The Hunter, Becomes The Hunted Part 14

Printer-friendly version

Kat, Paul, and Tammy manage to make it where Britney’s parents were sitting and watching the fighting going on outside the building. They had several large screen monitors showing them everything going on around the village and where the rest of Kat’s team was located.

Vishal and Kartika watch as Kat, Paul and Tammy come walking towards them. Vishal looks over towards his wife “it seems our time has come. Are you ready my dear?”

“If it means that bitch and her family get what is coming towards them, then yes. She deserves to die for what she has done.” Kartika grabs her husband’s hand.

An evil smile appears on Vishal’s face as he picks up a remote. He presses a button on it and all the doors leading towards the chamber they are in, shut and lock. One button flashes red, as he puts the remote down.

Kat, Paul, and Tammy enter the room where Vishal and Kartika were sitting and waiting for them. Kat and Paul couldn’t believe how much Brittney’s birth parents had changed. They no longer looked like they did, when they last saw them.

Kat looks at them “it’s time you pay for what you have done.”

“I don’t think so, Mrs. Romano.” Vishal reaches next to him and presses the flashing red button.

A loud explosion goes off and the room Kat, Paul, and Tammy are in explode. The overhead ceiling starts collapsing and burying them. There was no way they could escape, because the door they had come through, had locked behind them.

Back In The Village:
Jessica had managed to close his eyes and quiet her mind enough to catch a catnap. All sudden her eyes open “NO!”

Sophia and Becky were standing nearby and turn to look at her when they hear Jessica scream. Sophia walks over to Jessica “what has happened, Jessica?”

Jessica looks into Sophia’s eyes “you need to get the team to the building Kat, Paul and Tammy entered.”

Becky locks onto her team’s frequency “guys, something just happened to the Romano’s and Tammy. You need to get to them quickly.”

Out in The Feild:
“Guys, you need to get to Kat, Paul, and Tammy’s location right away.” Stanley and the rest of the guys in the group hear Becky’s voice coming over their channel.

As they hear Becky’s voice over the radio. They feel the ground shake and hear a loud explosion. Debris starts raining down onto them.

“What the hell just happened?” Greg felt the debris as it hits his armor.

“I don’t know, but you guys need to hurry.” Dave heard weak help coming from Tammy.

Marshal Running Bear felt the vibrations as well. He puts his arm up to block the debris falling from the sky.

“Becky, what is Kat’s, Paul, and Tammy’s location right now?” Marshal Running Bear knew Becky was keeping track of everyone.

“Eighteen meters ahead of you, Marshal.” Becky was getting a weak signal from the armor Kat, Paul, and Tammy wore.

Marshal Running Bear heads towards the direction he was given. Stanley, Greg, Zak, and Jerry join Marshal Running Bear.

“What the heck happened here?” Zak looks at what was left of the temple Kat, Paul, and Tammy had gone into.

“I don’t know, but this is where Becky said they are.” Marshal Running Bear noticed the men that must have been guarding the place.

“Becky, are Kat, Tammy, and Paul still here?” Stanley hopes they weren’t buried under the debris.

“They should be right in front of you.” Becky had all her teammate's location signals.

Dave pulls up with the striker and stops behind the rest of the guys. He saw the rubble and his teammates just looking at it. He gets out and walks up to them.

“Guys, we better start removing the rumble, because these suits only have a short air supply.” Dave hopes Tammy and their employer weren’t buried too deeply.

The guys walk over towards the rumble and start removing it. Some of it was heavy and needed three of them to move it.

“Guys, I think I found some of the remains of the people we came to find.” Zak held up a female’s hand.

“Save it.” Marshal Running Bear looks over towards Zak.

“I’ll get you something to put it in.” Dave walks over towards the Striker to grab something to put the remains in.

“Guys, I think I found Tammy.” Stanley removes several big blocks of stone off Tammy’s body.

“I think I found Kat and Paul.” Marshal Running Bear and Greg remove several huge pieces of beams and rumble.

Paul’s body was on top of Kat, protecting her. The back of his armor was cracked, but still intact. They remove him carefully from Kat.

Kat had a gash on her forehead and blood was covering her face. Her face was covered with dust.

“Dave, get the smelling salts from the medical kit.” Running Bear looks over towards Dave.

“On it.” Dave runs towards the striker.

He pulls the medical kit down and searches through it until he finds the smelling salts. He runs back to where Kat was and hands the smelling salts to Marshal Running Bear “here.”

Marshal Running Bear cracks them and put them under Kat’s nose. He hopes she’ll wake-up because the last thing they needed was to explain to Brittney and Terry that their mother died.

“Come on, Kat. You’re stronger than this.”

Kat slowly opens her eyes and looks up into Marshal Running Bear’s face. Her head was hurting her.

“Where’s Paul?” Kat tries to move, but Marshal running Bear wasn’t letting her up.

“Stay still, Kat. He’s being looked after by Zak and Dave.” Marshal Running Bear looks over towards Paul.

“Is there anything broken, Kat?” Jerry was concerned about Kat.

“No, but I do have one hell of a headache.” Kat closes her head and tries to stop her head from hurting her.

Stanley looks at Tammy as he removes her helmet. She had a bruise on her right cheek. They found her sniping rifle and the barrel was crushed.

“Come on Tam, say something.”

“Something.” Tammy’s whole body was hurting her. The blocks of stone that fell on her, she felt through her body armor.

A smile appears on Stanley’s face “how do you feel?”

“Like I had a building dropped on top of me.” Tammy tries to move but stops. “I think I’m just going to lay here for a while.”

up
146 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

talk about fanatics blow

talk about fanatics blow yourself up trying to get revenge on someone else

“How do you feel?”

WillowD's picture

“Like I had a building dropped on top of me.”

What an awesome giggle to end my day with. Thanks for the story.

At least the Hero's are ok

Samantha Heart's picture

Like the Mountains Kat & Paul ALWAYS get their perp.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Well, that worked

Jamie Lee's picture

Hate does make people do stupid things, such as kill yourself to kill those you hate. But it's wise to make extra sure nothing survives as self is killed.

Oops, it didn't work, they are still alive. Hurting but alive.

Others have feelings too.