Bunnie and Thumper

Printer-friendly version

Bunnie was sore and tired from her jog. She was bent over at the front door of the mansion trying to catch her breath.

“Are you alright, sis?” Gracie looks at her older and new sister. She was concerned because she looked flushed.

“I’ll be fine, Gracie.” Bunnie starts to slowly get her breathing under control.

“Okay.” Gracie watches Bunnie.

Robyn was supposed to run with Bunnie this morning, but she had to head to the magic store to pick up some supplies. Gracie watches her sister with concern on her face “do you want to talk with grandma?”

“I’ll be fine, Gracie. I’m just out of shape.” Bunnie straightens up and looks at her little sister.

“Okay.” Gracie walks past her sister and head inside the house.

Bunnie follows behind her little sister into the mansion. The two of them walk into the kitchen “What do you want to drink, sis?”

“Just cold water.” Bunnie wasn’t in the mood for tea or juice.

“Water it is, then.” Gracie grabs a cold bottle of water for her sister and hands it to Bunnie.

“Thanks, sis.”

“Any time. So, what are your plans for today?”

“Mom wants me to build up my muscles and cardio. So, I’ll be spending some time in the gym with a trainer mom hired to come over. How
about you?” Bunnie takes a sip of her water.

“I’m going mall hopping with some friends.”

“Lucky. I want to go mall hopping.” It’s been a while since Bunnie has been shopping.

“Maybe after your training, you can join me later. Call me, so I can let you know where we are.”

“I will sis and thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Us Wolfhart girls have to stick together.” Gracie smiles at Bunnie and walks off towards her bedroom to freshen up and change out of her exercise clothes.

Bunnie just shakes her head, as she heads towards the gym. The workout leotard she had on and ran in would work in the gym. She heads down towards the gym and sits on the exercise bike until the trainer arrives.

Outside the Main Gate:
Sandy looks at the time on her cellphone as she pulls up to the main gate at the address Sasha Wolfhart gave her. She had five minutes to spare. She pulls up to the security box and presses the talk button.

Inside the Mansion:
Bunnie hears the intercom down in the gym buzz. She gets off the exercise size bike and walks over to the security monitor in the gym. She spots a blue mini-Cooper with an Asian woman sitting inside.

“Hello, how can I help you?”

Main Gate:
“I’m here to train a Bunnie Wolfhart. I was hired by her mother, Sasha Wolfhart.”

Sandy hears the buzzing of the gate and watches as it opens. She follows the long driveway up to the mansion. She notices where she can park her car, so it is out of the way.

Inside the Mansion:
Bunnie heads towards the front door. She stood by the door, waiting on the Asian woman to show up. After waiting for a few minutes, the doorbell rings. She opens the door and notices a cute Asian woman standing before her. She was wearing a cute exercise leotard with purple tights and tennis shoes.

When the front door opened, Sandy saw a petite teenage girl with shoulder-length black hair, streak with white highlights, and medium developed breasts standing in front of her. She also noticed that on the girl’s breasts were two tiny bunny rabbits. One was brown and the other was white.

“Hi, I’m Sandy Winehouse, your mother Sasha Wolfhart hired me to be your exercise trainer.” Sandy had been a description of the girl she had been hired to train by Sasha.

Bunnie looks at the cute Asian woman standing before her. She was taller than her and had her black and neon purple long hair tied back in a ponytail, that came just past her shoulders. She notices her chest was smaller than her own. She and Gracie were the same chest size and hip size.

“Please, come in.” Bunnie steps aside to let Sandy in.

Sandy steps inside the mansion and noticed the foyer was nicely decorated. She waits for the girl she came to train, to shut the front door.
“How long did my mother hire you for?” Bunnie closes the front door and steps around to talk with Sandy.

“She wants me to come out three times a week for two hours.” Sandy didn’t mind, she only had a handful of clients right now.

“Cool, well I guess you would like to see the gym. If you will follow me.” Bunnie leads Sandy towards the in-house gym.

Sandy walks behind Bunnie and liked how her butt wiggled when she walked. She couldn’t help herself. The exercise leotard that Bunnie was wearing showed off her shapely body. She continues to follow Bunnie down to the exercise room.

Sandy was amazed at how well equipped it was for a rock star. The room had everything she needed to get Bunnie into shape. Including, exercise mats and a dance studio as well.

