The Hunter, Becomes The Hunted Part 12

Printer-friendly version

Tammy spotted two figures trying to sneak up on Kat and Paul. She adjusts her scope and pulls the trigger. She drops one guy, and before he hits the ground, the other one falls as we.

Kat didn’t even hear the two guys sneaking up on her and Paul. She heard them drop as she looked behind her. She was glad, Tammy was an excellent sharpshooter.

“Thanks, Tammy.” Kat moves with Paul through the forest.

“Anytime, Kat.” Tammy had found a nice tree she could shoot from.

They had found where the assassins had come from and caught a few off guarded. Kat and two other members from Golden Eagle squad shadow them back to their shrine. Once they knew the location, they started ambushing the assassin.

Some of the assassins they took as prisoners, which Kat tortured them herself. The Striker had to take a long route to get to the shrine, but once they arrived. They opened fire with the Gatling guns on the striker taking down several assassins and destroying several statues and religious symbols.

Back at Camp:
Becky was watching everything over her link and was recording what was going on. Sophia was tending to the wounded when something catches her attention. She points to Jessica with her finger to her lips.

Jessica nods her head and watches as Sophia disappears into the shadows. She has never seen Sophia do that before. She closes her eyes and concentrates pass the pain she was feeling on the area around them.

She picked up at least six people surrounding them. She managed to locate Sophia as she was about to attack the assassins. She couldn’t believe how calculated Sophia was as she decided how she was going to kill the assassins.

Sophia spotted her targets as she moved silently among the shadows towards them. She noticed they were all armed with knives and swords.
She pulls two of her throwing knives and throws one at one assassin and takes him down. Before the second guy could respond, she throws her knife into his throat.

She runs towards him and takes his knife and cuts his head off. She pulls her throwing knife out of his body and hit the third one. She moves just in time as one of the other assassins tries to get into arms reach to strike.

Sophia twists around and uses the knife she took from one assassin and sends it into the chest of the other assassin. She takes one of the throwing knives she recovered and throws it right into the eye of a nearby assassin.

Sophia turns around to face the last assassin. She noticed an evil smile on his weathered scarred face as he faces her. She returns the smile and waited for his move.

Jessica was still in Sophia’s head when she took the assassins on. She didn’t feel anything when Sophia attacked. She did feel a little enjoyment coming from Sophia.

“Don’t kill him, Sophia. I can pluck the info from his mind.” Jessica hopes, Sophia heard her.

“Oh, I’m not going to kill him. I’m just going to hurt him some.” Sophia blocks an attack from the guy. She kicks his knee out and takes his knife away from him.

The assassin tries to strike Sophia but is blocked by her hand. He tries another strike, but she blocks the attack.

“Sweet dreams.” Sophia knocks him out with a blow to the side of his head. She didn’t kill him but knocked him out.

Kat and Her Team:
Kat, Paul, Marshal Running Bear, and the rest of Golden Eagle squad were moving forward against the assassins and the village that Bullock and they found. They ran into the blackout field that has been protecting the village.

Becky was using the communication gear on the striker and her wrist comp to locate the source of the jamming. It was a challenge for her, but she finally managed to locate several sources. She relays that information to Kat and Paul.

“Kat, Paul we have several locations for the source of the jamming.”

“Alright, Becky. Send us the coordinates and I’ll send some of your team members to take them out.” Kay blocks an attack from some guys dressed in black robes.

She blocks another attack when they try to strike her with their knife. Kat extends her claws and cut across the man’s abdomen. She follows through with her other claws and cuts deep into the man’s body.

Tammy and Zak spotted one of the jammers. She aims with her sniping rifle and pulls the trigger.

“One down.” Tammy relays back to Becky.

“Make that two down.” Stanley and Greg took down a second one.

“Make that three down.” Jerry and Dave took down the third one.

“Alright, I need for you guys to see if you can locate the others. I’ll guide you as best as I can.” Becky tries to locate the others.

“Alright, Becky.” Stanley and Greg are attacked by four guys in black jumpsuits.

Greg punches one guy and takes his sword out of his hand. He blocks an attack from the second guy. He takes the sword he has and puts it through the second attacker’s chest.

Stanley takes his polearms and uses them to block attacks from the assassins attacking him. Both attackers come at him at the same time.
They attack him at the same time.

He blocks their attack and strikes back. So, far the assignment had been slow and boring. Now, it was getting exciting. He blocks some more attacks. He strikes back and hits the guys attacking him.

The men fighting Stanley and Greg try their damndest to kill them. They attack with their swords and knives. The guys attacking Greg have their knives sweep aside by Greg in full armor.

Greg knocks both men out. He didn’t kill them. He looks over towards Stanley to see how he was doing.

Stanley combines his polearms and uses it as a Bo-staff. He trips up, one of his attackers and hits the second one so hard in the chest. That the poor fellow falls backward on the ground.

Stanley puts the tip of his Bo-staff under the chin of the first guy “I wouldn’t move if I was you.”

up
164 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A VERY good warning

Samantha Heart's picture

Stanly gave to the assassin about not moving & I feel the assassin better listen. As for the others well they picked on of the WRONG families to mess with (Next to Jack & Cheshire)

Love Samantha Renée Heart.