The Past Comes Knocking Part 17

Printer-friendly version

Somewhere Over the Atlantic:
Hollace and Julie were looking out the window of the private jet they were traveling on. They had been surprised when their parents told them they were going to England. Bree couldn’t wait to see her aunt Charlotte again or her cousins.

Aylin looks at her daughters, as she held her son in her arms. She hated leaving Sarah behind, but she was still feeling the effects of her injuries and she wasn’t in any shape to travel. Her brother had contacted her and informed her that he was heading back with his friends.

As for the background on Aylin’s twin sister, Charlotte had sent Casey and Casey’s second wife Charlotte to check on Aylin’s twin sister. Leslie, Casey’s other wife was on maternity leave. Charlotte was related to Cheshire, so both women knew what to look for.

According to the pictures and background they did on Amelia Ann Alston. There wasn’t anything in her criminal record. She also looked identical to Aylin, except in height. Amelia was a little taller than her twin sister. Charlotte figured that was because of the drugs and experimentation done to Aylin when she was in the mental hospital.

Bree looks up from her tablet towards her mom “mom, how long are we going to be visiting Aunt Charlotte?”

“I don’t know yet, Bree. I did talk with your teacher, and she is going to send me your assignments, along with any lecture’s she does.” Aylin hated pulling her daughter out of class for a week, but she didn’t want to leave Bree home by herself. She knew Bree was responsible enough
to care for herself.

“Dang!” Bree was hoping she wouldn’t have any schoolwork while she was gone.

“You didn’t think you were going to miss your schoolwork, did you?” Mark looks at his older daughter with a smile on his face.

After a while they land and are picked up by Mouse and her friend Camille Porcher. Bree was happy to see her cousin and so was Hollace as well. Julie has never met Mouse before.

“It looks like you adopted another little girl, cousin.” Mouse looks at the young girl standing next to Hollace.

“Yeah, I just couldn’t resist.” Aylin hugs Julie to her.

“Well, Julie its nice to meet you. I’m your cousin Mouse and this is my friend Camille.” Mouse smiles at Julie.

Julie noticed that both women had emo colored hair. Where Mouse’s hair coloring was blues and purple. Her friend Camille went from purple to white on the tips. She smiles at both women.

“So, where is your mom putting us up at?” Aylin was curious where her aunt was putting them up at.

“At the family manor in Bristol. The London house isn’t big enough for everyone. Your sister’s restaurant is only a three-hour drive from Bristol.”

“Is that where I should meet her?” Aylin hadn’t talked to her aunt yet.

“You and Mark might want to go and see her first there. Afterwards, once you know everything is okay. Casey and Uncle Theo can escort your children to the restaurant, or you and Mark can do it. It’s your choice.” Mouse had been surprised that her mother had called Uncle Theo in to protect Aylin’s children.

She knew Casey was a capable fighter, but uncle Theo was up there with her uncle Jack. He was a former SAS solider before he retired. Now adays he spends his days operating a security company for high class and royal clients.

“I think Mark and I should meet her first.” Aylin was holding little Mark in her hands as she sat next to Mark in the SUV that they were traveling in.

The kids were being entertained by Camille. She was performing simple magic tricks for them. The driver, of the SUV was an older gentleman that worked for Charlotte and was part of MI5.

Bristol, England:
Three hours later the group arrives at a large property. It had a gated entrance and the driver had presses a button hidden on the dash of the SUV. By the time they arrive at the large house. The kids were already partially asleep.

Mark, Mouse, and Camille help carry the sleepy kids into the place. Bree was helping Aylin with all the baby stuff. They are greeted by a middle-aged woman named Leandra. She looked to be of Spanish descent.

“Aylin, this is Leandra. She is the head housekeeper here at the property. You’ll be taken care of by her capable hands.” Mouse knew Leandra was trustworthy and has been the head housekeeper here at the property since she was twenty-five years old.

Aylin smiles at Leandra “it’s nice to meet you, Leandra. Thank you for looking after me and my family while we are here.”

“Think nothing of it, Mrs. Jagger. The nursery has already been arranged for your son. If you’ll follow me, you can inspect it for yourself.”
Leandra had been informed that Aylin had a newborn baby boy.

“Lead the way please.” Aylin knew little Mark would be happier in a crib, instead of her arms.

Leandra leads the way to the nursery and the bedrooms she fixed up for the younger children. She was informed that Julie normally shared a room with Hollace and didn’t like to sleep by herself. So, the two younger girls had a room together.

The rest of the afternoon Leandra helps get everyone settled in. She makes a light supper for everyone that night.

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So far uneventful

Samantha Heart's picture

Which for Arlin is a good thing lol. However I feel something might crop up that the good Countess Bassett might need some help with right up Mark & Arlins line, but let's hope not & this meeting goes well & the two sisters have a nice time together.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.