“Do you dance?” Sandy was thinking maybe she could add in a dance routine.

“A little. My older sister and my other mother are the dancers in the family.” Bunnie watched Susan and Rose dance together and separately.

“I might think about using a dance warm-up routine for you. That is if you don’t mind.” Sandy would love to see how Bunnie moved.

“I don’t mind, I like dancing. It allows me to express myself.” Bunnie loved to dance around and act foolishly.

“Good, now let’s get you started.” Sandy sets her gym bag down and pulls out her mp3 player.

“Is this gym equipped to allow outside musical devices?”

“Yeah, just turn your blue tooth on and look for gym 1.” Bunnie normally exercised to the music her mother's band produce or some of her other favorite artists.

Sandy turns her blue tooth on and search for gym 1. She finds it and links her Mp3 player to it. She pulls up her favorite playlist and starts playing the music.

“Alright, let's get started.” Sandy turns towards Bunnie and slips into her teacher mode.

The next two hours she puts Bunnie through a routine she worked out for her. Sasha had informed her what she would like Bunnie to work on.
She assessed at first to fine-tune the routine she wanted Bunnie to follow.

By the time Bunnie is done with her first lesson. She is exhausted and very sore. She looks at Sandy “that was you being easy on me?”

“Yes, you did pretty well for your first lesson. Now, why don’t you go and soak for a while.” Sandy figures that Mrs. Wolfhart had a hot tub or something to relieve her muscles.

“Okay.” Bunnie helps Sandy clean up the gym before escorting her out.

Once Sandy leaves, Bunnie strips out of her sweat-soaked exercise clothes. She sits down in the hot tub and lets the hot water relax her sore muscles. She wonders should she go and join Gracie shopping or stay home.

She decides to stay home. She was still too sore to go anywhere. After soaking for an hour or so, Bunnie goes to the kitchen and fixes herself a light lunch.

Sandy’s Apartment:
Sandy juggles the groceries she had stopped to pick up as she uses her keys to unlock her apartment door. As she walks inside, she notices her girlfriend of four years packing up her stuff. She stops and looks at everything that has been packed up.

“I think that’s it, Kelly.” Sandra comes walking out of the master bedroom and spots Sandy standing in the living room with groceries in her hands.

“So, I take it you are leaving without telling me?” Sandy didn’t think her girlfriend would do something like that.

“I’m sorry Sandy, but I was hoping to be gone by the time you got home.”

“Can I at least know why you are leaving me?” Sandy carries the groceries to the kitchen and puts them on the counter.

Sandra follows Sandy to the kitchen but stays on the other side of the counter. She was hoping to avoid this situation.

“I can’t wait for any longer Sandy. It’s been four years and you only have half the money you need to get your surgery. Also, I’ve met someone else that I have a lot in common with.”

Kelly had heard Sandra talking to her old lover and started carrying her stuff down to her pick-up truck. She liked Sandy and thought this was a shitty way for Sandra to end the relationship.

“You knew from the beginning that it was going to take me a while to get my surgery. Every penny I make I put towards my surgery fund.” Sandy sometimes works extra shifts at her part-time job at the nearby gym.

“I know and I am sorry for doing this to you. However, we have grown apart and the other person I have fallen in love with is what I am looking
for. I hope we can still be friends?” Sandra hopes Sandy will be her friend still.

“I’ll let you know, what we are after my heart stops hurting.” Sandy was doing everything she could to keep from crying.

Sandy watches as her old girlfriend turns and leaves. She stays in the kitchen and puts away the groceries she bought and once her ex-girlfriend has left the apartment. She falls to her knees and cry.

Several Weeks Later:
Bunnie looks over towards her little cousin Lilly as they played candy land. Most of her injuries have healed and she was slowly adjusting to her new life. Bunnie thought what was done to her was bad. It was nothing compared to what Lilly’s birth father did to her. She had a scar that
ran from her right ear along her jawline. She was partially blind in her right eye. She was also very skittish around people and shy.

Lilly’s mother was Sasha’s older sister and was the one that had been raped. The men that raped her, ended up having their sex changed and are now spreading their legs for every tom, dick, and harry in South America.

“It’s your turn, sweetie.” Bunnie liked Lilly a lot. When her aunt asked her if she wouldn’t mind babysitting her, while she was in court today, she said yes.

