The Contractor's Daughter Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Lexi holds her aunt’s hand as she laid on her stomach as the technician uses the laser on her back. She flinches each time the laser hits her skin. The technician was removing the tattoo that her stepbrother's friend put on her back.

Someone had drugged her drink at the backyard party her parents had thrown and knocked her out. When she started to wake up. She found herself strapped down to a wooden table with her legs spread and a gag in her mouth to keep it open.

She was feeling sick to her stomach and gagged as the guy standing in front of her shoved his penis deep into her mouth. While that was going on, she felt her body shake as someone took her from behind. She recalled feeling pain from her chest, as the weights attached to her nipples swung back and forth.

She remembered feeling helpless as a person including her stepbrothers and their friends used her body. She remembers the pain as her stepbrother’s friend placed a huge tattoo on her back and her chest. He was marking her, each time a person used her body. Someone had glued a fake vagina on her, so the men would have another hole to use.

“There, all done for this session.” The technician looks at Lexi’s body.

“How many more sessions does she have?” Rose looks at what has been removed so far.

The crude tattoo that had been done to Lexi’s back used to say, “Open For Business!” with an arrow pointing down towards her anal opening.

The crude tattoos that had been done to Lexi’s chest said, “Sperm Bank and the tattoo going across Lexi’s stomach, said “Cum Dumpster.” There were at least three rows of five lines under the cum dumpster tattoo.

“For the tattoos on Lexi’s stomach and chest, she has two more sessions, before they are all gone. For the huge one on her back, you’re looking at six more sessions.”

“I’ll be glad when all of them are gone.” Lexi didn’t want anything to remind her of the four days she had been kept secured to the table and used.

Her stepbrother’s friends shot her up with cocaine and forced her to eat when she resisted. The food they feed her was oatmeal with semen they had mixed into it. They filmed everything that had been done to her and sold the footage to a porn site.

She later learned that when her parents asked where she had disappeared too. Her stepbrothers told her parents that they didn’t know where she had disappeared to. They said that the last time they saw her, she was giving a blow job to one of the men that had come to the backyard party.

It wasn’t until one of the guys got careless, that she managed to escape. When she escaped, she learned that she had been held in the old storage shed next door to her parents’ place. She managed to make it to her parent’s place and called her uncle. After that, she had passed out.

Lexi gets dressed after the technician leaves. She looks at her Aunt rose “I’ll be happy when all of these sick tattoos are gone. I hate covering up when it's hot outside.”

Lexi has been wanting to go to the water park during the hot days but didn’t want people seeing the tattoo she had been given. None of the swimsuits she owned covered her back completely. That’s why she always wore t-shirts under her coveralls.

“I know sweetie. You only have a few more sessions and you can start wearing some of the nice swimsuits you own.” Rose had a soft spot for her niece.

She knew Lexi hadn’t been born a girl, but her body was slowly developing into a young girl’s body. The doctor they took her to said that she had been born with a penis, but she had ovaries instead of testes. When the doctor did an ultrasound on Lexi, she had a uterus, ovaries, and a vagina inside her body, but nothing connecting it to her outside.

The fake vagina had been super glued to her groin area. That had to be carefully removed from her body, mainly because of her small penis.

“Are you ready to go and get some lunch?” Rose looks at Lexi once she was fully dressed.

“Yes ma’am.” Lexi was still getting used to wearing a bra.

Her parents didn’t let her wear one until her coach at school complained. The boys in her gym class started touching her in the locker room. She was forced to use the boy’s locker room, even though she was developing female features.

Lexi follows her aunt out of the laser treatment place and towards her car. Her aunt owned a brand-new Land Rover. She traded in her old SUV for the Land Rover.

Lexi was careful not to sit too far back against the seat. Even though the technician put aloe vera on her back. The pain she was feeling, felt like the last time she spent too much time out in the sun. The technician told her that the pain from the laser was going to feel like a bad sunburn.

“Where are we going for lunch, Aunt Rose?” Lexi looks over at her aunt as she drove.

“I was thinking about spotting at Angie’s Café. We haven’t been there in a while.” Rose knew Angie’s had a lot of good food on their menu.

“That sounds fine. I like their fried chicken and puffs.” Lexi licks her lips because she liked putting honey on their puffs. The puffs were little air like biscuits that had been deep-fried.

When they arrive at Angie’s diner. Rose parks her SUV next to a black Mercedes Benz. Rose grabs her purse and gets out of the car. She watches as Lexi gets out. Before they go home today, she’ll stop somewhere so she can buy Lexi a purse. It was unusual for a sixteen-year-old girl not to have a purse.

Lexi walks with her aunt towards the diner. When they enter the place, she is immediately hit in the face by the aroma coming from the kitchen. The smell of fresh chicken and hamburgers being cooked drifted in the air. She could also smell fresh barbecue as well.

Rose heads over to an empty booth seat by the window and sits down. Lexi sits down across from her aunt. A few minutes later, a waitress shows up to take their order.

Once they place their order. The waitress walks away to place it. Lexi watches as she leaves.

“Aunt Rose, before we go home. Can we stop and get me a couple of new bras, please? The ones I have are a little tight on me.” Lexi noticed
her bras were getting to be a little tight on her.

“I think we can do that. While we’re at it, I think it's time for you to have a purse as well. It’s unusual for a girl not to be carrying one.”

“Okay.” Lexi watches as people come and go out of the restaurant and parking lot.

Rose noticed Lexi watching people as they come and go from the restaurant. She knows Lexi wishes she had a normal childhood. Even she and her husband wish that Lexi never had to experience what she did.

After a while, their food shows up. During their lunch, they make small talk. When they are done Lexi and her aunt go bra shopping.

up
240 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Construction work

I know what you mean. I did per-wiring for security systems and cox cable. Plus, installing insulation as well. The insulation work was the worse especially during the summer months.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Poor girl

Samantha Heart's picture

Raped & drugged by her step brother & his friends & her parents didn't seam to care I guess thats why she lives with her aunt & uncle now.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Her step brothers and their

Her step brothers and their rapist friends deserve something really nasty to happen to the whole lot of them.

Abuse needs addressed

Jamie Lee's picture

Lexi really seems to enjoy working at the construction site. The subs are fortunate to have someone like Lexi around, a person who's willing to work and not complain. No matter the job.

Why wasn't stepbrother and his friends arrested for kidnapping, rape, and false imprisonment? Why didn't someone take Lexi to the hospital to be examined and tested? And why didn't someone kick the sh*t out of stepbrother, or have him fixed?

Others have feelings too.

it would be nice

if the buttholes it did this to her suffered some kind of consequences, hopefully involving prison.