Carla and Angela Part 4

Printer-friendly version

Carla moves carefully from the bedroom to the bathroom. Angela used the cat-shaped phallus on her last night at least four times. She was moving very, very slowly and couldn’t believe how much Angela was enjoying the phallus. When she looks at herself in the mirror. She noticed that a silver choker with a cat’s head in the middle of it appeared on both their necks.

She wonders what has gotten into her wife lately. She steps into the shower and enjoys the hot water as it cascades down her abused body.
Angela dug her fingernails into her body last night. She gets out of the shower after about thirty minutes and dries off. Her wife had to go to work this morning, so it was only her and Autumn.

Carla gets dressed and heads downstairs towards the kitchen. As she walks into the kitchen area, she notices Autumn sitting at the counter already eating some breakfast.

“You’re up early.” Carla starts pulling everything out to make scrambled eggs.

“I got enough to sleep, last night.” Autumn had gone to bed early and woke up before Angela left for work.

“I spoke to my friend yesterday and they are going to put your surveillance of your father.” Carla knew Rita could do the job.

“Good luck tracking my father. The man has bodyguards around him.” Autumn knew how hard it was getting to her father.

“Oh, trust me. This person has done surveillance against one of the most dangerous persons around.” Carla has used Rita to track Mr. Bounty whenever he came to New York.

“Still, good luck. My father is a very hard person to follow.” Autumn finishes up her cereal.

Carla just smiles as she finishes making her scrambled eggs. She had added some bacon crumbled up to it along with some mushrooms, onions, red peppers, and green peppers. She adds some shredded cheese as well.

Once the eggs were done, she puts them on a plate and sit down to enjoy her breakfast. While she is eating, she figures she could go to the gym to work out or, as she looks at Autumn. She figures, she’ll need to get new credentials for her.

“Autumn, did your father get new ids for you?” Carla was curious if he did.

“No, all he did is have me dressed up and had make-up apply to my face to please that john.” Autumn looks at Carla when she says that.

“Alright, after I finish my breakfast. We’re going to go and get you everything you’ll need to be established.” Carla knew a person who could make new documents and ids for Autumn.

An hour later, Carla and Autumn were in her Hellcat. They were heading towards Brooklyn and listening to the music playing from the radio.

“You said that you like playing women parts. Is there a reason why you enjoy those types of roles?” Carla tries not to speed. Which at times was impossible.

“Doesn’t matter now. I’m a woman now.” Autumn was still upset about what her father did to her.

“Come on, why did you enjoy playing women roles?” Carla glances at Autumn.

“Well, I enjoy dressing up in women's clothes and wearing make-up. Secondly, women's roles are so much better to play. Male roles are so singular in what you can do.” Autumn enjoyed acting like a woman.

After a while, Carla pulls in front of a place called the Voodoo Lounge. She turns the car off and looks at Autumn “this place is a little strange, so don’t freak out.”

“What do they have real vampires here?” Autumn wonders why Carla was warning her.

“Only in the Evening.” Carla gets out of her Hellcat.

Autumn had a stunning look on her face. She was only joking about there being vampires inside. She follows Carla inside the place. She notices when she walks into the building that it was set up like a gothic castle. There was music playing from hidden speakers and a small stage that had the curtain blocking whatever was behind it.

The bartender looked like he was dressed in dark clothing and serving drinks. Carla walks up to the bar.

“Dan, I need to see Holly. Is she in her office?” Carla knew Dan and Holly were lovers.

“She’s downstairs in her lair. She’s busy feeding right now.” Dan knew Holly loved having sex before appearing for work.

“Thanks.” Carla turns around and looks at Autumn “stay close to me.”

“Okay.” Autumn wonders why Carla wanted her to stay near her.

Carla starts walking towards a hallway that was decorated like the inside of a castle. She stops in front of the black steel door and places her palm on a plate mounted next to it. The door slides open and inside it looks like an elevator.

Carla walks into it, followed by Autumn. She stands next to Carla “where is this going to take us?”

“Down to Holly’s throne room. Remember, stay close to me.” Carla presses a blood-red crystal and the door closes.

The elevator starts moving downwards. Autumn turns around and notices there were restraints mounted to the wall.

“Why are there restraints mounted to the wall behind us?” Autumn wonders if Carla knows.

“Because there is normally someone restrained in them.” Carla knew this place was different at night.