Lilly pulls a card from the deck and looks at it. It was the color she needed to move along. She moves her blue game piece to the color square.

“One more move and you’ll win, Lilly.” Bunnie smiles at her little cousin.

Lilly looks up at her cousin with a smile on her face. She liked playing games with Bunnie and watching her perform magic tricks. She watches as Bunnie picks a card.

Bunnie picks a card and just as she was about to make her move, she hears the doorbell ringing. She places the card down and goes to see who it could be. She spots Sandy on the other side of the door. She opens it and lets Sandy in.

“How are you feeling today?” Bunnie knew Sandy got dumped by her girlfriend several weeks ago.

“I’m doing better. Are you ready for your training today?” Sandy walks into the mansion.

“Do you mind if we add a visitor, to our training today?”

“No, not at all. Who is it?” Sandy was curious.

“My little cousin, Lilly. I think she might enjoy watching me get tortured by you.” Bunnie had a teasing smile on her face.

“You keep doing what you are doing, and I won’t have to torture you so much.” Sandy has seen some improvements from Bunnie in the last few weeks.

Bunnie escorts Sandy to the den where Lilly and she had been playing candy land. She noticed that Lilly was still sitting on the love seat waiting for her.

“Lilly, I have someone I would like for you to meet.” Bunnie walks over to Lilly because she knew how shy Lilly was.

Lilly looks up when she hears Bunnies’ voice. She saw an Asian woman following behind her cousin. She was wearing a leotard.

“Lilly this is Sandy, she is my trainer. Sandy, this is my cute little cousin, Lilly.” Bunnie smiles at Lilly.

Lilly grabs Bunnies’ hand and holds it. She was still shy about meeting new people.

Sandy kneels in front of Lilly “hi Lilly, you are such a pretty girl. Do you like to dance?”

Lilly nods her head yes.

“Would you like to dance with me and your cousin, Bunnie?” Sandy had a smile on her face.

Lilly looks at her cousin and then back at Lilly and nods her head yes. She liked watching her cousin, Bunnie.

“Okay, let's go and put you in a dance leotard.” Bunnie knew her mother had some of Gracie’s old clothes upstairs in the closet.

“I’ll meet you two in the gym.” Sandy stands up and looks at Bunnie.

“Okay.”

Bunnie takes Lilly upstairs to her mother’s bedroom and sits her on the huge bed. She walks over to her mother’s huge closet and looks around for the boxes her mother’s keep some of their old clothes in. The one she was looking for, had been set aside for Lilly. It had some of Gracie’s old clothes in it.

She digs through it and finds one of Gracie’s old dance leotards and pulls it out. She holds it up and figures Lilly could wear it. She also finds an unopen pack of tights as well. She gets up and heads back into the bedroom.

“Let’s get you changed, Lilly.” Bunnie walks over and starts changing Lilly.

Several minutes later, Lilly and Bunnie come walking into the gym. They spot Sandy over on the dance mats.

“Okay girls, let dance.” Sandy starts playing music for them to dance to.

Two hours later:
Lilly was happy and dancing with Sandy. Bunnie was sitting on the exercise mats watching her little cousin and smiled. She was so glad to see Lilly happy. She wishes she had her cellphone, so she could save the picture for her aunt.

Sandy had fun teaching Lilly how to dance. At first, Lilly was hesitant about trusting her, but Bunnie was nearby. So, Lilly gave in and did what she asked.

Bunnie helps Sandy clean-up afterward. She glances over and notices Lilly was dancing in front of the mirrors in the gym.

“I think you made a new friend, Sandy.” Bunnie looks at Sandy and felt something for her. She didn’t know why she was feeling this way.

“I think your right. Are you still free on Thursday?” Sandy needed some help loading some items and Bunnie offered to help her.

“Yep, I’m still free on Thursday.”

“Cool, I’ll be by at 9:00 A.M. to pick you up. I suggest you wear something you don’t mind getting dirty.”

“I think I have something laying around that I can wear.” Bunnie mentally goes through her selection of clothes she wouldn’t mind getting dirty.

“Thanks for offering to help.” Sandy smiles at Bunnie.

“Anytime.” Bunnie walks with Sandy to the front door and watches as she leaves.

