Hatter’s South American Safari Chap. 5

Printer-friendly version

Shade, Coyote, and Aylin were scouting out the compound that Coyote took them too. There were at least eight guards with AK-47’s on patrol and stationed around the compound. The three of them move in closer and manages to get close to the two-story house.

Shade looks at Coyote “where is the girl being held at?”

“Second floor, back bedroom.” Coyote managed to locate the girl.

They saw a black cargo van parked in the driveway. The back doors were opened on it.

“They are getting ready to move her.” Coyote was looking through his binoculars.

“Then, let’s go down and introduce ourselves to them.” Shade was using the special features of his helmet.

“We need to take the van out after we drop the guards.” Coyote wanted to make sure no one escaped.

“That’s no problem.” Aylin was ready to have some fun.

“Make sure you guys don’t get caught. I’m sending Rhino’s drones to watch over you.” Terry flips a few switches and launches five drones from Rhino.

Coyote heads towards one side of the house. He sneaks up on the guards patrolling his side of the compound, with ease. He moves quietly towards the house unseen.

Aylin sneaks up on the guards on her side of the compound and takes them out with her new rifle. She had loaded her rifle with the fast-acting paralyzing drug. A smile appears on her face as she watches the person shot drop.

“Oh, me like.” Aylin loved her new rifle.

She moves towards the van and places an explosive disk underneath the body. Once that is done, she heads inside the house. She
encounters a big guard that had been walking her way.

“Nightie, night.” Aylin shoots him with her rifle.

She moves quickly and quietly further into the house. She encounters a few more cartel members but drops them with one shot from her needler.

“Explosive charge is set. We have thirty minutes to get the hell out of here.” Shade had found the gas lines leading into the house and
connected the hydrogen explosive device Hera supplied them with.

“Roger,” Aylin responded to Shade.

Coyote was puzzled because he had never heard of a hydrogen explosive device before. He didn’t know what it was, as he moved deeper into the house and up to the second floor. Just as he got to the second floor, a cartel soldier spotted him. The person went to shoot at him.

Coyote just smiles and fires at the solider. He had a silencer on his gun, as he fires at the solider. The man he just fired drops to the floor. He walks over to the door and checks it. The door was locked.

Coyote bends down and checks the person he just shot. He searches his pockets and finds the keys to the room. He stands back up and tries one of the six keys in the lock. By the time he gets to the fourth key, it unlocks the door. He peeks inside the room and spots an upheaval dark hair teenage girl.

The poor girl looks like she had been drugged. She was sitting in the corner of the room. Her make-up had streaked from all the crying she must have done.

Coyote walks over to the girl carefully and kneels in front of her. He lifts her chin and looks into her eyes. He notices that she was drugged.

“Guys, we have a problem. The girl has been drugged.” Coyote picks the girl up off the floor.

“Do you need assistant getting her out of the house?” Shade had taken out an additional five cartel members.

He had used his MMA training and the new batons he got from Hera to knock out the men. He was currently packing up a bunch of money they had been counting. He’ll give the money to the shelter he, Hatter and the rest of his parkour group helped at.

“No, I’ll be able to carry her out. I was just letting you guys know, she’s going to need medical attention.”

“I got you covered there, Coyote. Just bring her back to Rhino so I can take care of her.” Terry has been listening to the conversation going on
between Hatter, Shade, and Coyote. He could see everything each of them was doing.

Hatter finds the person responsible for kidnapping the girl. He was in his office counting money.

“Who the fuck, are you?” Vicente Villa looks up when his office door opened.

He has never seen the short red hair, white face girl before. He goes to grab his gun and a knife lands right where his hand was going.

“Don’t be stupid. Our conversation isn’t over yet. As for who I am, I am Mad Hatter Aylin and I am here to punish you.” A smile appears on Hatter’s painted face.

“Do you know, who the fuck I am and what I can do to you?” Vicente looks at the young woman standing before him.

“Do you know who I am and what I am capable of doing to you? I don’t care who you are, but you should concern yourself about what I have in store for you.” Hatter was told to send a message and that was what she was going to do.

“Now, we can do this two ways. You can walk on your own two feet or you can be carried out of here.” Hatter had another throwing knife in her hand.

“You’ll never get away with this.” Vicente was furies.

Hatter just smirks “oh, by the way. Bag up all that money and any other money you have hidden in here.”

“Guys, we have fifteen minutes to get out of here.” Shade’s voice came over their transceivers.

Vicente gathers all the money up in his office, including the money he had hidden. He kept his eyes on the young woman, hoping she would let her guard down. He finally has all the money in his office packed up.

“Now move it.” Hatter had put her knife away and lowered her rifle towards Vicente.

Coyote, Shade, Aylin, Vicente, and the girl all meet in front of the house. Coyote was carrying the drugged girl in his arms. Hatter had
her rifle lowered and pointed towards the back of Vicente, who was carrying two gym bags of money. Shade had a couple of bags in his hands as well.

Rhino comes rolling up in front of them as the drones that Terry sent out, land through the roof access hatch. The rear hatch of Rhino opens,
and Terry comes walking out. He heads over towards Coyote to help him with the girl.

“Put the money bags down and move away from them.”

Vicente does as Hatter says. He watches as a man exist from some sort of hi-tech tank and help the young woman, he ordered kidnapped.
The other man that was carrying the young woman looked like some sort of humanoid coyote. He couldn’t tell if the head of the person was a mask or an actual coyote head.

There was another man, who was carrying a money bag as well. He was in some sort of leather looking suit, with a sword strapped to his
back. His head was covered by a black helmet.

He watches as the money bags and the young girl was carried into the hi-tech tank. The humanoid coyote person and the other person in the leather suit come back out and the rear hatch closes. They walk over to where he was standing along with the red hair girl.

“Now to deal with you.” Shade’s voice comes out over the speaker built into the suit.

“What are you going to do to me?” Vicente looks at all three of them.

“We’re going to leave a message for others that think they can do what you did.”

“Hatter, we have five minutes, before this place blows.” Shade had transmitted that message through their transceivers.

Hatter looks at Vicente “strip!”

Vicente looks at the other two guys “she can’t be serious.”

“I would do what she says, or you’ll regret it.” Shade knew Hatter would take matters in her own hands.

Vicente starts to strip out of his clothes. While he does that, Hatter asks Shade to bring the van over on their link. Shade walks over to the van and removes the explosive disk Hatter placed.

He drives the van away from the house before it explodes. He stops where they are and helps Hatter secure Vicente to the front of it.

“Now, to educate you and anyone else that thinks they can get away with kidnapping people.” Hatter proceeds to have her fun with Vicente.

up
149 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Awwwww

Samantha Heart's picture

I want to see what hatter does to this guy *pouts* maybe next episode. Hatter LOVES her "fun"

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Another one

Monique S's picture

for roasted nuts, I suppose?

Monique S

Personal experience helps

Jamie Lee's picture

Amazing no matter how good the bad guys think they are protecting their base, they always forget there are those who are better at killing.

Hatter's fun with Vicente comes after years of first hand experience, thanks to someone who called himself her father. And like Vicente, those responsible for her experience learned a hard, and quick, lesson. A lesson that ensured they would never hurt someone again.

Others have feelings too.