Camelot Network Solutions Chapter 18

Printer-friendly version

Greyhound Bus Terminal:
Jenny watches as the landscape goes by as the Greyhound she was taking travels down the highway. She didn’t mind paying for the bus ticket to the town Camelot was located in. Tinker told her they would reimburse her for the cost. All she had to do was bring the receipt with her.

It's been years since she has seen Tinker. She wonders if she still looked the same as she did when Tinker and her uncle saved her life.
She opens a bag of gummy bears and pops a few in her mouth. The business suit she had on, was the best one she could find that fit her body. She hopes that if Tinker hires her, she could make some decent money and start seeing Doctor Luce again. The person she was seeing right now was okay, but she couldn’t write a letter for her.

The bus ride to where Camelot was located didn’t take long. She caught the earliest bus she could. She closes her bag of gummies and puts it into the purse she brought. Normally, she carried a backpack, but today she brought one of her nice purses. She heads out of the terminal and spots a man holding a sign that said Camelot on it.

She walks over to him “do you work for Tinker?”

“Are you Jenny Suco?”

“Yes, but you didn’t answer my question.”

“I’m sorry Mrs. Suco, I’m Sergeant Torsney with Camelot Security. Mrs. Tinker sent me to pick you up and bring you to the Castle.” Torsney didn’t mind picking Mrs. Suco up.

“I didn’t know Camelot had a security force.” She follows Sergeant Torsney to a black Jeep Rubicon.

“They didn’t until a few months ago. They use to outsource their security to a company. However, the owners have decided it's more effective to have their own security company.” Sergeant Torsney agreed with the owners on that matter.

Camelot had a lot of expensive equipment and dealt invaluable information. Having a private security company guarding their equipment and making sure their place was secured was a bad decision in his opinion. Now that Camelot had their security force, they could hire the best people and knew that everyone and their equipment would be safe.

As they get closer and closer to Camelot, Jenny was getting more nervous. She never thought she would ever get a meeting with Tinker or see her again. They stop at the guard gate which had two towers on either side and a gate in the middle. It looked more like what they would use at a penitentiary. It had a more modern look that fit with the exterior of the castle itself.

“Wow! I bet you can see a long distance from the top of those towers.” Jenny wonders how far they could see from those towers.

“It allows us to most of Camelot’s property. There are two more towers in the back perimeter.” Sergeant Torsney liked how the castle was set up.

He drives up to the front entrance of the castle and stops. He turns and looks at Jenny “Mrs. Tinker’s assistant will meet you inside. She would have met you, but an emergency came up and she had to take care of it.”

“Thank you, Sergeant.” Jenny smiles at him.

“Any time. I hope things work out for you. I think you’ll make a good addition to the company.”

“Thanks, Sergeant.” Jenny heads towards the entrance of the castle.

As she walks into the castle, she is asked to put her purse into an opening by a young lady. She puts her purse into the opening. She stands there in the small foyer for a few seconds and the glass door in front of her opens up.

When she walks through, she spots the woman she saw on the screen in the foyer standing there with her purse.

“Sorry for all the security measures, Mrs. Suco” Security Officer Colons looks at Jenny.

“It’s alright, I can understand the reason for all the security. So, who am I suppose to meet to take me to Mrs. Tinker?”

“That would be me. Hi! I’m, Amanda Joyce. I was sent to escort you to Tinker’s office.” Amanda holds her hand out to Jenny.

Jenny was surprised by a woman that was just a little taller than her. She had cotton candy pink short hair and a bubbly expression on her youthful-looking face. Jenny shakes Amanda’s hand “it’s nice to meet you, Amanda.”

“And you as well.” Amanda shakes Jenny’s hand.

Afterward, Amanda releases Jenny’s hand. A smile was on her face “well, if you’ll follow me. I’ll take you to Tinker’s office.”

“Lead the way.” Jenny liked Amanda.

up
144 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good security is always a problem

Samantha Heart's picture

Now Camelot has their own security force insted of an outside agency. Most likely this security force is part of Chaos security solutions. Onwed by Jack Bounty Opperated by Jenna Bounty

Love Samantha Renée Heart.