Once Bunnie was finished watching Sandy leave. She heads back down to the gym and looks over towards Lilly “are you ready for some lunch?”

“Can we have grill cheese?” Lilly liked the way her grandmother and mother made grill cheese sandwiches.

“Yes, we can have anything you want.” Bunnie escorts Lilly upstairs to the kitchen.

“Why don’t you sit here, while I make you some sandwiches.” Bunnie places Lilly on one of the stools at the counter.

Bunnie starts getting everything she needs to make grilled cheese sandwiches. She was glad she knew how to cook. While she is cooking “what did you think of Sandy, Lilly?”

“I like her, she was nice to me.” She had fun dancing with her.

“I like her too.” Bunnie flips the grilled cheese to toast the other side.

Once it was done, she plates it and cut it in half for Lilly to eat. She turns around with the plate in her hand “be careful eating it, Lilly. It’s still hot.”

Bunnie watches as Lilly takes a bite, after blowing on it. She hopes Lilly likes it.

“Is it alright?”

Lilly shakes her head yes. She liked the way Bunnie made the sandwich.

“Would you like some potato chips?”

Lilly nods yes.

Bunnie walks over to the pantry and grabs a small bag of chips for Lilly. She opens the bag and places it next to the plate her sandwich was on.

“Thanks, Bunnie.” Lilly smiles at Bunnie.

“You’re welcome, Lilly.”

Bunnie sits down at the counter with Lilly and eats her lunch. She thinks about asking her mother about how she could tell if she preferred girls over boys. Once she was done with her sandwich, she cleans the kitchen up.

“Come on Lilly, let’s get you cleaned up and back into your street clothes.”

“Okay.” Lilly takes Bunnies’ hand.

Bunnie takes Lilly upstairs to the main bathroom and fills the tub for her. She is carefully removing the leotard and tights she was wearing. She checks the water to make sure the water isn’t too hot for Lilly.

“Okay, kiddo. It’s your playtime.” Bunnie picks Lilly up and carefully lowers her into the tub. The toys that Lilly likes playing with, were already in the tub.

Bunnie washes Lilly’s hair, before leaving her alone to play. She knew Lilly loved the bathtub and the bubbles in it. After a while, Bunnie checks on Lilly, and the water has gone cold.

“Come on, Lilly.” Bunnie grabs a towel dries her off.

The rest of the afternoon, Bunnie plays board games with Lilly and watches several Disney movies. While they are watching a movie, Sasha, Susan, Gracie, and Robyn arrive home.

“We got pizza, and hot wings.” Sasha had stopped at their favorite pizza place to pick their order up.

Bunnie pauses the movie and heads into the dining room. Lilly saw her Aunt Sasha and her Aunt Susan and runs over to hug them.

“Hey, Kiddo.” Sasha returns Lilly’s hug.

Bunnie had a smile on her face as she walks over to the dining room table and starts fixing a plate for Lilly. She knew Lilly like pineapple, cheese, and ham pizza.

“Okay, kiddo. I have your plate ready.”

“Can I eat in the living room and watch the movie?” Lilly looks at Bunnie when she asks her question.

“Ask Aunt Sasha and Aunt Susan, Lilly.” Bunnie doesn’t think her mothers will mind.

“Only if your careful, Lilly.” Susan didn’t mind the children sitting in the living room and eating dinner.

Everyone fixes a plate and heads into the living room. They continue the movie Bunnie and Lilly started watching. Afterward, Robyn selects the next movie. After that movie finishes, Sasha looks at everyone “alright, go put your nightclothes on.”

“Yes ma’am.” Robyn heads upstairs to change her clothes.

Gracie and Lilly head towards, Gracie’s bedroom to change. Bunnie heads towards her bedroom and changes into a peach color nightgown
Susan had bought her. She grabs her pillows and heads back downstairs to the living room.

She notices her mother Sasha was wearing her favorite oversize AC/DC t-shirt. She didn’t have on any panties. You could tell she was bald in her private area. Susan was wearing a see-through white lace babydoll top. She wasn’t wearing any panties either. She was bald as well in her private area.

Robyn was wearing an oversized t-shirt with two Jedi fighting on the front of it and matching panties. Gracie was wearing her favorite nightshirt with a teddy bear on it. Lilly had on a pink-footed onesie.

