The Past Comes Knocking Part 19

Printer-friendly version

Bert looks over towards his partner as they drive to the Bristol property. Charlotte had contacted them and told them they were assigned to protect and escort Aylin Jagger and her husband to St. Ives, Cornwall. She gave them background information about Mrs. Jagger and her family. She informed them that Mrs. Jagger and her husband were highly trained agents from America and were related to her brother.

“You woke up several times last night, Angel.” Bert knew his partner still had nightmares of what was done to her.

Angel turns to look at her partner. Her amber eyes observed everything going on around her. She signs back that the nightmares have come back. She knew it had been four years since her partner and the people rescued her, she now called friends.

“I know you went through hell with what was done to you. But you do know, you don’t have to worry about the doctor and his twisted medical team anymore. They are all blown to hell.” Bert and his team made sure of that.

The good doctor had taken runaways off the streets of London and a few other European cities and experimented on them. The good doctor and his team had done all sorts of medical and genetic experiments on them, turning some of them into monstrous-looking creatures. Some of the victims didn’t survive what was done to them, while others did.

Angel happened to be one of the ones that had survived. She had been turned into a human sex doll. Her chest had been enhanced on her tiny body to the point that it looked too big on her slim frame. All the hair on her head had been replaced by artificially grown electric blue hair. The pubic hair in her groin area was permanently removed. Her vaginal opening and outer folds were made smaller and tighter. The sensation she received from her clit and g-spot was extremely sensitive. So, she would always be wet and ready when she wore tight panties like thongs and rubbed against her opening.

The buyer paying for her conversion had paid to remove her vocal cords. He didn’t want to hear anything from her when he used her body. He had her eye color changed to amber and all her teeth pulled and replaced. Even her ears had a pointed look to them.

When Angel was rescued, Bert and his team members found her covered in blood and holding a scalpel. She had stabbed the guy that had been checking her over and preparing her to be shipped out to the buyer. It took Bert talking her down to prove he and his partner at the time didn’t mean her any harm.

Angel signs back that she understood that, but she would never be normal again. The doctor and his crew made sure of that.

“You have done better and recovered faster than some of the others. You know, getting you assigned to my team took a lot of convincing.” Bert reassured his commander that Angel was ready to do fieldwork. He knew she pushed herself to overcome everything done to her.

After about thirty minutes, they arrive at the gate of the manor house. He presses the buzzer to let the occupants know they are there. He knew if the place was owned by MI 5, the occupants already knew they were there waiting.

Inside the Manor:
Leandra hears a beeping sound coming from her apron. She pulled her cell phone out and noticed a black SUV at the main gate. A man was wearing a dark brown dress shirt on the driver's side. On the passenger side was an electric blue-haired woman. She didn’t know either one of them.

“Can I help you?” Leandra watches both people.

“Yes, the Snow Queen sent me and my partner here. Were to escort the Hatter and her companion to the court for a meeting.” Bert was given the code to let the housekeeper know it was safe to let them in.

Leandra presses a button on her cell phone to open the gate. Once the gate opened, she watched the SUV come up the driveway. The sensors concealed along the driveway scanned the SUV for additional passengers or explosives.

Outside the Manor House:
Bert drives carefully up the driveway. He knew from experience that the place was rigged with scanners and hidden weapons. Most places he has been to weren’t as big as this place.

Inside the Manor House:
Leandra heads upstairs to the bedroom Mrs. Jagger and her husband are sleeping in. The girls were horseback riding on the grounds with Casey and her friend. Mr. Theo had a meeting this morning and couldn’t get out of it. So, he had to call off, which was fine because Casey had arrived.

Leandra noticed the bedroom door was shut. She stops and knocks on it.

“Mrs. Jagger, your escort is here to transport you to the meeting.” Leandra had been informed about the meeting Mrs. Jagger was going to.

The door opened, and Mark was on the other side. A smile appears on his freshly shaven face. “Thank you, Leandra. Aylin will be ready in a few minutes. Why don’t I come down and meet our escort?” Mark wanted to meet their escorts.

“Very good, sir.” Leandra turns and walks back downstairs towards the front door.

Outside:
Bert parks the SUV next to another identical SUV like the one he was driving. He notices it is like the one he drove to pick up Mrs. Jagger.

“Looks like they shop at the same dealership.” Bert gets out and puts his business jacket on. He typically leaves it off when he is driving.

Angel gets out and adjusts her handgun. It was in a back holster at the small of her back. She wore a nice roomie blouse that allowed her to move her arms. Because of how big her breasts were, it was hard to find blouses and shirts that didn’t restrict her movement.

She was wearing a custom-fitted pair of slacks and low heel shoes. She hated wearing heels that were two inches or more. She was forced to wear stilettos that were ten inches or higher. It made her take baby steps and show off her ass in the tiny, tight clothes she was forced to wear.

Leandra spotted a tall man wearing a custom-fitted business suit and sunglasses. He had to be at least if not taller than Mr. Bounty himself. He had the build of Mr. Theo, but she could tell he had some military training from how he carried himself.

The young woman standing near him was shorter, at least as tall as herself, with long, flowing electric blue hair. She was wearing a pair of sunglasses that were identical to the ones the man was wearing. Leandra noticed that the woman had a petite build but a busty chest. The other woman’s waist was so tiny. She could put her hand around it; she had never seen a woman with a petite build like the woman standing before her with a busty chest. Not only that, but the lipstick the woman was wearing matched her hair color.

