Let the Music Play Chp. 3

Printer-friendly version

Lindsey couldn’t believe it was raining outside. She was walking around the house in her Hello Kitty panties and one of the t-shirts Kaja designed for the band. The slippers she had on covering her feet, were a new pair of kitty slippers.

She yawns as she walks into the kitchen and uses the step stool to grab the instant coffee. Kaja had woken-up early and had to go to the bank. She was going to set up a new business. Tessa had morning classes, so she had the house to herself.

She spoke with her mother last night and her new baby brother was doing fine. He missed his big sister. Sure, he was only two years old, but he knew she wasn’t home. He was already showing signs of being intelligent.

Lindsey was glad she didn’t have any classes today. She covers up another yawn as she brews a cup of coffee. She stayed up late last night, while Kaja slept working on her homework. She met some interesting people in her classes.

Robert was in three of the required classes she had to take. Then there was Arnold, in her Wednesday and Thursday class. He was a nice guy and didn’t treat her like a little kid. That was some of the problems she faced in some of her classes. Some of her classmates thought she was in the wrong place. Hell, two of her instructors thought she was in the wrong class.

She still hated the fact that she looked like a teenage girl. The past two years she grew two inches and her breasts had come in, but they weren’t very big. Hell, she could go braless, and no one would know.

Lindsey takes some instant grits out and starts boiling some water. While the water starts boiling, she takes two eggs out and starts making sunny side up eggs. She loved runny yokes and mixing the eggs with the grits.

Once the water was boiling, she adds the instant grits to the water. She pours them into a bowl and then adds the eggs she cooked to the bowl, on top of the grits. Lindsey pours herself some orange juice and head into the living room to watch the news.

While she is enjoying her breakfast while watching the morning news. The house phone starts ringing. She picks up the handset “hello?”

“Lindsey, is Kaja around?” Alice needed to get Kaja’s permission for special order for Silver Dust.

“No, she’s at the bank right now. Is there anything I can do for you?” Lindsey was curious why Alice was calling.

“Only if you can give me permission to place a special order for Silver Dust.” Alice needed to place this special order.

“What does Ronald want now?” Lindsey knew the lead singer of Silver Dust.

She wrote several of their songs and had to rewrite some of their songs. Some of them border on copyright infringement. She warned him and his bass player several times about borrowing parts of other band pieces and tunes from other artists.

“He came up with a new t-shirt design that a friend did for him and he wants to sell it at their next gig.” Alice already checked to make sure it hadn’t been done by another artist or band.

“Send me a picture of it.” Lindsey puts her bowl of grits and eggs on the living room table and grabs her tablet from her and Kaja’s bedroom.

She hears her tablet ding, letting her know an email arrived. She opens the email and looks at the picture. It was nicely drawn and inked in. It represented the band pretty well.

“Do we own the rights to the image or are we paying the artist a percentage of the sales?”

“We own the rights to the picture. He gave the picture to Ronald.” Alice made sure they owned the rights.

“Kaja is probably going to chew my butt out for this but go ahead and place the order. I’ll take the heat for this one.” Lindsey will tell Kaja when she gets home.

“Thanks, Lindsey.” Alice ends the phone call.

Lindsey puts the handheld back on the receiver. She normally doesn’t interfere in Kaja’s business, but this time she didn’t see why she couldn’t. She picks her bowl back up and finishes eating her breakfast.

After breakfast, Lindsey grabs her laptop and start working on the rest of her homework. She got most of it completed last night. She had to
write an essay on a topic from her music theory class.

Lindsey starts typing away on her laptop. She had several of her books open and the notes she took from the class. She had turned the television off and was listening to some music from Pandora while she worked.

She had a special list of artists she liked listening too while she worked. Sometimes, it was jazz and blues. Other times, it was the music she wrote, and the band played. However, there were times she would listen to other steampunk artists and groups.

Lindsey concentrates on her schoolwork, still wearing her little girl panties and t-shirt. She doesn’t hear Kaja as she pulls up into the driveway. She also doesn’t hear the front door open, either.

Kaja couldn’t believe all the paperwork she had to bring with her or signed. She needed to open another business account for her merchandising company. She was also soaking wet, from the downpour she got caught in when she had to run out to her car.

The rain had slacked off on her way home. Tessa texted her and informed her, that she was catching a ride with one of her new friends. She grabs her briefcase and walks into the house. She hears music playing and coming from the living room. She recognized the song playing as being The Cog is Dead with Dr. Elemental in the Gumbo song.

She peeks into the living room and notices Lindsey was wearing one of the Dusty Gasket t-shirts she designed and sitting in her little girl panties. A smile appears on her face because Lindsey looked so cute as she worked on her schoolwork.

“How’s it going?” Kaja walks into the living room.

Lindsey jumps when she hears Kaja’s voice. She was concentrating so much on her schoolwork. She blocked out everything else. Because of the damage, she took to her bladder, a few years ago. A little pee escapes and wets her panties.

“Don’t do that! You know what happens when I’m surprised like that.” She didn’t need to change her panties, but she could feel the wetness between her legs.

“Do I need to grab one of your diapers and change you?” A smirk appears on Kaja’s face.

“No. So, how was your bank meeting?” Lindsey wanted to change the subject.

She still felt embarrassed that she needs to wear diapers at times, because of the injury to her bladder. She only wore them if she was going on a long trip or was playing for a long time. She was still recovering from her SRS surgery. When she turned sixteen years old, she was allowed to get the rest of her surgery.

“It went well. How much homework do you have left?” Kaja walks over and sits down next to Lindsey on the sofa.

“I’m almost done with this essay. Oh, by the way. Alice called to get permission to have some t-shirts made up with this design on them.”
Lindsey brings the email up on her laptop and shows Kaja.

Kaja looks at the email and the picture. She liked the picture and she reads the email. Kaja turns to look at Lindsey “did you give her permission to go ahead with this idea?”

“Yes, I did. I figured you wouldn’t mind.” Lindsey watches Kaja’s face.

Kaja looks at Lindsey “I don’t mind, but next time ask me first, please?”

“No problem. Merchandising is your department. Mine is making music.” A smile appears on Lindsey’s face.

“Let me change and I’ll make us some lunch.” Kaja stands up to walk away.

“Alright and thanks.” Lindsey was glad Kaja was home.

up
172 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Lindsay is good at what she does

Samantha Heart's picture

She puts her self into everything she does. No matter if it's music or homework she gets so focused on it the world could end & she never know it lol. I feel for her because of those idiots that tried to rob them stabed lindsay & really damaged her bladder.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.