Bunnie lays down next to Robyn. Gracie was laying on Susan’s lap. Susan was leaning against Sasha on the sofa and Lilly had her head on Sasha’s lap.

Sasha and Susan allow everyone to stay up until midnight, watching movies. Sasha ends up carrying Lilly up to Gracie’s bedroom and laying her down on the spare bed. Susan comes walking into the room carrying Gracie in her arms. She lays her down on her bed.

“They are so cute when they are asleep.” Sasha looks down at her niece. She places a kiss on her cheek and tucks her favorite teddy bear into her arms.

“They do. I’m glad we didn’t have to carry Robyn and Bunnie upstairs.” Susan tucks Gracie into bed and places a kiss on her cheek.

“I know.”

Sasha and Susan walk out of Gracie’s bedroom and check on Robyn first. Sasha noticed the dartboard they gave Robyn, had several of her playing cards and throwing knives sticking out of it.

“I told her to be careful with her playing cards and throwing knives.”

“You know, you don’t have much room to talk. You have a bad habit of leaving your explosive pellets in your pockets.” Susan has been surprised several times by them going off.

Susan walks over and places a kiss on Robyn’s cheek, after tucking her in. She notices her hair was starting to get long again. Sasha walks over and places a kiss on Robyn’s cheek as well.

When they go to check on Bunnie, they find her sitting on her bed. She looks up at her mothers as they come walking into her room.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” Sasha walks over and sits next to Bunnie.

Susan sits on the other side of her. She could tell Bunnie was thinking about something.

“Mom’s, how did you know that you were a lesbian?” Bunnie looks at Susan sitting on her right.

“Me? I knew when I was twelve years old. I was at an all-girl camp when I discovered I preferred girls over boys. My first time was with Betty Jo Markus.” Susan had fond memories of Betty Jo and what they did their first night together.

“I was around the same age as Susan, but I had a different little problem. I was born male and hated it. My relationship with Susan was difficult because I love her very much. However, because I was born with a birth defect, our relationship was up and down. Why are you asking sweetie?” Sasha was curious and she could tell Susan was too.

“I think I’m attracted to a girl, but I don’t know if it is me or what happened to me.”

“What do you mean by what happened to you?” Susan had some idea but wanted Bunnie to confirm it.

“Did being rape by all those men, turn me off from men, or is what I am feeling is just me?” Bunnie was confused.

“Bunnie, when you look at a man, do you get turned on by any of them?” Sasha looks at her daughter.

“The only men I feel comfortable around are grandpa and some of the guys at school that are more like brothers to me. I don’t feel anything for them in a sexual aspect.” Bunnie looks at Sasha.

“There is another way you can tell.”

“How, mom?” Bunnie looks at Susan.

“Do you trust me, sweetie?” Susan looks into Bunnies’ eyes.

“Yes ma’am.” Bunnie wonders what her mother was going to do.

Susan leans in and starts kissing Bunnie. She doesn’t kiss Bunnie as a mother would but as a lover. The same way Betty Jo kissed her.

Bunnie was startled at first when her mother kissed her but after a few seconds. She starts returning the kiss. She could feel herself reacting to it and feeling herself getting wet between her legs. A low moan escapes from her, as she returns the kiss.

Susan stops kissing her daughter and looks at her. She felt how she responded and could tell Bunnie wanted more.

“I think you just answered your question, sweetie.” Sasha saw how Bunnie reacted to Susan kissing her.

Bunnie looks at her mother and couldn’t believe how she felt. She could feel she was moist between her legs and the kiss felt right and good to her. She looks at her mother and hugs her.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, sweetie.” Susan couldn’t think of anything else to do.

Sasha and Susan tuck Bunnie into bed. Sasha places a kiss on Bunnies’ forehead.

“Sweet dreams, little bunny.”

Sasha and Susan head towards their bedroom. When they get close to their bed, Sasha pushes Susan onto the bed.

“What’s that for?” Susan looks at Sasha with a puzzled look on her face.

“Because I am going to make love to you until all you are doing is drooling.” Sasha takes her nightshirt off and grabs a bottle of massage oil.

Susan just smiles, as she takes her top off and kneels on the bed. She wiggles her ass at Sasha. She was going to enjoy herself tonight with her wife.

Sometime during the night, Lilly crawls into bed between Sasha and Susan. She snuggles close to Sasha and buries her face against her chest. She feels Susan wrap her arm around her.

Thursday Morning:
Bunnie was dress in a pair of coveralls and an old muscle shirt. The shirt was one her uncle Troy gave her from his construction business. She worked for him for a week to earn some money to buy a dress she wanted.

She could ask her mothers for the money, but she wanted to earn it herself. Plus, it was a good experience. The guys that worked for her uncle, were nice to her and helped her when she couldn’t move something by herself.

Bunnie spots a dark blue Ford pick-up truck coming up the driveway. She spots Sandy sitting behind the steering wheel. The pick-up stops in front of her.

“Where did you get the truck from?” Bunnie knew Sandy didn’t drive a truck.

“It belongs to my uncle Bob. He’s letting me use it to clear out the storage unit we are going to.”

“Cool.” Bunnie gets in on the passenger side.

She notices Sandy was wearing a pair of shorts and a muscle shirt and a sports bra. She also had on a pair of shades and tennis shoes. She informed her mothers what she was doing today.

Once Bunnie was in the truck, Sandy starts driving towards the storage unit. She was glad that Bunnie was willing to help her.

“So, do you perform like your mother and sister?”

“I’m still learning. I can do simple escape tricks, but nothing as elaborate as my mother.”

“So, you’re an escape artist? That’s so neat. I’ve seen your mom escape from a lot of dangerous stunts before.” Sandy won free tickets to a
show Sasha had put on.

“She’s really good. Most of her tricks and such are based on the ones grandma did when she performed.” Bunnie knew her adopted grandmother was a performer and a doctor.

“I’ve heard that about your grandmother. Weirdly, she is also a well-known doctor as well.”

“That’s how she paid for medical school, by performing.” Bunnie had been impressed by her grandmother.

“So, what type of magic act does Robyn do?”

“Robyn does card tricks and knife tricks. She can do simple escape tricks, but she concentrates mostly on doing card tricks.”

“Cool.”

“So, who does this storage unit belong too, that we’re clearing out?”

“My great uncle Green. He was a stunt person and was in several James Bond movies. He recently died and left me all his stuff in the locker. Some of it was used in the movies he did stunt work in. So, I’m moving it to my storage unit and see if there is anything that some collectors might want to buy.”

“Wow.”

“Yeah.” Sandy was her uncle’s favorite.

They arrive at the storage unit. She didn’t have a key to the unit, but she did have the letter from her uncle’s lawyer giving her ownership of the items in the locker. The clerk on duty was a middle-aged man. She notices that he was giving them a good-looking over. She just smiles at him as he looks them over. She didn’t mind, because she had a nice figure and she knew Bunnie had one as well.

The guy escorts them to the unit and cuts the lock off. Williams look at the two women standing nearby “if you manage to get everything out today, I won’t charge you a cleaning fee.”

“We’ll manage. Won’t we Bunny?” Sandy looks towards Bunnie.

“Sure will, Thumper.” Bunnie caught on to what Sandy was doing.

William just shakes his head as he walks off.

Sandy waits until he was a good distance off “you do know, my nickname is Thumper.”

“Really? Why is your nickname Thumper?” Bunnie was curious.

“Because I use to end up in fights with people who teased me about being trans.” Sandy had to defend herself several times from bullies and
some of her cousins as well.

“So, you ended up with the nickname?” Bunnie had a puzzled look on her face.

“Yeah, it also helped I took Martial Arts training. My parents felt that if I was going to act and dress like a girl. I should know how to protect myself. So, my uncle Robert gave me the name Thumper.”

“Cool, I think for now on, I’ll call you Thumper, since I’m Bunnie.” Bunnie walks into the storage unit with a little wiggle to her walk.

Sandy just smiles as she watches Bunnie wiggles her butt. She follows behind her and starts going through everything. While they are loading items from the storage unit, she notices Bunnie flirting with her more and more.

“You know the more you flirt with me. I’ll expect you to make good on what you are doing.” Sandy smiles at Bunnie.

“Don’t you torture me enough during our physical training?” Bunnie had a playful smile on her face.

“Wait until our next session.” An evil smile appears on Sandy’s face.

“Promises, promises.” Bunnie walks out to the truck with the final load.

