Let the Music Play Chp. 20 (Final Chapter)

Printer-friendly version

Lindsey listens to the girls as they rehearse their number. Tonight, was a big night for them. The past few performances impressed the judges a lot and the viewers at home as well. They have performed in their street clothes. In their second performance, they stepped it up and went out in outfits the producers suggested. However, Kaja upgraded the outfits, so they stood out.

“You girls need to do better. This is the final performance I want you to bring down the house. So, let’s do it again and put more emotion and energy into the song.” Lindsey wanted the girls to win.

“I agree girls. So, let's show everyone what you can do.” Kaja knew the girls were excited that they were at the finals.

Lindsey couldn’t believe the girls were tied with another contestant. She wanted the girls to win. Tonight’s performance is going to be the biggest challenge.

Lindsey listens and when the girls finish the song. She looks at them “that is a lot better, and it should win you the competition.”

“Girls we’re done practicing for the day. Go ahead and rest for tonight. I want you to wear your gear and show these judges and the world how good you are.” Kaja felt the girls deserve this.

“I agree, girls. So, go and spend the rest of the day relaxing and make sure all your gear and outfits are ready for tonight’s performance.”
Lindsey was so proud of the girls.

Kaja looks at Lindsey “so, what is your plan for today?”

“I thought we would spend the day by the pool?” Lindsey looks at Kaja to see what she thought.

“I think we can do that. Let’s go and head back to our hotel room to change.”

Kaja and Lindsey head back to their hotel and change into their swimsuit. She puts on a tiny bikini. She looks at Lindsey “what do you think of my bikini?”

“I love it.” Lindsey loved how Kaja looked in it.

“Let’s go down to the pool.” Kaja takes Lindsey’s hand and leads her out of the hotel room and down to the pool.

Kaja and Lindsey head down to the pool area and claim two loungers. They put their beach bag between the loungers.

“Lindsey, can you put lotion on my back, please?” Kaja winks at Lindsey.

“Sure.” Lindsey straddles Kaja’s body and sits on her barely covered butt.

Lindsey rubs the suntan lotion onto Kaja’s body. She feels Kaja up when she rubs nears her breasts. She couldn’t believe she and Kaja were getting married after all of this.

When Lindsey is done, feeling Kaja up and putting lotion on her. She lays down and lets Kaja have her fun. She loves when Kaja hands glide over her body.

Kaja and Lindsey spend the rest of the day relaxing and swimming. They see members of the Paper Dolls come down and spend time by the pool. Lindsey and Kaja watch them as they relax.

By the end of the day, everyone heads towards their hotel room and starts getting ready for their performance. All the girls check their instruments and make sure they are tuned. They check their make-up and outfits.

Kaja dresses up and so does Lindsey as well. Before they head to the theater to perform. Lindsey gives the girls a look “no matter what happens tonight, you girls have already done the impossible. So, go out there and bring the roof down tonight.”

“We’ll do our best, Lindsey.”

“That’s all we can ask of you, Vicky.” Kaja looks at Vicky with a smile on her face.

Kaja, Lindsey, the girls, and Vicky’s mother head over to the theater to perform. Once the girls are ready to go on. Kaja looks at them “go and kick some ass.”

Kaja and Vicky’s mother watch as the girls go out on stage to perform. Lindsey was watching from the audience as the girls get ready to perform. A smile appears on her face as the girls start and they rock the theater. She watches as people around her, stand up and start singing and dancing to their music.

She was feeling proud as she watches everyone. If the girls don’t win with this type of appreciation, then something is wrong. She continues to watch the girls as they finish their song.

By the time all the acts have finished. The host of the show comes out on stage. For the first time in AGT history, they have a tie. Paper Dolls tied with a single singer. Both of them have the same number of live votes.

It comes down to the judges to decide the winner. All four judges make a statement about both groups. By the end of it all, the Paper Dolls win the competition.

A huge smile appears on Lindsey’s face as she goes backstage to join Kaja and the girls. She looks at all the girls.

“You girls did it and I am very proud of you.” Lindsey looks at the girls like a proud mother.

Epilogue:
Lindsey and Kaja get married several months before they leave college. After college Lindsey accepts a job as a conductor assistant with Athens Symphony Orchestra. She also continues to write music and sell them to other bands and performers.

As for Kaja, the small merchandise business she built-in high school explodes as she takes on more clients. She hires more staff and starts operating out of a warehouse. Her company makes all the items and personalizes them instead of outsourcing the work like they use to.

The Paper Dolls get a Vegas residence show for a year. After their contract ends with the hotel they play at. They do a world tour afterward and Kaja and Lindsey are invited to come with them.

Dusty Gaskets put out two more albums and do some touring. Because of Lindsey’s job as an assistant conductor and writing music for people. She doesn’t perform that much with them. However, she is still a major shareholder of the band.

The recording studio Dusty Gasket first used and went on to be used as a band management company. It has also gotten into producing and recording new artists. And becoming a distribution business working with the major music labels.

up
117 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It looks

Samantha Heart's picture

As of EVERYONE came out alright in the end. A great story & a PERFECT ending.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.