Camelot Network Solutions Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

Medical Lab:
Morgana rubs her eyes as she watches the small samples of nanites she had reprogrammed build more nanites. So, far she had enough for a fifth shot, but she wanted to have some spares just in case. Bart’s wife was staying at the Castle in one of their spare quarters.

She rolls over to look at the scan that was taken yesterday after the shot. There was still a lot of scar tissue that needed to be removed. She still doesn’t feel any pain from the first treatment.

She heads down to the cafeteria to grab a fresh cup of coffee. It normally stayed open late for the third shift workers they had. As she rolls in, she notices the custodial staff was cleaning the place.

At first, she was against having a custodial staff, because of the nature of their work. However, Arthur made a good argument on having their own to clean the place. Every employee they hired went under a very strict background check. Their background checks were stricter than the governments.

As Morgana was fixing her coffee, she noticed that there was a new person among the custodial staff. She hadn’t seen the fellow before. She wonders who he was. She liked how he looked.

Thomas was glad he managed to find a new job to support his transition from female to male. The insurance company that Camelot had would help pay for his medical bills and cosmetic surgery he still needed and wanted. He had done his research about the place and learned that two of the owners had been male-to-female.

As he is moping the floor, he spots one of the owners of the company come rolling in, in her wheelchair. If his memory served him right, that would be the one named Morgana. She didn’t like using her last name unless she had too.

He heard from other employees that she was extremely smart and worked hard along with her partners to build Camelot into what it is. He also heard that she does work for a lot of black op’s groups and bounty hunters. He watches her as she fixes her coffee. She was cute and wouldn’t mind taking her out on a date.

Thomas finishes up mopping the cafeteria and moves on to cleaning the hallways. It was going to take the custodial staff most of the night to clean the castle. At least the main hall was easy to clean and polish.

Tinker’s Apartment:
Tinker was in her bedroom, testing out her new dildo. It’s been a while since she has been with anyone. She manages to have an orgasm as her eyes flutter. Afterward, she lays there exhausted and feeling better. She turns her new dildo off and uses a clean wipe to clean it. She puts it away in her nightstand.

She would love to meet a man or woman that she could love. Most men she has met in Kentucky were scared off by how much she knew. It was hard finding someone to date. She slowly falls asleep and wonders what tomorrow will bring.

Gloria’s Apartment:
Gloria finishes up the game she was playing and check her email. She wanted to make sure, the ticket information and hotel reservations she made for Aisha Walker had been confirmed. Once she confirms the information, she forwards that information to Aisha.

She checks the servers and the quantum computer to make sure everything was operating smoothly. She also checked their network connections, and everything was fine.

She gets up and head towards her bathroom and take a nice relaxing bath. She hopes everything works out for Morgana. She knows how much her best friend wants to walk again. She tosses some oil balls into the water and watches as they open.

Once the tub is where she likes it. She climbs in, winces slightly to how hot the water felt against her skin. Once her whole body was submerged, beneath the water. She leans back and enjoys the scent coming off the water and enjoy the heat.

She closes her eyes and just tries to relax, which is a hard thing for her to do. Her mind is always working on problems and ideas. The water slowly turns cool and she gets out.

Gloria walks into her bedroom after drying off and slipping a nightgown on. It was one of her favorite ones that her mother helped pick out. She heads towards her bed and lay down. She picks her tablet up off her nightstand and goes over what she needs to do tomorrow.

It wasn’t a long list, but there were a few important things to do. She puts her tablet back on her nightstand and closes her eyes. She lets sleep claim her.

Guest Quarters:
Caroline couldn’t believe the quarters she was given to stay in at the castle. It was decorated tastefully and was comfortable. She figures Morgana and her partners spent a lot of money to have the rooms here at the castle decorated. It had a rustic feel to it with a painting showing landscapes and animal artwork.

She spoke with Bart and he said they were about to wrap up their mission in England. She will be happy when he and their new daughters arrive home. She hopes the girls like their bedrooms. She takes a shower and gets ready for bed.

Morgana was heading back to her quarters, when she spots the young man she saw earlier, sitting and playing on his tablet. She was curious and rolls over to him.

“Break time already?” Morgana watches the young man.

Thomas looks up at Morgana “yes ma’am.”

Since Thomas didn’t smoke, he normally took a fifteen-minute break to check his email and any text messages he received while he was working. He never stopped what he was doing to answer text messages while he was working.

Morgana loved the color of his eyes. They were a deep blue color like the ocean. She was enchanted from just looking into them.

“Is everything okay, Morgana?” Thomas noticed how Morgana was staring into his eyes.

Thomas knew his eyes were the one trait he inherited from his birth father. He inherited most of his other features from his mother’s side of the family. His older and younger brother inherited their features from his father’s side.

Morgana shakes her head to clear it. She couldn’t believe how she became enticed with just his eyes.

“Yes, everything is fine. Your eyes are very beautiful.”

“Thank you. I hope I’m not out of line by saying you are very cute.” Thomas liked Morgana’s facial features and how she looked as well.

“Thank you for the compliment.” Morgana hasn’t had anyone compliment her since her prom.

“I mean it, Ms. Morgana. You are very cute.” Thomas smiles at Morgana.

“You heard the saying, flattery will get you everywhere.” Morgana was starting to like Thomas.

“I never say something I don’t mean, Morgana. I know this might get me fired, but I was wondering if you would go out with me on a date?”

“What do you have in mind?” It’s been a while since Morgana has gone out for anything.

“Dinner and maybe a movie or concert afterward” Thomas knew that a band was going to be playing in a few days.

“Let’s do dinner and see how things go from there.”

“Okay, how about I pick you up on Wednesday at 7:00 pm?”

“Or I could meet you at the restaurant?”

“That would be fine. How about we meet at the Golden Tiger Temple at 8:00 then?”

“Sounds good to me. You might want to get back to work before Lawrence finds out.” Morgana knew the chief of maintenance doesn’t like his people goofing off.

“I will and I’ll meet you on Wednesday as well.” Thomas gets up and puts his tablet away.

Morgana watches Thomas as he walks off.

up
175 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yay.

WillowD's picture

This is one of the many current Lady Dragon stories that I keep my eye out for.

Looks like Morgana

Samantha Heart's picture

Has her self a date with an employee.. may not bee the best Idea, but I hope everything works out for her both medically and on the date.
Look foward to more

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Given time

a real romance could blossom there.

Kind of hard to have a regular life

Jamie Lee's picture

People who have high intelects don't often think of forming relationships because their minds are busy on ideas and results of experiments. Or in this case, if Morgana will regain the use of her legs.

Thomas asking Morgana to go on a date with him shows that he thinks more of the person than their physical limitations. What he doesn't know at present is Morgana's thoughts about him. Which may surprise him in time, since his goal might occur quicker than he believed.

Others have feelings too.