Sandy just shakes her head as she checks and makes sure they have everything. The storage unit was empty. She shuts the door and gets into the truck. She looks towards Bunnie “are you ready?”

“Yes, why don’t we unload everything and get lunch afterward.” Bunnie figures it would be easier, instead of having a full truck to worry about.

“Sounds like a plan and I know the best place to go.” Sandy starts the engine and puts the truck in drive.

One Month Later:
Sasha watches as Bunnie and Sandy practice the routine at her warehouse. So, far everything was going as planned with the routine. Sandy was dress in a sexy assistant costume and Bunnie was dressed in her new performing outfit. It showed off her nice figure and her well-
developed breasts.

Sasha designed the routine just for Bunnie, so she’ll have a signature routine of her own. She times the escape from the beginning of the trick, to when Bunnie managed to escape.

“Sweetie, you have to do better. You’re taking too long to escape.” Sasha was worrying about her daughter.

“It’s my breasts mom. They are slowing me down. I think my costume needs to be a little tighter.” Bunnie felt her breasts need to be tighter
against her body.

“I don’t know, I kind of like how they are.” Sandy had a playful smile on her face.

Bunnie just glares at her, as she jumps down from the practice stage her mother had in her warehouse. She walks over to her mother to look at her costume. Her breasts were making it difficult for her to slide out of the trick.

Sasha examines her daughter’s costume. She notices that the costume needed to be taken in a little bit more.

“Okay, go and change into your training uniform and I’ll have the costume shop I use to take your costume in some.” Sasha marked how much needed to be taken in.

“Thanks, mom.” Bunnie hugs her mother, before walking off to change.

Sasha just smiles as she watches Bunnie walk off. She turns around to look at Sandy “how’s your costume?”

“A little tight, but otherwise okay.” Sandy jumps down off the stage and walks over to Sasha.

Her costume showed off her long legs, which were covered in fishnet stockings. It gave her a nice hourglass figure as well. She stops in front of Sasha, so she could examine her costume.

Sasha looks over Sandy’s costume. It suited her and distracted attention from Bunnie, while she set up the trick.

“Who acts as your assistant?” Sandy was curious about that.

“Sometimes, I use a local assistant where I perform sometimes or one of my cousins acts as my assistant sometimes. Other times, I just perform on my own.”

“Oh.” That was something she didn’t know.

Sasha looks at Sandy “I know Bunnie and you have been seeing each other. I also know you’re three years older, than her Sandy. Susan and I have no problem with you two seeing each other. But we would appreciate if you hold off, having any sexual experience until Bunnie has overcome what had happened to her.”

Sandy was startled by what Sasha asked her. She looks into Sasha’s eyes “I hadn’t planned on having sex with Bunnie this early in our relationship, Sasha. Also, I agree that Bunnie needs time to heal as well. I promise you we will not have any sex until Bunnie feels comfortable.”

“Thank you. Now, your costume looks good and seems to fit you well.”

A Few Weeks Later:
Bunnie was nervous as she waited to go on. She and Sandy were sharing the same dressing room. They helped each other get ready for the performance.

Bunnie looks at Sandy “I am so nervous about the performance.”

“You’ll do fine, Bunnie. I know this is your first performance, but you can do this, and I’ll be there on stage with you.” Sandy was nervous as
well, but she had to be strong for Bunnie.

“I want to thank you for everything, Sandy.” Bunnie was happy that Sandy was her girlfriend and her assistant.

“Hey, what are friends for?”

Bunnie just smiles as she heads for the door to head towards the stage. She knew she could do this with Sandy by her side. Sandy follows behind Bunnie as they waited to be introduced.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you The Mystical Bunnie and her lovely assistant Thumper.”

The lights dim as Bunnie and Thumper enter from a smoke cloud out onto the stage.

up
115 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Are these

New characters? I don't recall them from before.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Characters

Bunnie is from the The Mystical Bunny story line. Lilly is a new character and is the adopted daughter of Sasha's oldest sister, Janius. Janius was raped by men Adam Ludlow hired. You find out how vengeful Sasha's mother and father can be when you messed with their children. Sandy, is a young woman Sasha knew that was a physical trainer and hired her to get Bunnie into shape.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

I see Bunny & Sandy

Samantha Heart's picture

Being great together both as magician & assistant as well as their personal life.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.