Bert noticed that the housekeeper was looking at Angel. He knew most people couldn’t get over Angel’s appearance right away.

“Excuse me, but we're on a tight schedule.” Bert knew he had to do something before Angel started feeling uncomfortable.

“I’m sorry, please come in. Mr. and Mrs. Jagger will be down in a minute.” Leandra stands aside to let the man and woman into the manor house.

Angel follows behind Bert as they enter. She knew from experience that her appearance always drew attention to her. Which in some ways was helpful to what they were doing. It allowed Bert to survey the area or look at something else while she held the other person's attention.

Leandra shuts the door behind the two people and escorts them to the den. She wonders if the two people were members of MI 5. She knew Mouse had emo-colored hair and worked for them, but this other woman’s hair looked unnatural.

“Can I get you anything?”

“We’re fine, ma’am,” Bert answered for them.

He watches as the housekeeper walks off, leaving them alone in the den. He glances around the room and notices the place has a rustic look.
There are books against one wall. Several pictures were mounted on the wall. The images in the picture showed women of various ages and styles of dress. Some he recognized as taken at familiar places he has visited.

Somewhere in Europe, a few looked like they had been taken in America or Asia. He notices that Angel is alert and watching the two doors that lead into the den. He knew she never let her guard down after what had happened to her.

A few minutes passed, and a young man with dark hair dressed in a fancy three-piece suit walked in. Bert could tell the young man was a skilled fighter from several scars he spotted on his face. He also noticed how observant the young man was as well.

Mark spotted their escorts waiting in the den when he walked in. The man, he could tell, was alert and trained. His posture gave him away. As for his partner, he had seen that look in her eyes before. It was the same look Aylin used to have when he first met her.

Every once in a while, it would return, but only when Aylin got mad or wanted revenge. It meant that her Hatter personality was surfacing, and that meant trouble for whoever pissed her off.

“Sorry for taking so long. I’m Mark Jagger, by the way.” Mark extends his hand to the man.

“Bert Goodspeed, Mr. Jagger. This is my partner, Angel Mason.” Bert introduces Angel to Mark.

“And this is my lovely wife, Aylin Jagger.” Mark noticed Aylin walking into the den. He motions her over to him.

Aylin walks over to Mark and the two people he was talking to. She noticed that the gentleman had a specific posture about him. She wasn’t as good as Mark at reading body language.

However, when she looks into the eyes of the woman with the electric blue hair, she recognizes that look. It was a look she was very familiar with.

“It’s nice to meet both of you. I’m Aylin Jagger.” Aylin holds her hand out to be shaken.

She usually didn’t like strange people touching her, but she knew it was proper manners. Her mother ensured she knew not everyone was out to hurt her. It was a lesson she didn’t take too right away when Lottie tried to teach her.

Bert shakes Aylin’s hand first, followed by Angel. When Angel looked Aylin in the eyes, she could tell this woman was dangerous. It was like watching a lion that was ready to attack. She also noticed that Mrs. Jagger wasn’t very tall either. If nothing else, she was shorter than she was. She stood a good five foot six inches tall. Mrs. Aylin was at least six inches or more shorter than her.

A smile appears on Aylin’s face as she looks at Angel. She could tell this woman had been hurt and wanted to share that pain.

“Don’t let it control you. It can poison your soul.”

“What do you mean?” Mrs. Jagger’s words took Angel by surprise.

“I think you know exactly what I mean, Mrs. Mason.” The smile on Aylin’s face never wavers. She also noticed that the young woman signed back to her. It was a good thing, she learned how to sign when she adopted Bree.

Bert had listened to the conversation between Mrs. Jagger and his partner. He noticed the smile on Mrs. Jagger’s face. Something about it sent shivers down his back.

“Well, let’s get this party started.” Mark slaps his hands together to get everyone’s attention.

“Let me go and tell the girls goodbye first, sweetie.” Aylin kisses Mark’s cheek before she leaves the den.

All of them watch as Aylin walks out of the den. Mark knew Aylin always said goodbye to their children. He knew it was to reassure them that he and her would return.

“So, Mr. Goodspeed. How long is this drive?” Mark already knew the answer to the question because he looked it up beforehand.

“It’s a three-hour drive. We should arrive an hour or so before your meeting starts.”

“Good. It will give us some time to scout the area out.” Mark didn’t want to go in blind.

“You’re like you don’t trust who you are meeting.” Angel looks at Mark when she says that.

“I trust everyone. I don’t trust the devil inside of them.” Mark loved that saying from The Italian Job movie.

A puzzled look appears on Angel’s face.

Aylin walks back into the den and looks at their escorts. “let’s get the ball rolling.”

“This way, Mrs. Jagger.” As Bert leads them out of the manor.

up
107 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I hope everything goes smooth

Samantha Heart's picture

The meeting wit her estranged twin sister.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

I hope everything goes smooth

Samantha Heart's picture

The meeting wit her estranged twin sister.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Implied

"You’re like you don’t trust who you are meeting.” Angel looks at Mark when she says that."

Continuity Error? This implies that Angel can speak. But earlier it was said that Angel's vocal cords had been removed.

And I wonder why Angel hasn't had BRS? Having superlarge breasts on a small frame is bound to be causing back problems for her.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin