leads her out of the tent where the event was being held.

The two of them make it back to the Rv and as soon as they enter. They start removing each other’s clothes. Rachel lets Nina take the lead
because she enjoys the things Nina comes up with, during their lovemaking. She can’t wait to have the surgery to get rid of her penis.
They head into the master bedroom and enjoy each other.

Early Morning:
Roman comes stumbling back into the Rv. He had enjoyed his time with Rita last night. She was the sister of rider number 46. They had gone to a hotel room to enjoy each other. He yawns as he enters the Rv. He could smell the sex drifting around in the air. When he looks towards the master bedroom, he notices Rachel and Nina entangle in each other arms. Both women were naked, and Nina was holding Rachel close to her body.

Roman just smiles as he goes about making coffee for himself. He was happy Rachel finally found someone that loved her, for her. He couldn’t recall how many times he had come back to the Rv and found her either crying or feeling extremely lonely.

He felt sorry for her. Because most of the people Rachel use to try to get with. They knew she wasn’t a true girl and some of them made fun of her. Rachel would ignore them, but he knew deep down she was hurt by their comments. He never hit on her, because first, he thought of her as a sister. Secondly, he didn’t want to jeopardize their friendship. They have known each other for a long time.

Later he learned that she didn’t like dating men, because of how she was. She found it icky to be with another guy, while she still had her penis. The other problem was, some of the other women she met. They wanted her to be the dominant one and do them as a normal man would.

Which was something Rachel didn’t like? She wasn’t a dominant person and enjoyed giving pleasure to the person she was having sex with. He fixes his coffee and waits for the two love birds to wake-up.

While he waits for Rachel and Nina to wake-up. He goes through what races they have left to race in. He figures they should be done with racing in the next two months. After that, he figures Rachel will go back to doing the hosting gig and he’ll go back to repairing motorcycles.

He loads the locations of the next five races into his phone and arranges them. Once that was done, he fixes another cup of coffee and munches on a muffin they kept stocked in the Rv.

A few hours later, Nina wakes-up and places a kiss on Rachel’s cheek. She spots Roman reading his tablet. She grabs a robe and put it on.
As Nina walks out of the master bedroom, she spots Roman reading his tablet.

“Morning!” As she walks over to the coffee machine.

“Morning. You two looked like you enjoyed yourselves last night.” Roman places the video he was watching on hold.

“We enjoyed each other last night. How did your date go last night?” A sly smile appears on Nina’s face.

“We enjoyed each other’s company as well.” Roman enjoyed his time with Rita last night. Neither one of them wanted anything permeant. He
enjoyed the time he spent with her and he knew she enjoyed her time as well. A smile appears on his face as he recalls how many orgasms she had.

Nina saw the smile on Roman’s face. She figures he must have had a really good time last night.

“So, how many more races do you two have left?”

“Five. After that, Rachel and I are back to our full-time jobs.” Roman didn’t want to go back to work.

“What is your full-time job?” Nina didn’t know much about Roman.

“I work at a friend's motorcycle shop when I’m not racing.”

“Ah, that explains everything, now.” Nina takes a sip of her coffee.

“What explains everything?” Rachel comes stumbling out of the bedroom.

She put on an oversized t-shirt she normally slept in. She walks over towards Nina and leans against her. She so, enjoyed what they did last night.

“What I do when we’re not racing.” Roman smiles at Rachel.

“Ah!” Rachel takes a sip of Nina’s coffee.

up
126 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ted & his crooked cronies

Samantha Heart's picture

I look foward to these races against Ted. With the new bikes the can probably beat them no problems. Of cours Ted & his buddies will probably cheat as always but probably won't be able to do much with new well balanced high proformance bikes.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.