“You were joking when you said there are vampires here, weren’t you?” Autumn looks at Carla for an answer.

“Nope! I wasn’t joking.” Carla has known about this place and the different vampires that lived here.

The elevator stops after a while and the door opens, revealing a long dark hallway. Carla leads the way down the hallway. As they walk down the dark hallway, the fake torches mounted on the wall light up.

After about twenty feet or so. They come to an old wooden door with old fashion gothic iron hinges.

“Remember, stay next to me and keep your mouth shut.” Carla opens the door and walks inside the huge room.

Autumn stops when she enters and couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Men and a few women were hanging from the ceiling with hooks and clamps supporting them. There were women making out and men making out as well.

She rushes to catch up with Carla as she heads towards a black hair woman that had white streaks in her hair. She had purple lips and was fucking a huge bald guy. She noticed the guy was fucking a small dwarf woman secured to a log sawhorse.

Carla stops and watches Holly as she pumped in and out of the ass of the bald guy. She could feel Holly draining the sexual energy from him, as he fucked the smaller woman. She knew Holly was a psychic vampire that fed on the sexual energies people gave off. She wasn’t a succubus, but an energy vampire.

Carla and Autumn stand there and watch Holly enjoy herself for a few more minutes. She stops when the guy she was fucking has his orgasm and the little woman he was fucking has hers. Carla could feel the energy flowing into Holly. She watches as Holly pulls a thick strap-on cock out of the guy’s ass.

Holly felt full of the sexual energy she just absorbed. She pulls the thick strap-on cock out of Joe’s ass. She turns and spots Carla and a young red-haired teenage girl standing next to her.

“Carla, what do I owe this visit? Did you come to enjoy yourself?” A sly smile appears on Holly’s face.

Carla looks directly into Holly's smoky eyes “I need some papers made for this young lady.”

“And what is in it for me, Carla?”

“You owe me, Holly. Your life is still mine to demand.” Carla smiles at Holly.

“I figure I would have paid you back by now for that.” Holly knew what Carla was talking about.

“I don’t think so, Holly. I need a full make-up going back twelve years.”

“Anything else?” Holly looks at Carla and knew trying to influence her was useless.

Carla was immune to her vampiric abilities. Holly found that out several years ago when she tried to influence her. She looks at the red hair teenager standing near Carla and wonders who she was.

Autumn noticed the woman named Holly was looking towards her. She steps closer to Carla like she said to do. She also spotted the bald guy stumbling over towards another woman that was bent over and secured to the table and start fucking her.

As for the little woman that he had been having sex with. Autumn noticed as she walked over to the woman named Holly, that she was wearing a silver collar that had PET in the middle of it around her neck. She kneels in front of Holly and starts sucking on the penis part of the strap-on.

Autumn noticed the woman wasn’t very tall and had nice tits on her. She wonders why the woman was allowing herself to be treated like a pet. She also wonders what this Holly woman was as well.

“No, just a complete set of papers and passport.” Carla figures Autumn could establish a bank account for herself.

“How soon do you need these papers?”

“You have a week. Also, drop them at my dropbox when they are finished, please.” Carla figures that would be better than having them
dropped at her place.

“Anything else, Carla?” Holly watches Carla and the other woman with her.

“Yes, the name that should appear on them is Autumn Byrne.” Carla figures Autumn was going to keep the name.

Holly memorizes the name. She looks at the teenager standing next to Carla and figure she was the one that needed the documents. She memorizes everything about the girl.

“Thanks, Holly.” Carla turns to walk away.

“You’re welcome, Carla.” Holly watches as the two women walk away. She reaches down to stop her pet from continuing.

Carla and Autumn leave the way they came in. Autumn’s head was still reeling from everything she had just seen.

“How do you know that woman?” Autumn was curious.

“I’ll tell you on the way to get you some clothes.” Carla gets into her Hellcat when they approach it.

up
106 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not smart

If you are going to get a new set of IDs it isn't exactly smart to put your old name on them. Do you think dear daddy isn't going to remember the name he gave her? Might as well take out a billboard saying "Here I Am, Daddy!"


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Name

What better way to lure the father and his minions somewhere Carla wants them?

Jorey
.

Wow well.

Samantha Heart's picture

Who better than a vampire to make documents. Who's going to question her?

Love Samantha Renée Heart.